Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-02-2018, 05:47 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Annily is starting to look a lot like her mother. Lucky girl.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:41 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Annily is starting to look a lot like her mother. Lucky girl.
She really is blossoming. What's with the picture? Is that a Halloween costume, sort of a play on the 'let go my eggos' slogan? She looks like she was maybe trading punches to get somebody to let go.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
She really is blossoming. What's with the picture? Is that a Halloween costume, sort of a play on the 'let go my eggos' slogan? She looks like she was maybe trading punches to get somebody to let go.
That is exactly what it looks like. Pretty clever. I didn't know they sold Eggo in Corsica.

It's amazing just in the last year how much she has changed. I think Shepherd is right in that she is starting to look more like her mom now and will no doubt become a beautiful young lady.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
That is exactly what it looks like. Pretty clever. I didn't know they sold Eggo in Corsica.

It's amazing just in the last year how much she has changed. I think Shepherd is right in that she is starting to look more like her mom now and will no doubt become a beautiful young lady.
I wish I had taken a screenshot of the Instagram story explaining it, but here goes:

Annily is dressed as "Eleven" or "11" from the awesome Netflix show "Stranger Things." Set in the 80's, it's about a young girl who is born with telepathic and psychokinetic powers. She (and her mother) was/were experimented on by a shadowy government organization until she manages to escape and is found by a group of kids, who feed her Eggo waffles. Having lived as pretty much a lab rat all her life, she becomes obsessed with them naturally So it's pretty neat that they included the box as part of the costume. Anyway, Eleven dresses like that in one of the episodes when she leaves town and joins another group of misfits. Alizée posted a story where they printed the Eggo "box" and were gluing it together for the costume.

If you notice, Annily appears to have a nosebleed. In the show, Eleven always suffers physical and mental strain when she uses her powers, causing her nose to bleed as a result of the amount of force exerted. Her code name had been 011 (and has it tattooed on her arm) and her real name is unknown to her, so the kids start calling her "El"

Last edited by Fall; 11-03-2018 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: Little more detail
Old 11-03-2018, 05:48 PM

Thanks for posting that Fall. To go off topic again, this is another reason I 'suspect' 'Annily's English is probably a lot better than her moms. According to Wikipedia, 'Stranger Things' is "Country of origin United States, Original language(s) English, tv series".

So it's another American show in addition to Friends, that it looks like she enjoys watching. Now I have no doubt the show is available with French subtitles and may even be French dubbed, but still I think it gives someone like her an incentive to learn English well while I'm sure classes are available to her in school.

Edit:

I believe this picture was posted about 2 hours ago....

Well some of us seem to think she spends a lot on clothing and accessories, here's a good chance to look these things up. Where's Euphoria when you need her? We have to consider though, she is probably getting money to endorse these. She wouldn't get these for free would she because of that?

Love the shirt! I guess it shows I didn't displease her too much while I was there. I hope it doesn't say something like death to America on it...........jk.

It looks like she's in Venice France, maybe for a dance competition? I'm sure I've heard mention of this location before, sometime in the past year.

The hair looks much better now that it's growing in some more.

Does she not get endorsements for foot wear?........jk.

Alizee Inst Venice France nov 2018.jpg

Alizee Inst Venice France nov 2018 with tags.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-03-2018 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks for posting that Fall. To go off topic again, this is another reason I 'suspect' 'Annily's English is probably a lot better than her moms. According to Wikipedia, 'Stranger Things' is "Country of origin United States, Original language(s) English, tv series".

So it's another American show in addition to Friends, that it looks like she enjoys watching. Now I have no doubt the show is available with French subtitles and may even be French dubbed, but still I think it gives someone like her an incentive to learn English well while I'm sure classes are available to her in school.
Yes, sorry I forgot to mention it. Stranger Things takes place in Hawkins, Indiana in the 1980s.

Here is the trailer for the show, Eleven appears around 1:24, her powers and tattoo around 1:34

Here is the look Annily was going for

The actress who plays Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown) also reposted Annily's photo, pretty cool
Old 11-04-2018, 01:59 AM

I see Millie is followed by Alizeeofficiel and flamingyo in addition to Annily. The whole family must get together to watch the show!
Old 11-04-2018, 02:57 AM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

It's a pretty popular show, Stranger Things. I like the synthpop intro to the show.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:22 PM

Quote:

Well some of us seem to think she spends a lot on clothing and accessories, here's a good chance to look these things up. Where's Euphoria when you need her? We have to consider though, she is probably getting money to endorse these. She wouldn't get these for free would she because of that?

Attachment 2313

Attachment 2314

I found the shirt...$99.
skirt...$69

bing.jpg
skirt.jpg

Edit:

I looked into the price for the leather jacket. The ones from that company range from 1,500 to 4,500 dollars. This one I believe was $2,500. There are pictures of her at a carnival in Nice a couple of years ago wearing a different leather jacket that I'm sure is another pricey jacket.

Then there are the Gucci purses/hand bags. Pricey items too. But I did some research on celebrity product endorsements and many of course get big discounts and your bigger stars get paid for wearing or at least endorsing these company's products and of course many make huge amounts of money.

But I'm sure it depends on how popular you are 'at the moment'. Now Alizee's popularity I'm sure is still up there in the dance world, but I have to think that dance world is a much smaller sector of the entertainment world than she was involved in when she was a singer and I have to think even that dancing world popularity is dwindling.

Bottom line is I can't see how she or should I say they, could not even consider being in a show like Les Enfoires.

This is from frenchtoday.com (https://www.frenchtoday.com/blog/fre...inging-charity)

"The 3 hour show gathers a huge TV audience, in 2013, more than 12.7 Million watched the TV event which represents a 53% audience share!" That's huge!

2013 was the last year Alizee was in it. For donating a week of your time, you get exposed to millions of people in France. It's a no brainer for someone who obviously likes to have product endorsements. All you have to do is at the most, donate a week of your time and the financial upside is I have to think again, huge.

If Alizee is truely thinking about resurrecting her singing career, she would meet up with so many big names in the industry at this show. Who knows what might transpire? Yet when I asked her if she might be in the next LE show, she said no so quick, it made my head spin. I just don't get it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-04-2018 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-05-2018, 06:25 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If Alizee is truely thinking about resurrecting her singing career, she would meet up with so many big names in the industry at this show. Who knows what might transpire? Yet when I asked her if she might be in the next LE show, she said no so quick, it made my head spin. I just don't get it.
She met Greg in 2013, turned 30 in 2014; maybe she's on hiatus.

Annily is 13, maybe she's waiting for Annily to grow up before doing anything else.