Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-27-2013, 09:24 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If it's only the spring, and that show would be in the fall, and she can't be a part of it because of what's going on with her promotions, it sounds like we will be seeing a lot of Alizee this spring and summer. How great is that?
yeah it is really great that she's doing so much promo at the moment and there seems to be a lot of upcoming promotion too but it just sucks that she's doing much better promo now than with UEDS but the sales of 5 are much worse.

By the way didn't she say she wanted to go to Mexico in April? Looks like this plan didn't work... I hope she will go in May. She really needs to go there because the album doesn't do very well in the Mexican charts neither.

Quote:
I think a lot of the credit goes to Jenny, because a big part of what makes this time frame better is the videos that mostly she has posted, of Les Enfoires.

Now I don't think she was attending Les Enfoires during the Psych era, which is the era that comes closest to this one, or if she was, I never saw her videos, or maybe Alizee wasn't in the show that year, but after attending shows in the last 2 years myself, I found out that there is so much Alizee from that show we'd be missing if it wasn't for her. In fairness to the other singers, the show can't focus on Alizee, but Jenny did. Now others have put out good videos too, including some myself, but as far as the big picture, Jenny's have been the best.
oh thank you Scruffy! I'm always happy that everyone enjoys my videos so much. No I haven't been there during the Psychédélices area, my first time was in 2010 (and my videos in 2010 were pretty crappy to be honest). I never went to anything Alizée related before I joined AF... I remember when we were talking about this the first time, going to Les Enfoirés - when it was just a vague idea and I thought we would never get this close and I couldn't imagine waiting for 8 hours outside just for this... it's actually a lot easier than I expected...

I don't know I feel it's a kind of duty to do this, to take all these videos and upload them for the fans who can't go. I'm always happy when I see fan videos even if they aren't the best and if that Mexican fan didn't record the whole concert in 2008 we would never have been able to see a lot from these shows... also every time someone records an appearance of Alizée on TV it's highly appreciated... so in my point of view if you are happy with the video you took it's only fair to share such things, to give something back for everything you received over all these years...

I probably won't go to Les Enfoirés next year (I'm not 100 % sure yet, it depends on several circumstances but be prepared that possibly you have to cope without my stuff) so I'm already sorry in advance for not being able to take videos in 2014.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 04-27-2013, 10:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

I probably won't go to Les Enfoirés next year (I'm not 100 % sure yet, it depends on several circumstances but be prepared that possibly you have to cope without my stuff) so I'm already sorry in advance for not being able to take videos in 2014.
You will be there. Up to the last minute you'll be saying "There's no way with my schedule that I can make it and it's all the way down in this part of France and it's just impossible!". Then about a week before the show, you'll say, "There's no way I'm not going to this show!" and you know why? The shows have been so great in recent years, which is true but what's more accurate to say is even though the show as a whole was very good, the parts with Alizee were just tremendous. All the different dance sequences in the blue dress (dam lamp shade). She looked incredible in that uniform, then there was the song with her on the swing and the opening where she looked like an angel then how incredible she looked at the end in the black dress and that's still leaving out a few other routines.

Of course I'm assuming she'll want to be in the show or her schedule will allow her to be in the show, but if this years show will be an example of what we might see next year and if she will be in it, there is no way you will miss it.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:18 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

to decide that a week before the show would be impossible when you already have to buy the tickets in late 2013

Quote:
there is no way you will miss it.
don't be so sure about that. it all depends who's coming with me next year (well not who but how many because if we are less people in the car it gets more expensive per person), where it's going to be and how much it costs. It's less about the schedule and more about the money. It's also because I already planned another holiday for next year... well not in January/February but later.... and also two Alizée trips this year weren't cheap either...

Don't get me wrong I would love to go to every single show and I WANT to go every year but sometimes you can't have everything.

We will see.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 07-31-2013, 04:55 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

It's official!!!

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-87267.html
Old 07-31-2013, 06:11 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

it's the best that could happen...
Old 07-31-2013, 06:52 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I'd like to see this happen, but I'm still not buying it. Shouldn't she be back to working out in the dance studio by now if she was going to do this? Where are all the pictures? Lack of pictures doesn't mean she's not preparing, but I think she'd have posted at least one by now. When does the show first air?
Old 07-31-2013, 12:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm curious as to whether she will be a regular on the show or a celebrity who will appear for just so many episodes. As far as her being in shape for this, we recently saw where she was doing cart wheels on the beach and she looked like she was doing them effortlessly. She's in shape! It wont take her long to get prepared for this show.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-31-2013 at 12:43 PM..
Old 07-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Well then as long as we all seriously put an effort into the voting every week, we can give her an edge in the competition. We're not so bad at voting in these parts! I don't need to remind anyone of our accomplishments on sites like Radio Atlantis Hit Parade, Hit And Vote, not too long ago! If we can combine efforts with other Zée forums/fans worldwide, she should have no trouble getting the rest of the votes with her dancing. That is, if she really is participating on the show, lalorocks (and others have) said they are still rumors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Well, a lot of Filipinos and Mexicans from outside the US were able to vote for Jessica Sanchez during last year's American Idol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
This is worth planning out and doing right. After all, what are fans for?
If she's really doing this then I'm still up for what I said above ^ If she can get enough votes to remain on the competition week after week, then it's free exposure as long as it lasts, hopefully until the final. This way she will be on TV in people's homes during the fall (this show takes place in the fall does it not?), and next year more people will be aware of her during a possible tour. Obviously that has not been confirmed yet, I'm just saying it's worth a shot.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:43 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Cancelled ... She implied in the DCDC interview that her promo agenda probably wouldn't allow her to take part in the show.

Oh ye of little faith.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:02 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

We need to come up with ways to vote for her now!