Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-15-2013, 02:11 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

JAKE!!!! You get to be on the Lucky Bastard list now! Haha, congrats on being able to meet her! I'm uber jealous!

And Jenny, we won't be handing her 60 CDs when they go up to her haha we're trying to get a private autograph session or have her sign them at some point then pick them up from her apar...I mean at FNAC or...some other location.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:23 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
JAKE!!!! You get to be on the Lucky Bastard list now! Haha, congrats on being able to meet her! I'm uber jealous!

And Jenny, we won't be handing her 60 CDs when they go up to her haha we're trying to get a private autograph session or have her sign them at some point then pick them up from her apar...I mean at FNAC or...some other location.
Thanks! I hope you get a chance to see her too! You're one of the hardcore fans
and you deserve it!
Old 03-15-2013, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Thanks, Fall! Don't worry, I will. I'm thinking about buying a Canon "GoPro".....so I could be a "hero"
Thanks Jake!

Also, don't know if you're joking r not, but Canon doesn't make GoPro...GoPro makes GoPro

ALSO, if you really are getting a GoPro, feel free to PM me on here any time if you have ANY questions or if you think its broke for some reason haha. I've had all models of the GoPro

Last edited by User22; 03-15-2013 at 03:29 AM..
Old 03-15-2013, 04:20 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Thanks Jake!

Also, don't know if you're joking r not, but Canon doesn't make GoPro...GoPro makes GoPro

ALSO, if you really are getting a GoPro, feel free to PM me on here any time if you have ANY questions or if you think its broke for some reason haha. I've had all models of the GoPro
Oh, my bad. I thought GoPro was made by Canon. But, yeah, that's one of the cameras that I'm thinking of buying 'cause it takes pretty decent video as well. I'll probably make my decision about a week before I leave just to give me enough time to get familiarize with whatever camera I decide to buy. I have an older camera that's 5.0 meg. That's not gonna cut it for Alizee! She deserves much better than that! Thanks for your offer. I sure will get your expert opinion if I do decide to get a GoPro.

PS: I had to call my bank 'cause they blocked my credit card when I tried to book a hotel in Paris! Now, I have to wait 15 minutes before I could try it again.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Oh, my bad. I thought GoPro was made by Canon. But, yeah, that's one of the cameras that I'm thinking of buying 'cause it takes pretty decent video as well. I'll probably make my decision about a week before I leave just to give me enough time to get familiarize with whatever camera I decide to buy. I have an older camera that's 5.0 meg. That's not gonna cut it for Alizee! She deserves much better than that! Thanks for your offer. I sure will get your expert opinion if I do decide to get a GoPro.

PS: I had to call my bank 'cause they blocked my credit card when I tried to book a hotel in Paris! Now, I have to wait 15 minutes before I could try it again.
Haha no worries But yeah, whatever camera you get, don't hesitate to ask me anything as I'm experienced with GoPros and DSLRs. Also, if you get a camera that films in HD (which I'm assuming is what you're looking at based on the fact you wanted a GoPro or similar), then you MUST get a Class 10 card. You may already know that though, its just thats a major part of getting the best footage of Zee

Also, yeah, make sure you call your bank and tell them you'll be using your credit/debit card in France over the next 2-3 weeks so they don't block/suspend it like they just did. Happens to me going from state-to-state sometimes!

Good luck
Old 03-25-2013, 02:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I posted a while ago a picture of some sampler tequilla bottles I was thinking of giving to Alizee at the autograph signing session. I doubt if she likes tequila, but she might know some one who does and I thought she could use these empty bottles that were hand painted in Mexico for other purposes. The sampler had 3 different bottles. They come vacum packed together in clear plastic. I went ahead and bought it some time ago, then I had some freinds over who didn't realize what they were for and made quick work of them.

Well the store I bought them from had run out, but thanks to ALS, I found a store in NY I was able to order them from. Well when I received them, the plastic shrink wrap was broken. Well I taped it together and it didn't look bad, but I looked to see if I could find some alternate packaging for it. Well I was in a Hallmark store today, to get some bubble wrap to take with me in case this autograph session for us happens. I saw they had these boxes, inside of which was a wine bottle shaped cover for a candle. I thought the samplers would look great in this box and I wanted to get members opinions. It seemed like fate that next to these boxes they had these wire framed replicas of the Eifel tower.

So what do you think......................thumbs up or down?

I also thought about getting her another Boston shirt, like I did last time, but she probably doesn't have a clue where Boston is. Now I'm a big sports fan and one of Boston's most hated rivals are the New York teams. Now it kills me to say this, but I think a shirt from NY would mean a lot more to her. I think she has good memories of when MF brought her there so I'll just have to grin and bear it, but I will look for a nice NY shirt to get her when I stop at JFK on my way to Paris.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-25-2013 at 02:44 PM..
Old 03-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Thumbs Up Scruffy! That looks neat! If only it said Tequila instead of Wine though
That would be ideal but it works great the way it is
Old 03-25-2013, 02:59 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Make sure she understand it's Tequila.
Never offer to a french a wine that's not from France...
Old 03-25-2013, 03:46 PM

Thumbs up from me! Agree with BigDan, mention to her in a joking matter that its actually tequila...and maybe you'll get a laugh out of her And an NY shirt sounds great, she'll love it! I'm sure you'd keel over if she ever posted an Instagram picture of her wearing it in public...so no pressure to pick a great one
Old 03-25-2013, 03:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Make sure she understand it's Tequila.
Never offer to a french a wine that's not from France...
Thanks for the advice. Is tequila pronounced the same way in French as it is in English?