Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-08-2012, 12:07 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

The new video can be viewed on Alizee's official facebook page (video section).
Old 12-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
The new video can be viewed on Alizee's official facebook page (video section).
Thanks for that info. I was able to view it there shortly after you posted it that, but I couldn't get it to work this evening. Probably something with Firefox again.

But it's alright because I just bought the video for $1.99 on iTunes. Small price to pay to give back to Alizée. Not the highest resolution though...
Old 12-10-2012, 11:46 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Thanks for that info. I was able to view it there shortly after you posted it that, but I couldn't get it to work this evening. Probably something with Firefox again.

But it's alright because I just bought the video for $1.99 on iTunes. Small price to pay to give back to Alizée. Not the highest resolution though...
No problem. I want to buy the video as well but i couldn't remember my user id and password. Oh well, I'll probably just make another account.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:17 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Just 480p. It's available for $0.28 here.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée behind the microphone

Once again, I've been thinking. Going to the autograph session at the FNAC store was a wonderful experience for me. It's helped to put my entire fan experience into perspective for me. It confirmed to me some of things I had been thinking and believing she was like, and transformed her from an image on the screen and sounds in my ears into an actual person. I didn't really 'meet' Alizée, and I don't really have any idea of how she really is as a person. But seeing her in person, with no filter of a director or editor choosing what I see, watching how she interacted with fans individually for a long time, it confirmed to me that she is at least partly as I imagine her to be, at least regarding the things about her that are important to me. (Her kindness showed, as well as some of that shyness we hear always hear about) Then actually interacting with her. (Handing her a slip of paper with my name on it so she could write it correctly.) Of course, I still don't know her, and that's fine, that's not what it's about for me. I've said before that she's important to me, and this experience is making me more dedicated to promoting her career in my own little ways.

It seemed that the interaction was as magical to her as it was to her fans. So I've been wondering about that as well. We watch all that video of her performances and interviews, and listen to the music, and see all the photos, and there is always that distance to her, like a one way mirror that we see through but cannot pass. The world sees her but she sees only camera lenses and microphones. She can't see the immediate reactions to anything she does. Maybe its as big a deal to her as it is for fans to have these meetings. Fans become people to her instead of just sales numbers and tweets.

On another fan based topic... Sitting down with real people (Scruffy and Jake04) for lunch at Happy Days Diner in Paris last Saturday and discussing Alizée was really cool. There is no one around who I can discuss her with and while the forum is great, it's no substitute for being able to hand a phone across the table and play a clip of a performance and discuss how great she sounded. (La vie par procuration) Thanks guys!
Old 04-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Aww ... your message made my day . I wish there wasn't the atlantic ocean between our two countries, so the community could meet and share real life experience... Imagine a massive gathering of AAm , AF , Alizée France , all at once with Alizée as special guest, how magical this would be...

Quote:
like a one way mirror that we see through but cannot pass.
If only....

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-08-2013, 04:20 AM

Nino is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Imagine a massive gathering of AAm , AF , Alizée France , all at once with Alizée as special guest, how magical this would be...
Have we been forgetting Alizée World forum? The one in Spanish for her Mexican fans?
Old 04-08-2013, 11:53 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nino View Post
Have we been forgetting Alizée World forum? The one in Spanish for her Mexican fans?
Alizee Latino is perhaps biggest Spanish forum. alizee.su - Russian forum has over 8000 members.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Alizee Latino is perhaps biggest Spanish forum. alizee.su - Russian forum has over 8000 members.
alizee.su - they are still using the Soviet domain?

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 05-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
alizee.su - Russian forum has over 8000 members.
Dang, that's a lot!! But then, how come she hasn't gone back there? Since the Psych era I mean? (or has she? )

Tags
fan experiences