Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotedazur View Post
What "level" of celebrity status has Alizée got nowadays? Do you think she has a hidden bodyguard with her when she's walking and doing stuff (alone or with friends) in cities? Or is she just like a normal woman who does everything on its own, but quite famous and recognizable?
She hates being followed by bodyguards, that's why you'll never see her with one in France, she only needs one or two in Mexico.

But actually,when she was still a teenager she was always accompanied by that dude called Olivier, he wasn't really a bodyguard , but since he was quite a muscular guy he act liked one.

Now in Paris or in Ajaccio she's only with her friends or family almost always wearing a hat and sunglasses .

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 05-20-2013, 04:55 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
She hates being followed by bodyguards, that's why you'll never see her with one in France, she only needs one or two in Mexico.
Plus, she knows RMJ is always somewhere nearby to protect her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Now in Paris or in Ajaccio she's only with her friends or family almost always wearing a hat and sunglasses .
Now, I know what to look for next time I visit Paris.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum cotedazur.. I really hope you will get to meet Alizée on your travels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotedazur View Post
What "level" of celebrity status has Alizée got nowadays? Do you think she has a hidden bodyguard with her when she's walking and doing stuff (alone or with friends) in cities? Or is she just like a normal woman who does everything on its own, but quite famous and recognizable?
I dunno but when I was in Ajaccio I got talking to a guy who owned his own clothing store.. well I bought quite a few items from his store and we got on pretty well... he was a cool guy and spoke good english too.

Anyway in conversation I told him that I had met Alizée recently and I asked him if he knew who she was and you know what he said?

He said "everyone here knows who Alizée is" but moreover he also told me that he would also see her from time to time aswell and he would always say hello to her or just give her a wave. Well as you can imagine I thought that was pretty amazing but moreover still.. he also said it wasn't really a big deal for him and that it was that way with many people in her hometown.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 05-20-2013 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: grammer
Old 05-22-2013, 06:20 AM

cotedazur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Welcome to the forum cotedazur.. I really hope you will get to meet Alizée on your travels.

I dunno but when I was in Ajaccio I got talking to a guy who owned his own clothing store.. well I bought quite a few items from his store and we got on pretty well... he was a cool guy and spoke good english too.

Anyway in conversation I told him that I had met Alizée recently and I asked him if he knew who she was and you know what he said?

He said "everyone here knows who Alizée is" but moreover he also told me that he would also see her from time to time aswell and he would always say hello to her or just give her a wave. Well as you can imagine I thought that was pretty amazing but moreover still.. he also said it wasn't really a big deal for him and that it was that way with many people in her hometown.
Interesting, nice input. I think he is right. Ajaccio is a fairly small town (60 000 inhabitants) so I think it's still quite "familiar" to its athmosphere.

In interviews and on Twitter and Instagram, Alizée seems to be very proud of her hometown Ajaccio and her Corsican background. So I can imagine that people in Ajaccio are also proud of her.

What he says makes sense to me.