Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-19-2012, 11:13 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Is it possible Jeremy gave her money in order to keep the apartment for himself?
Old 02-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Is it possible Jeremy gave her money in order to keep the apartment for himself?
Lol do you guys realize that Lili has always been waay richer than anything that Jeremy could dream about? She probably earned several millions of euros with the two first albums, and keep in mind that every tv performance is at the very least a couple thousand euros in her pocket, up to 50 thousand at the pinnacle of her carreer. Why do you think Les Enfoirés are gathering so much money for the restos du coeur, with all those artists coming for free?

Always remember that Mylène Farmer is the wealthiest female singer in France, she runs a f*cking empire and is worth more than 200 Millions € !! So i'm pretty sure Alizée's got at least a tenth of that... or still have a good half of it..

I might as well tell you guys that Mylène owns a freakin Castle worth millions in France, and rents dozens, if not hundreds of high value estate in the whole of europe.

So i agree with ALS, Alizée probably is earning money from side source as she learned everything from ML

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-10-2013, 04:23 AM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

and i think we really over estimate how much she has spent on stuff like clothes and jewelery. I have never seen her driving around Lamborghini or wearing a 10000 euro worth watch
Old 02-10-2013, 04:56 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Lol do you guys realize that Lili has always been waay richer than anything that Jeremy could dream about? She probably earned several millions of euros with the two first albums, and keep in mind that every tv performance is at the very least a couple thousand euros in her pocket, up to 50 thousand at the pinnacle of her carreer. Why do you think Les Enfoirés are gathering so much money for the restos du coeur, with all those artists coming for free?

Always remember that Mylène Farmer is the wealthiest female singer in France, she runs a f*cking empire and is worth more than 200 Millions € !! So i'm pretty sure Alizée's got at least a tenth of that... or still have a good half of it..

I might as well tell you guys that Mylène owns a freakin Castle worth millions in France, and rents dozens, if not hundreds of high value estate in the whole of europe.

So i agree with ALS, Alizée probably is earning money from side source as she learned everything from ML

Singers usually don't make a lot of money from a first contract. However, as Alizée was very successful, and as there was a lot of merchandising done at the time, she probably did OK (by OK, I mean 1 or 2 million). MF probably made at least as much as Alizée did (if not a lot more). Now, if her Dad did a good job of investing the money then she could be better off.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:11 AM

i doubt she made only 1 or 2 million euros. Alizee's music earned over 10 million euros in 2001 alone. Don't forget MCE wich was followed by 43 concerts. Even if MF and LB took the big part of the cake, Alizee did a great job playing the Lolita and i would be really shocked if she only made 2 million euros.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:42 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
and i think we really over estimate how much she has spent on stuff like clothes and jewelery. I have never seen her driving around Lamborghini or wearing a 10000 euro worth watch
I guess you've never seen the pictures of her wearing a Rolex or carrying an Hermes bag. You should check out her instagram, she's always buying very expensive bags, clothes, and shoes.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:09 PM

oh i check her instagram 10 times a day. I think she is obssesed with sneakers worth 400 and more euro and just recently posted a pic wearing black shoes with golden pattern. Identical, but with slightly different pattern cost 1100$. That's a lot, but i think it's nowhere enough to get her in any financial troubles. How much can all her stuff be worth ? 100K euro ? 200k euro ? I would be surprised if it was worth any more than 300k euro unless she throws all her outfit including Rolex watch after using it one time and buys everything new.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:23 PM

Those Birkin bags are at least 10 grand a pop, and she has multiples. I'd say she spends at least 100k a year just on clothes and accessories, maybe more.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:11 PM

battousai is on a distinguished road

So if she spends so much so fast I would think she has plenty of money and can afford to. It when you stop seeing her buy so much stuff that she trying to save what little is left. That's my thinking.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:02 PM

Yes, I think her finances are fine. She has a daughter to take care of, like she'd let her starve while buying designer bags and clothes? No.

Edit:

Also, I think people underestimate how much a star makes for appearances. Even the comedian Kathy Griffin who coined herself as a "D list" celebrity charges 50k.

Last edited by Euphoria; 02-10-2013 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts