Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-30-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atra201 View Post
no this is not a sad story this is a very happy story cause they love each other (haven't you been paying attention)
all the best wishes rocket and may you have the happines tat you diserve
Yes i been paying attention
Of course im meaning to all the way they had to go throught.

Im glad as well they are a happy couple.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:37 AM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I would like to tell you something about myself and my life. When I was three years old I started taking ballet. By the time I was sixteen I danced at the Metropolitain Opera in New York City for the summer. I saw myself making ballet my carreer until I met a young Marine who stole my heart. He wasn't an officer in the Corps, he was an enlisted man. In his high school he wasn't popular he just blended in with the crowd. But he had a great sense of humor and still has it today. A week after my eighteenth birthday we were married. A week later his dad died of cancer. Six months later his mom was killed by a drunk driver.

After he got out of the Corps he went to college and is now studying to become an engineer. We have a house and two dogs. Now I get up in the morning, make his breakfast and lunch and feed the dogs. During the day I take the dogs to the park, pay bills, run errands, clean house and make dinner. When he comes home he stays long enough for dinner then it's either studying or go to his part-time job. The next morning it starts all over again.

We're not rich with things but we are rich in other ways. I feel so blessed that we have each other. The first year of our marriage I was his rock during the death of his parents. The second year I became pregnant but had a miscarriage. I then found out that I will never be able to have children. He stayed by my side and is my sole source of strength. This is the reason I can identify with Alizee and love her.

We just celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary this month. My life may not be typical and I can't speak for other girls. But your list is so wrong.

Looks have opened doors for me but the moment I open my mouth I am on my own. As far as sexual performance, my first sexual experience was on my wedding night. I must be doing something right, he's still around.

Ok, now I shall climb off of MY soapbox and allow the thread to continue.
I was a Marine also so "Semper Fidelus!"

I didn't say that the list applies to everyone, just most everyone (in American society.) The results come from polling college-aged students, real people, over the years.

There is no way that you can answer this now because you know your husband and are obviously in love with him. But... at the moment you first met him, if at the same time Brad Pitt walked up and said, "Hello, would you do me the honor of going to dinner with me?" most women would have went to dinner with Brad and their husbands wouldn't have gotten a chance to ever know their future wives in ther first place. Now don't say, "I hate Brad Pitt" because he's only the example, you can input anyone's name.

I love my girlfriend but at the time when I first met her if Alizee would have walked up and asked me the same question, I would have became Jeremy. Ok, you can laugh now but I'm just getting my point across.

But Rocket, you are an attractive woman so maybe none or very little of this applies to you.

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-31-2007 at 02:40 AM..
Old 01-31-2007, 02:42 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guldebrett View Post
The results come from polling college-aged students, real people.
Well, that tells you something.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:47 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Well, that tells you something.
Hehe, yeah. College-aged?

Now it makes sense. At 43 (married 21 years), I guess I don't exactly fit that poll group. Introvert (me). Extrovert (wife). Geeky guy (me). Good looking Chick (wife). Socially challenged-shy (me). Socialable (wife). Technical type (me). People type (wife).

Whenever an introverted socially challenged shy geeky technical guy meets good looking socialable extroverted people person chick (who actually thinks the former is cute), the future is foreordained.

I guess most of my previous responses are based on twenty years of reality. Almost all of the hot chick and hunk hookups I know of from my college days are divorced (some multiple times). Like I said, a relationship founded on "good looks" won't last because quite franky, neither will good looks.

By the way, college students aren't particularly interested in long term relationships, so yeah....looks pretty much is the main driver for your typical male college student. And even then, with enough beer even that won't matter.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:35 PM

Gatchaman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhash875 View Post
Hey I dont go for looks in guys but this guy looks like a GOON

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=74556822
Lol, yeah thats him!
Old 02-01-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatchaman View Post
Lol, yeah thats him!

Uhm if ur meaning he is jeremy
then ur wrong
Old 02-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhash875 View Post
Hey I dont go for looks in guys but this guy looks like a GOON

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=74556822
What happens if this guy just comes and joins our forum !
Old 02-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Alizée Admirer

JayP is on a distinguished road

He he I must admit I really enjoyed reading the thread, I mean I've seen lots like it but I just like the way guldebrett put it . Anyway I must admit I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her amazingly beautiful seductive looks but then again I am also a fan of her music. I've always been a fan of music every genre/type but its never been on a level which would make me; read up on the artist(s), watch almost all the T.V. appearances and especially wish I came from a different origin. But then Alizée appeared and all that changed I guess.

So yeah, I would agree with the college-aged speculation but I don't just think with my kn*b, it depends on the image the girl presents . Looking back on that last sentence don't interpret it wrong.

Also I believe that Gatchaman meant that to be sarcastic, I hope.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:52 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
I don't hate Jérémy. I just think his official title should be, affectionately of course, "Lucky Bastard" I think those two words accompany his name at least as frequently as "Chatelain" in any forum.
Bahaha, LBJC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I would like to tell you something about myself and my life. When I was three years old I started taking ballet. By the time I was sixteen I danced at the Metropolitain Opera in New York City for the summer. I saw myself making ballet my carreer until I met a young Marine who stole my heart. He wasn't an officer in the Corps, he was an enlisted man. In his high school he wasn't popular he just blended in with the crowd. But he had a great sense of humor and still has it today. A week after my eighteenth birthday we were married. A week later his dad died of cancer. Six months later his mom was killed by a drunk driver.

After he got out of the Corps he went to college and is now studying to become an engineer. We have a house and two dogs. Now I get up in the morning, make his breakfast and lunch and feed the dogs. During the day I take the dogs to the park, pay bills, run errands, clean house and make dinner. When he comes home he stays long enough for dinner then it's either studying or go to his part-time job. The next morning it starts all over again.

We're not rich with things but we are rich in other ways. I feel so blessed that we have each other. The first year of our marriage I was his rock during the death of his parents. The second year I became pregnant but had a miscarriage. I then found out that I will never be able to have children. He stayed by my side and is my sole source of strength. This is the reason I can identify with Alizee and love her.

We just celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary this month. My life may not be typical and I can't speak for other girls. But your list is so wrong.

Looks have opened doors for me but the moment I open my mouth I am on my own. As far as sexual performance, my first sexual experience was on my wedding night. I must be doing something right, he's still around.

Ok, now I shall climb off of MY soapbox and allow the thread to continue.
Life is weird, but it seems that things always have a way of working out don't they? As long as you're happy, then you have a grand life. Congrats on your 6th anniversary!

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 02-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't be back so often (or at all for that matter) if I only liked her for her looks. Those who are would find that they are simply "Infatuated". Because honestly, being an 18yo who's life is driven by damn hormones, one hottie should come and go as (insert fitting simile) but not with our Alizée - she isn't just a "hottie".

Tu es l'envie du monde