Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-26-2012, 04:38 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee in 'Dancing with the Stars 2012'?

Alizée : "Danse avec les stars 2012" ?
Alizée sera t'elle de la promotion 2012 de l'émission phare de TF1 ?

You know, I'm beginning to really hate the French. For some reason, the French media doesn't like Alizee. Do you think it's because she's from Corsica which has an odd relationship with France and all the beautiful women are from there? I don't know, but I found this very nasty French blurb:

"How to revive his career when radio and television broadcast more you do and you're reduced to sing one of your old titles to each of your passages TV? So who better Alizée for the third edition of "Dancing with the Stars"? After the failure of his last two albums, the former being protected by Mylène Farmer nevertheless retains a good public image and exposure in prime time on TF1 would allow her to successfully launch her fifth album. Other old singers would correspond to this category as Leslie, Lââm or Larusso."

First of all, Alizee voluntarily withdrew from the music industry and the celebrity life to start a family. Of course, she's had a tough time restarting her career, but she's only 28. How old was Mylene Farmer when she had her first hit? Madonna? Katy Perry? Alizee is still prettier than anything I've seen come out of France, and she has millions of people who instantly recognize her around the world.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:38 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
Alizée : "Danse avec les stars 2012" ?
Alizée sera t'elle de la promotion 2012 de l'émission phare de TF1 ?

You know, I'm beginning to really hate the French. For some reason, the French media doesn't like Alizee. Do you think it's because she's from Corsica which has an odd relationship with France and all the beautiful women are from there?
well it isn't "hate" but most of the French don't take her serious anymore after she quit Mylene and tried to find her own style... she's like someone from the past, someone who doesn't count a lot anymore except for the fans and some other people who still like her and her music. Alizée herself said that it's difficult to "grow up" in France...

about the video... this is from the blog of the interviewer:

------------------------------------------------------------

C’est une réflexion de ma collègue Sonia qui m’a mis la puce à l’oreille : Alizée s’entrainerait à la danse ou aurait tweeté là-dessus, un peu plus tôt. Je me suis qu’elle ferait peut-être partie de la nouvelle promotion de stars de l’émission phare de TF1, Danse avec les Stars, ayant fait l’association d’idée avec M. Pokora (vu avec elle, dans la presse people, la semaine précédente).

Pourquoi je pense qu’elle devrait accepter :
- Excellente exposition pour une chanteuse qui sort d’un album pointu en 2010 et qui revient sur le devant de la scène avec un travail plus grand public.
- Sortie de l’album d’Alizée en septembre 2012, au même moment que la nouvelle saison de Danse avec les Stars (en gros).
- Positionnement plus « populaire » devant le public de TF1, en adéquation avec les Enfoirés, dont elle est une des invités permanentes.
- Choix logique pour la production qui embaucherait une chanteuse à forte popularité, toujours portée par la presse people (voir les dernières semaines), dynamique et belle (ce qui ne gâche rien) et qui se donnerait à fond sur les chorégraphies. Le nombre de jeunes artistes volontaires, en pleine actu et capables de passionner les foules se compte sur les doigts d’une main, surtout en saison 3. Il faut surprendre. Alizée me semblerait un excellent choix.

En OFF, Alizée me confie être très tentée par l’expérience mais hésite devant le mode d’élimination des couples, via les votes du public. Elle avoue, avec un petit sourire craintif que cela lui fait peur. Ce que je comprends. Personne n’aime être éliminé en première semaine…mais il y aura forcément une élimination et un départ, semaine après semaine, c’est le jeu, sauf pour le gagnant. Je l’ai sentie amusée par l’idée, en tout cas, en pleine réflexion. Je vote pour…mais c’est facile pour moi.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm bad in translations.. as far as I get it he likes this idea because it would be a great way to get her a lot of attention when the new album is out, also that it's a great timing because the second season of "Danse avec les stars" starts in September too.

After the interview Alizée confides that she's is concerned that the audience could vote her out of the show after the first round... and this idea scares her.

Well I understand her opinion...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 02-26-2012, 07:06 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

It's a really good idea. Danse avec les stars could fit her very well.
The Voice started last night on TF1, and I have no regret about it. The show doesn't match with Alizée personality at all. ( beyond the fact that her voice is not her major asset).

Danse avec les stars is really popular here, the schedule is perfect with the album release and she could be really good in it.
She doesn't have to be afraid , in my opinion, cause the best dancers had already did the show ( and there's not so much French celeb who can dance ).

It will be a lot of work but I think it worth it.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:42 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

As long as the show wouldn't be a big distraction for her, from doing whatever she needs to do for the album, it sounds like a great idea. Even if she got voted off early, it still would be good exposure to the public. But Alizée is competitive and doesn't like to lose, so I can understand her fear of being first to be voted off.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:21 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
As long as the show wouldn't be a big distraction for her, from doing whatever she needs to do for the album, it sounds like a great idea. Even if she got voted off early, it still would be good exposure to the public. But Alizée is competitive and doesn't like to lose, so I can understand her fear of being first to be voted off.

Even if it was a big distraction I think it would be worth doing. It is public exposure she could not get any other way.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:00 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I think she would do a really good job on the show. If she keeps up with her dancing classes that she started recently, she would have a serious edge.

However the show is just a popularity contest, especially at the start of the show. Seems like it doesn't even matter how well the dancers do, just how popular they are. So I understand her concerns about getting kicked off early.

I love her reaction to the question though! The laugh, and then that little "pft" sound she makes SO CUTE
Old 02-26-2012, 04:51 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I think she would do a really good job on the show. If she keeps up with her dancing classes that she started recently, she would have a serious edge.

However the show is just a popularity contest, especially at the start of the show. Seems like it doesn't even matter how well the dancers do, just how popular they are. So I understand her concerns about getting kicked off early.

I love her reaction to the question though! The laugh, and then that little "pft" sound she makes SO CUTE
I agree that she would be a force to be reckoned with as a dancer. If they didn't vote her off, she, through the course of the show could win back French decenters with her charismatic and charming personality. I just can't see anyone hating her if they give her a chance. That show would be a real exposure boost. I bet Sony is all over it as a marketing tool. They are evil, but their not stupid.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Well this show will most certianly have some very flash and in your face dancers.. but I'm sure no one can pull any moves off the way Alizée does.

We all know Alizée has got great moves but I think what makes them more captivating is the way she can pull them off with such ease. She looked to be thoroughly enjoying herself in many Gourmandises - J'en Ai Marre performances and her Spanish dancing in La Isla Bonita was just mesmerizing.

She glides like an angel.. I swear she could dance on water too.. haha well I would definitely like to see some of that magic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
You know, I'm beginning to really hate the French. For some reason, the French media doesn't like Alizee. Do you think it's because she's from Corsica which has an odd relationship with France and all the beautiful women are from there?
Baffles me.. I mean Corsica is a favourite destination for the French in the summer and what Alizée does in the Enfoirés every year shouldn't go unnoticed!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

It looks like this whole idea simmered out enough to where when she started dancing every day or so with a partner, we didn't really come back to this idea and think about it again now that 'dancer guy' is here.

Looks like its still a possibility and I'm pretty sure Alizée never declined!

http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/art...s-sur-tf1.html
Old 04-03-2012, 12:59 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

I hope. Because, contrary to "The Voice", this exactly the show that fit her.
Plus, she could have a private coaching from the last year winner...

Last edited by Bigdan; 04-03-2012 at 01:08 PM..