Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-11-2013, 03:30 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

By the way, I just want to emphasize the fact that I am in no way saying that Alizée should be following AAm. This is not for me to judge.

As for the “tangible proof”, MA, I am not familiar with every single piece of AAm forums’ history. My thinking here is that if some are so convinced that Alizée is indeed reading the AAm forums, there might be some evidence that I have never heard of. For example, she could have mentioned it in an obscure interview... She could have commented about it when she met an AAm member at a specific event...

My bet is that there is no evidence at all, but, it does not hurt clarifying this issue once and for all.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I would think a fan forum would be a valuable tool to a singer to gage fan reaction to something like the first song that was released with this album and then the video. Now someone like MF probably doesn't need that because she and the people she works with are so good at what they do, but Alizee has struggled since going out on her own and I think it would do her well to pay attention to what fans are saying.

Now wether she comes to this particular forum, I'd be inclined to think not, mainly because I'm not sure how well she can read the English language. She could use a translating web site such as many of us do, but I think it's more likely she'd visit the French fan sites, after all, that is where she needs to find success, so if there's anyone she should be listening to, it's them.

The past few months have been a busy time for her and she probably doesn't have a whole lot of time to surf, but at other times, when things have been slow, I think it's possible curiousity has gotten to her and she may well have visited this site and if she has, I think it's much more likely she'd revisit it, when she can find the time.

But I know of no hard evidence that proves she has actually visited this site.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-11-2013 at 03:36 PM..
Old 03-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I believe Alizée once said in one or more interviews that she visited the forums occasionally. She did not identify any particular forum and I wouldn't doubt they were mostly the French forums. But I don't think it's a stretch to believe that she might have checked this site out when she first heard of its existence. She has pointed out in the past on several occasions that she is very curious.

Personally, I have reason to believe she has paid several visits to this site, but I won't go into my reasons for thinking so. However, I will say that I have no reason to believe she has visited in the past year or so. To be honest, I don't think a lot of the threads around here these days would be of interest to her. I think she now gets all the fan feedback she wants from FB.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:33 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

After that autograph session and last years (or two years ago?) donation thing I bet She's been here to see what's going on

<3
Old 03-11-2013, 06:35 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Well it may just be coincidence but there was a discussion today about Alizée's tattoos and their effect on her career, on another board. Here is what Alizée just posted on her Instagram. Inquiring minds want to know does she or doesn't she only the board owners know for sure.

Last edited by ALS; 03-11-2013 at 06:38 PM..
Old 03-11-2013, 06:46 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Alizée has said in interviews past that she does read the forums. How often, and which forums, we don't know for sure. You never know where she will read.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

well since she doesnt speak english she s way more likely to stick to the french forums . but i wouldnt be surprised if people from her team are sometimes checking on the english boards to understand the situation outside france .

(sorry for my punctuation i`m not using a computer)

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 03-11-2013, 07:17 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

It would be soooo awesome if she signed on as a member and chatted with us though. What a thrill and honor for us that would be. I have to imagine though she periodically checks on what is going on here.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quinetiam is on a distinguished road

I think I should make a forum about Alizee fans, and discuss in the smallest detail every word spoken and the nuance of every post.

Um... crazy people do such things.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Lol, if that's the case ALS, then they should edit that picture to where she promises the album and the music video for October and Febuary and the words go straight in the trash
And then tweet it to her That would be cool, I wonder how she would react to that