Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-08-2013, 02:34 AM

battousai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I hope to go if Alizee is in it. I posted info on the first page of this thread about getting tickets and the whole experience. I reccomend Digitick
http://www.digitick.com/
It has a place at the top of the page where you can switch to English. I reccomend you set up an account, before the sale date so things will go easier when the time comes.
I don't see a spot to create acct.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:04 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai View Post
I don't see a spot to create acct.
Click in the box for what country your from. If it's the USA, it's between Estonia and Ethiopia.......go figure. Then you click on okay. That will bring you to a page where you enter your cell phone number. Enter it in the format xxx-xxx-xxxx, then choose a password.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Click in the box for what country your from. If it's the USA, it's between Estonia and Ethiopia.......go figure. Then you click on okay. That will bring you to a page where you enter your cell phone number. Enter it in the format xxx-xxx-xxxx, then choose a password.
that's to log into an existing acct. Cause it says Mobile phone number is not found.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:33 AM

It looks like what you have to do is to select a ticket as if you were going to buy one for some show, then once you do that, it will take you to a page where you have to register first. You don't have to give them any credit card info at this point. Once you register, then you should be able to remove that item from your basket.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
It looks like what you have to do is to select a ticket as if you were going to buy one for some show, then once you do that, it will take you to a page where you have to register first. You don't have to give them any credit card info at this point. Once you register, then you should be able to remove that item from your basket.
This is really frustrating. Says the number format is wrong so I google how french do phone numbers and it seems its xxxx-xxx-xxx or so I just added a 0 infront of mine and doesn't seem to work. I might have to try another site that doesn't req. a phone number.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:53 PM

I believe me an battousai are the only ones who at this point will try to go to the show in January. Of course everything hinges on whether Alizee will be in the show or not.

The tickets go on sale Tuesday morning. I will be in London at the time, which might make the task of getting a ticket that much tougher. I already have an internet café scoped out near where I will be staying. Hopefully they will open by 8am which is when the tickets go on sale London time.

I will try to at least get a ticket for the floor for the first show and if possible I wll also try and get a seat for the stands for the second show.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:03 AM

I plan on getting a ticket on the floor to 1st and last show.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:13 AM

Looks like I missed out. I was on line when they went on sale, I was given a queue number and when I finally got to choose a ticket, it replied to try another date. I was trying for the 15th and 16th.

Well I kept trying and I did get a ticket for the floor for the 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-19-2013 at 04:30 AM..
Old 11-19-2013, 05:38 AM

well I tried for the 15th and 20th and many times I got it but during payment said my card didn't get accepted. I call my bank and they said yeah they need to make sure it was me. I told them I spoke to a fraud guy a couple days ago and told him I would be making this purchase and I didn't want any problems and the 2nd person told me they didn't see any unblocks I requested. Now that they unblocked it I couldn't get one. So pissed right now at my bank.

Edit:
I kept at it cause there was one or two tickets that kept going back for sale for the 15th on floor (probably cause people were having payment issues like me) so i kept trying with all the server errors and not loading, but I got one ticket for the 15th. I feel a little better now but still a little mad that I had them both and now I have to wait for a 2nd sale for the show on the 20th.

Again I kept at it cause I couldn't let it go for the 20th and I kept refreshing page and 1650 tickets came back for cat2 seating (floor)for 15th and then 1100+ came back also for cat1 (seats in stands) so I was hoping the same for the 20th would happen for a ticket and then finally just before I was going to accept the fact I missed out and was going to go to bed checked on it and tickets for a cat1 and cat2 seat on the 20th appeared. I swooped on it as fast as possible and now have my 2 tickets. my 1st Les Enfoirés

Last edited by battousai; 11-19-2013 at 06:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-19-2013, 09:41 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Congrats guys!