Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-14-2012, 09:17 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Euphoria, I agree with you on the bags, shoes, coats and accessories those are items she could easily wear for ten years or more. My comment was directed at the high cost pants and especially that butt ugly designer green sweatshirt she wore at the first DJ session as well as the Olympus camera expo last week.

If Alizée paid more than 25-30€ for that monstrosity she got taken.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:43 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

well... and again... this is thing about which we know really nothing, its Alizées private things... and however there are many reasons to discuss about them...

again, its Alizées things how, where she gets money and how she spend them. Everyone have their opinion, everyone can tell it, but with little respect... to call her "idiot" about money is for me really enough. dont know, but this forum more and more is going by weird way.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:47 AM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

I personally feel that how Lily spends her money is her business... that said I just hope that she continues prudence to make sure that the basics are covered for the now and the future especially where her daughter is concerned. I believe she is smart enough to know that. I think we all tend to "spend" to the limits of our resources, myself included. With that said... there is no reason she can't buy what she wants and enjoy it. As fans her personal life is really not for our scrutiny - at least that is my honest opinion. We should not be putting pressure on her in this regard.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:09 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Of course it's personal, but it's normal for people to be curious. Especially since no numbers were ever reported about how much Alizee made. You see how much other big artists in France have made all the time. Considering her major success was like 10 years ago, and with her spending habits, people are going "whaaaaaaat? how is that possible?" The only thing we can assume is that she's had someone to make sure she always has money for the future.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:00 PM

The other thing someone noted that Jeremy's family had money. His father owns an auto repair business and I'm sure he does ok for himself. He seems like a typical middle class guy and defiantly not rolling in the Euro's as they say. Jeremy has stated his dad wasn't really good at anything work wise until he got the auto repair garage.

What wealth Jeremy has accumulated I'm pretty sure he made on his own with out a lot of financial help from his father. Jeremy is a go getter, with his hands in more than a few financial ventures.

If you saw Jeremy's dads business which I and two or three others on the board already have with Google Street view you would agree, he is just a regular working guy.

BTW Dads Renault dealership is one of the easiest things to find on Google you only need three words, garage, Chatelain and Renault. Yeh, real top secret French wording to locate the business.

Last edited by ALS; 12-14-2012 at 04:00 PM..
Old 12-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
well... and again... this is thing about which we know really nothing, its Alizées private things... and however there are many reasons to discuss about them...

again, its Alizées things how, where she gets money and how she spend them. Everyone have their opinion, everyone can tell it, but with little respect... to call her "idiot" about money is for me really enough. dont know, but this forum more and more is going by weird way.
Karin, we cannot just praise Alizée and talk just about how much she means to us. We should also criticize her, and believe me, if we want to enjoy her products and her also in the future, she should by all means be confronted by her faults and mistakes, alone and without the protection of those around her.

Yes, calling her idiotic is too rude, but there is some truth in it. Scruffydog777 explained perfectly her financial situation, but the root of all problems with her is in my opinion the fact, that she is overprotected. It irritates me how she was confident about her future back in 2003, how she was good for life and nothing could happen. This woman, by my opinion, lacks negative life experiences, and that is why she never really grew up.

Of course, as you can learn from my past posts, I am all ecstatic about her childishness (and the philosophy behind it), but at the same time this same childisnhess irritates me.
If she were just a random gal on the street, spending her money on foolish things, being without a job (even though she could easily get one) and in general behaving like she has no clues about what hard life means, I wouldn't care, but this is the girl that has had (and still has) a quite big impact on my life and because of that, I cannot just ignore this side of her.

I hope that I haven't irritated some of you by my attitude towards this part of her existence. Yeah, I haven't experienced hard life myself, in fact I've had a great childhood and I've always had what I needed to survive and thrive, but I have no dillusions that it will be so for ever. I hope that she has realized/will realize this herself and finally start behaving like a proper grown up, come to terms with the influence she has on us, while at the same time cherish the child inside her. With tattoos or without them, be a grown up, Alizée.
Old 12-15-2012, 03:14 PM

Matevz91, you're not offending anyone we all wish the best for Alizée.

Some of us, me being one of them, will admit that we are overly protective of Alizée. It is more of a Parent - Child relationship and we being older and having seen the financial and career ending mistakes many child stars of past have made when they transitioned into adulthood, we get easily concerned with Alizée and her decisions on spending money on tattoos and very expensive clothing.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
Karin, we cannot just praise Alizée and talk just about how much she means to us. We should also criticize her, and believe me, if we want to enjoy her products and her also in the future, she should by all means be confronted by her faults and mistakes, alone and without the protection of those around her.

Yes, calling her idiotic is too rude, but there is some truth in it. Scruffydog777 explained perfectly her financial situation, but the root of all problems with her is in my opinion the fact, that she is overprotected. It irritates me how she was confident about her future back in 2003, how she was good for life and nothing could happen. This woman, by my opinion, lacks negative life experiences, and that is why she never really grew up.

Of course, as you can learn from my past posts, I am all ecstatic about her childishness (and the philosophy behind it), but at the same time this same childisnhess irritates me.
If she were just a random gal on the street, spending her money on foolish things, being without a job (even though she could easily get one) and in general behaving like she has no clues about what hard life means, I wouldn't care, but this is the girl that has had (and still has) a quite big impact on my life and because of that, I cannot just ignore this side of her.

I hope that I haven't irritated some of you by my attitude towards this part of her existence. Yeah, I haven't experienced hard life myself, in fact I've had a great childhood and I've always had what I needed to survive and thrive, but I have no dillusions that it will be so for ever. I hope that she has realized/will realize this herself and finally start behaving like a proper grown up, come to terms with the influence she has on us, while at the same time cherish the child inside her. With tattoos or without them, be a grown up, Alizée.
We don't know that Alizee has never had any difficult life experiences. It's easy to assume that she's mostly had a "perfect life", but there could be all kinds of things that have gone on behind the scenes that we know nothing about. Granted, she does seem to be living the dream right now, but there was a time when we saw very little of her outside of the occasional tabloid mention.

I'm not trying to say she has or hasn't had her own problems, but I submit that it's unfair to make her out to be a spoiled princess when we don't really know that much about her world.

I'm a little confused too as to where she is getting the cash to dress the way she does and have plenty of extra money and time to lounge on the beach, eat out all the time, shop, and all the other things she does. All I know is that I wish I were in her place.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 12-19-2012 at 09:14 PM..
Old 12-19-2012, 09:57 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

Do you know what happened with the house that Alizée and Jeremy bought few years ago, and also what happened with the appartment of Alizée. I have noticed that when Alizée travels to Paris she stays in an hotel and I guess that Jeremy is not seeing Annily.??
Old 12-19-2012, 10:10 PM

As far as I know Jeremy hasn't moved out or put the house up for sale.

Although a home a few doors down went for 1.25 million Euro's a few months ago.