Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
That picture has been photoshopped, yo. How can you not tell?

Also, those bras aren't very flattering, IMO. I call them granny bras. I've tried them before and they all manage to make you look flatter.

I just noticed whoever photoshopped that managed to give her a penis too.

Oh well... okay this picture contains some bad taste photoshopping, but her breasts are left untouched...

here are some other ones to prove my point .

i'm trying to find out whether or not she may have been forced to wear such bras..

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 03-21-2013, 08:45 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Well, this isn't on topic, but I always figured she got breast implants and had them removed or got smaller ones. Her breasts looked pretty large in those bikini pics and Mylene had implants herself.

Also, as I just said, that black bra she's wearing doesn't have any sort of padding or molded cups. A lot of bras have a small amount of padding, but it can actually add a lot of volume. And yes, your nips can show through padded bras if you're cold enough.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:53 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, this conversation has already been had time and time again, no need to start it again.

Lets please get back on topic.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:32 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Yes, we should get back on topic. But I would just like to say that I remember quite a while back that Mylene had Alizée on a diet in order for her to gain weight between the first and second album because Mylene thought Alizée was too skinny. I think the purpose was to give her a more "filled out", more mature body. No doubt Alizée is not on that diet now.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:19 AM

battousai is on a distinguished road

I've pre-ordered the collector's box back in July on day one and am hopefully getting a signed CD from scruffy plus I just pre-ordered on itunes. Can't say I am not doing my part to help her. I wish she would open her store to items like UEDS did with t-shirts and other items for sell.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:59 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
according to some sources, Alizée needs to sell more than 15.000 copies or its her end by Sony
There were almost 2,000 orders of the collector's box. She just needs 4,000 more.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:06 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
according to some sources, Alizée needs to sell more than 15.000 copies or its her end by Sony
Some sources? Oo , that's really interesting, I'd like to know where you got that from. Could that be a reason for Lili's illness , extreme lip biting ? Overstressing?

Quote:
Well, this isn't on topic, but I always figured she got breast implants and had them removed or got smaller ones.

Okay back to topic, but I'd just like to point out that it would mean that she's got breast implants when she was 17... that's pretty damn young ... and if, as you say, she got smaller ones, then we have to come to the conclusion that she's naturally... flat

Edit:

Then it would definitely change my vision of Mylène... and even reconsider being a fan . Because "forcing" Lili to do such things to her teenage body is borderline child abuse ... I'm not even sure that's it's legal to do it before turning 18 in france. That would mean that unless Lili asked, or agreed without thinking twice about it, Mylène didn't care about Alizée's well being, which I do not believe.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 03-22-2013 at 01:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-22-2013, 01:32 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

They looked smaller in the en concerts ( or is it just me ? )

Maybe she removed them in july 03 ( assuming the concerts begun in august and that LIB performance was in june(?) ) ??? and they got naturally bigger during pregnancy ?

I guess it's safe to say she's all normal now :-D therefore tutuzée > jeamzée :P

Sowwy bwian :3

Congrats to everyone who got it , weird they arrived early tho
Old 03-22-2013, 02:22 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Okay, so I've listened to the album quite a few times now, so I thought I'd give my opinion on it.

I really like it and I'm surprised. Mostly because I'm not into retro music. I think it has this very cool, swanky kind of vibe to it. It's much more sophisticated than her previous albums. It still has kind of a youthful feel to it, but it's not teeny bopper music.

The only things I'd consider a con are that she does a lot of this kinda talking singing thing, and I don't think it sounds that great. It's just the way the lyrics are written though, so she can't help it. She also sounds kinda flat in some songs, but it's not that noticeable.

Overall, I think it's a really great album. It's mature and sophisticated, yet youthful and fresh. It's not mainstream at all though, which could hurt her.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:50 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

The only things I'd consider a con are that she does a lot of this kinda talking singing thing, and I don't think it sounds that great.
That is EXACTLY what bugs me too on the album. I'm used to her music having these sweet melodic sounds, so it didn't bother me that I didn't understand what was being said, because she sounded so great. On a few songs here, it sounds like she is just talking, and because I don't understand French, it's make it kind of hard to get into the song. I still like the album though, and I have not had a chance to listen to it fully.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post

Sowwy bwian :3

You little sneak you!

Last edited by BrianO1; 03-22-2013 at 02:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...