Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-18-2016, 10:44 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Jenny.....great video!
Old 09-18-2016, 02:23 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Here's a present from A.PROJEKT, the original clip in colour...
Its not their video, and I heard Alizée is very angry it was leaked.
Old 09-18-2016, 04:52 PM

Well this is kind of a very interesting little story. I thought the official video was very lame. Quite frankly, I hated it. I found this original video far more enjoyable than the black and white one even though it was pretty much the same video. Even so, it was still lacking from the level of a video that is needed to compete with other artists who know what they are doing, but like I said, I enjoyed it.

But the original video is so characteristic of the Sony era. So many bad decisions. Who chose that awful black dress with the gold heart on the front of it? Obviously someone who doesn't know what they are doing and has no business, having input in a world dominated by so many artists who know what they are doing such as Madonna of course, Beyonnce, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, etc....

Thank God for the end of the Sony era. Unfortunately it might have came too late. But if another record company approaches Alizée and she agrees to another album, I hope they don't make the mistake of letting anyone who had any say in her other flops, and I mean anyone, have any say in the production of another album. Otherwise they are wasting their time.

Thanks again for posting Jenny!
Old 09-18-2016, 07:42 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I definitely like the second version much better than the black and white official release.

I found the original released version very juvenile. The cartoon additions in my opinion ruined the video.

Thanks Jenny
Old 09-18-2016, 08:11 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Not sure if you want to use this old thread or not...

Here's a present from A.PROJEKT, the original clip in colour...

I still love this video a lot. It's one of my favourite Alizée videos to be honest. She's so beautiful in it.
The hair!

Thanks for posting the video.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Personally, I would have preferred the video in color, with the animations (except maybe the subtitles, a thing or two that also got in the way.) That would bring so much more life to the video. It's a very upbeat song, I could see something similar having being made instead for Lilly Town. I think it's just characteristic to that Alizée era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
The hair!

Thanks for posting the video.
Agreed!

Merci Jenny!!!!
Old 09-19-2016, 05:50 AM

I've been trying to think more into why Alizee might be upset with this video being put out if there's any truth to that which I doubt. But if it's true, there's probably a good reason such as there 'might' be an official monetized version and this video might take away from that video, but like I said, i think this version is much more enjoyable and would draw a lot of fresh views to 'this' video which could only benefit Alizée.

But it's kind of ironic that the post before this is from Karin. Karin was very active here in the past. She made a lot of different covers for albums and cds and made some good videos; one of which was for Je veux bien which I thought was pretty good. If she didn't make it, she was I believe the one who posted it. But one day suddenly Karin stopped posting and the 'rumor' i heard is that she got into trouble for some of the things (covers, videos) she was putting out. I have no idea if there was any truth to it, but it might explain her sudden disappearance.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:08 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

My theory about why Alizée might by angry goes back to how the single was leaked before release. I'm fuzzy on the details from back then, it was before my time and not something I've dug into. I guess Fifty-Sixty was going to be the first single for Psychedelices but after it leaked they switched to Mademoiselle Juliette. Just guessing that maybe this leaked clip has some connection to the leaked single way back when.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:19 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Some years ago it was already in plan to share this colored version by one of A fansites. But Alizée herself asked to do not publish it. I think one problem is (or was in that time) she made a parody of Julien Dore. So maybe she, Sony or both were afraid of possible problems with him.

About leaked FS in 2007, is Ray right. However it was announced it wasn't the final version of FS, personally I heard no difference.

And about colored version... I think it was in plan to make it BW with effects, the colored was just the material for it.

Last edited by Lucas; 09-19-2016 at 07:24 AM..
Old 09-19-2016, 01:05 PM

This video is what, about 8 years old now? You wouldn't think this colorized version would be an issue now. But we all know Alizée has very high standards and if she's questioning this, we have to listen to what she says, but does she ever listen to what we say? I believe I mentioned that I'd like to post this video to our FB page, but believing that she might still be upset with something like this, I wont. But I have to admit, I have zero desire to watch the b&w version, but I will be watching the colorized version.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-19-2016 at 01:34 PM..