Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-15-2014, 10:51 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

from her instagram, doesnt look like Strasbourg

Old 01-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

She just put up another one of a ticket to Paris, saying (from what I understood) she won't be with her Enfoires family this year, but the good news is that she will be in the studio for the new album.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:25 PM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
She just put up another one of a ticket to Paris, saying (from what I understood) she won't be with her Enfoires family this year, but the good news is that she will be in the studio for the new album.
Y'all are way too fast for me! I was going to post this, but ...

Looks like no LE this year. But, as she said, the good news is that she will be working on her new album- cool.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:59 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Scruffy , you're in Strasbourg ? O.O , Damn... I'm in germany just on the other side of the Rhine, in Freiburg... about 1 hour drive from there. but I've got a flight to catch on monday and german lessons until saturday

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 01-15-2014, 06:28 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Lucas, balcony shot from her new apartment/condo in Ajaccio.

These pictures are Alizée's way of letting her loyal and faithful fans know that she moved.

Wait one minute this isn't good.

From her Webstagram@alizeeofficiel

Quote:
C'est reparti pour un tour !️La Mauvaise nouvelle c'est que je ne serai pas avec ma famille d'enfoirés cette année...la bonne nouvelle c'est parce que je suis en studio pour le nouvel album
Quote:
Translation: We go for a ride! ️ The Bad news is that I will not be with my family at this years Enfoires ... the good news is that I'm in the studio for the new album

Last edited by ALS; 01-15-2014 at 07:21 PM..
Old 01-15-2014, 07:36 PM

battousai is on a distinguished road

Man that sucks I just came from show and as soon as I notice she was missing from first song I started to get worried that something bad happened. Wish I would of know sooner she wasn't going to be in show. My whole trip was based on seeing her. The show was good but still I wouldn't want to see it 3 times if she not in it.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:18 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry to hear that. She owes people some form of an explanation.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:15 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

She sure does. I still think she has known for a few weeks that she wasn't going to be there and kept quiet until the very last minute to help Les Enfoires sell tickets. I still think they would easily sell out anyway whether she was performing or not but still it looks really shady what she pulled on her fans.
There are a lot of fans who take off from work and spend money on travel expenses to attend this concert just for the chance to see Alizée perform.
I wouldn't be a real happy fan if I planned this trip and found out the day of the concert my favorite celebrity who was suppose to be there wasn't performing.

I understand Alizée side of this being the sole bread winner, I know she has to go with where the money is and the DALS tour is probably paying a lot more than Enfoires.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:50 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
She sure does. I still think she has known for a few weeks that she wasn't going to be there and kept quiet until the very last minute to help Les Enfoires sell tickets. I still think they would easily sell out anyway whether she was performing or not but still it looks really shady what she pulled on her fans.
There are a lot of fans who take off from work and spend money on travel expenses to attend this concert just for the chance to see Alizée perform.
I wouldn't be a real happy fan if I planned this trip and found out the day of the concert my favorite celebrity who was suppose to be there wasn't performing.

I understand Alizée side of this being the sole bread winner, I know she has to go with where the money is and the DALS tour is probably paying a lot more than Enfoires.
I beg your pardon but Les Enfoirés don't need Alizée to sell more tickets. That's rubbish. The show is huge in France, why do you think servers are breaking down after a few minutes when the tickets go on sale? There are a lot of stars on stage, much bigger stars than Alizée. You should see the crowd cheering for Jean-Jacques Goldman. When he comes on stage the audience is over the moon.

She doesn't have to be there, not all artists can go every year. But she wants to. Les Enfoirés are like a family for her. They are all best friends.

Also a few weeks ago she explicit announced that she was coming - with dates. Shortly before the 2nd ticket sale. So for sure she wanted to let people know WHEN she would be there so they could buy a ticket for the right show. Why would she do that if she didn't want to go at all? That's utter nonsense. Of course she wanted to go.

What I think of this - the reason might be that her record label is putting her under a little bit of pressure. She wants to release a new album in spring. Spring begins in March so there isn't a lot of time left. She's currently still busy with the DALS tour, there's hardly time for her to record new songs in the studio. So she needs to use every day she has left. Plus she doesn't make money with Les Enfoirés. And now she's back in action again the record label wants to use it to release a new album before the hype caused by DALS is over. So I think she really wanted to go there but in the end the new album was more important for her bosses.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 01-17-2014, 08:00 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

We still have a bit of a mystery as to why.

If she appears in the other DALS then there are only 2 reasons I can think of:
1. They offered her a significant premium to attend the missing shows. If so, then they are acknowledging how big a draw she has become. If this is true, I can't blame her for the choice.
2. She had a dispute with LE and, once her time was free, she chose to attend.
3. There is a third choice, but I don't believe she would have done it - simply change her mind and choose to attend DALS after committing to LE. This is not her style.

IF she does not appear in the missing DALS episodes, the list of possibilities becomes much longer. For example:
- she could be exhausted (possible)
- or slightly injured (unlikely - she would have mentioned this)
- or Sony demanded she show up (they might have, but I would be surprised if she didn't simply put them off a week)
- etc. - several more possibilities.

Again, missing LE was everything from a "I'm sorry, I had no choice," to a LE management was being unreasonable (for example, relegating her to a minor role as she was missing one of the 3 recording times), to a major mistake. It would really help to hear from her as to why.