Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-30-2013, 12:30 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

And I have no doubt many of you would help him if needed, but a few should not have to buy multiple CDs.
Just reminding people of the sacrifice and work Scruffydog make.
It would restore some of my faith in humanity if each one who wanted their name on the list paid for the CD, signed or not.

<3
Old 03-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

There's another possibility . Since RMJ is also attending the autograph session on Monday in Poitiers (about 300 km south of paris) , Scruffy could ask him to bring the cds there ask to get as many signed as possible , there will probably be a lot less people than in paris... I suspect she'll have way more time to spend with each individual fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I originally was going to fly to Munich on sunday, for 3 days, l cancelled my trip there in case this happens. I called a co worker and asked him to try and get someone to cover for me Thursday night. So I lose a days pay, but I will stay here until Thursday.
I didn't even know it was possible for a pilot like you to do that, what airline do you work for? Because I don't think air france pilots are allowed to do so

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 03-30-2013, 02:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm about 75% confident we will still get these cds signed. As agreed, I sent Iris an e mail this afternoon, telling her I was able to change my schedule so I don't have to leave til Thursday. Alizee has to leave Paris Thursday to go to another autograph session so she's more than likely will have to do it by then. I still don't know if she'll do it privately or with one of her favorite dogs by her side. So again I'm playing the waiting game.

Otherwise in Paris today, I showed Jake and Ray around some more. We first went to the Eifel tower at 9 am. That early it was packed and we felt there wasn't enough time to go to the top. I then took them to the place De La Concorde where so many beheadings took place during the French revolution. There was also nearby a beautiful bridge that was a gift from a Russian Tsar. Next was the opera house. The Olympia theater was right near by........Montmarte......area where Amelie was mostly filmed.....Sacre Couer (Sacred heart) church.....Moulin Rouge......Tin Tins, but we forgot our satchel charges.....then we ate at Happydays diner which is an American themed chain of restaurants One of which is a favorite of Alizee but not this one

Then we had an interesting experience on the metro. We were getting on the metro car for our ride back to our hotels. The car was a little bit crowded, but not jam packed. There was a woman roughly about 30 with a daughter about 10 who stood up front in the doorway and made no attempt to let us by. We squeezed by and she turned and was facing me. A couple of minutes later I felt some pressure near the top of my right front pocket. I looked down and saw her hand pressing against that area. I backed away a little bit and her hand followed . Now this woman with the young girl was someone to look at, you,d never expect to be picking your pocket, but that's what she was trying to do. At the same time a young man got up who apparently new what she was and saw what she was trying to do, got up to warn me. He pointed out that she had this large handbag that was open at the top,positioned so when she got my wallet out, she could just drop it into the purse.

But I learned a long time ago, when ever you travel to a big city like Rome or Paris or Berlin, put your wallet and passport if you carry it in your front pocket where it's a lot tougher to get out and that's where it was when this happened. In fact I had warned Jake and Ray to do this,too

Funny part was I would have much more suspected the guy who warned me of doing this, than the woman who was actually trying to do it. The woman I'm sure, was a gypsy of which there are many in Paris and with which I have had dealing s before.

Edit:

One thing I have to add is I'm about to go ballistic having to type with this android crap.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-30-2013 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-30-2013, 03:08 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog glad your having a good time playing tour guide. After reading about your little experience on the subway the light bulb went off in my head. I dropped a note to a company who makes a product I use for weapons concealment, suggesting there may be a market for a wallet/passport holder instead of a holster. As they say need is the mother of invention. Hopefully they'll consider my idea and bring it to market.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
One thing I have to add is I'm about to go ballistic having to type with this android crap.

No WiFi access in your hotel? That sounds hard to believe in paris... Oo

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 03-30-2013, 05:08 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
Maybe Scruffy (and other Alizée fans, who will be nearby) should sign them?! Leaving those cds unsigned would be a sin...

Actually, I find this alternate scenario of Alizée fans signing Alizée CDs for other Alizée fans quite lovely. I mean, if Alizée herself is too tired ...
Actually, I suggested to the Sony representative to tell Alizee that she could just "kiss" the CDs if her hands were too tired already. Unfortunately, that didn't work!
Old 03-30-2013, 05:11 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

in that case i would take 10 more cds
Old 03-30-2013, 05:13 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Actually, I suggested to the Sony representative to tell Alizee that she could just "kiss" the CDs if her hands were too tired already. Unfortunately, that didn't work!

AMAZING IDEA!! Too bad they didn't go for it
Old 03-30-2013, 06:27 PM

dvd8869 is on a distinguished road

To Scruffy and the others,, I will still take my Cd (a few others if needed), signed or not. After hearing of this adventure, I wish more than ever, i had made plans to go as well. Really was holding out for a concert... But looking back. I think this would have been better.. Thank you sooo much for ur efforts... be safe.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:45 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

well it sounds like really interesting trip, just the "no VIP session" is bad, but... now just believe it will end good