Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 07-20-2020, 09:51 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Rien View Post
Seen this, it's a very good mashup!

There's also this one which I believe was put together by Scruffydog777 that's well worth a watch also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWBU...ture=emb_title
Old 07-21-2020, 05:30 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Do we know anything more about this interview?
I have never seen her so relaxed and at ease in an interview. :O

Last edited by Aragorn97; 07-21-2020 at 05:33 PM..
Old 07-21-2020, 06:59 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Old 07-21-2020, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Thanks Alex Rein for bringing this to my attention

It looks like this channel has been uploading a bunch of TV spots and performances from this era. I'm not sure how many of them are being released for the first time or not. There's over 133 videos, all of which with precise dates, TV stations etc.

The channel was only created a couple of months back, this below is the channels description (translated from French).

French television archives on Alizée during the period 2000/2004.

French channel, wealth of videos, cited dates and other information, all being uploaded around the time of Alizée's 20th anniversary of Moi Lolita and the beginning of her career.
Surely whoever is behind this has some sort of access to TV archives that we might not. Couple this with some of the other old clips that are being made public recently, is something significant going on behind the scenes here or is the release of all these clips just a coincidence and I'm looking too much into it
Old 07-22-2020, 04:24 AM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That channel is a GOLDMINE!

Everything is so neatly organized according to date too, woah.
Someones gotta try and highly remaster all of this. I might give some a go myself.

Thank you!

Last edited by Kajue; 07-22-2020 at 04:28 AM..
Old 07-22-2020, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post

Someones gotta try and highly remaster all of this. I might give some a go myself.

Thank you!
They've uploaded 10 videos in the last day alone!

In terms of remastering, the one's I've seen seem to be in reasonably high quality. How feasible do you think it would be to easily improve on the resolution of the videos?
Old 07-22-2020, 05:45 AM

failax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
They've uploaded 10 videos in the last day alone!

In terms of remastering, the one's I've seen seem to be in reasonably high quality. How feasible do you think it would be to easily improve on the resolution of the videos?
Youtube compress a lot videos, it would be better to have the original files.Someone could ask to video uploaded to inscribe to this forum and share his material :-)

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 07-22-2020, 06:14 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post

Thank you!
I have to wonder what's going on as far as the copyrights for this music? Youtube has been up and down it's seems in the enforcing up copyrights. I've posted some videos that had audio from one of her first 2 albums taken down for the "audio match", but then I've had other videos with the same music left alone.

That included interviews too. When doing an interview with her, they'll often play a clip of hers and that can cause a problem.

Sometimes they'll mute just that part of the video or not allow it to be shown in some countries or take it down completely.

For a few years, it was no problem getting the videos for Stars a Domicile, then they all were taken down and now they are back up again.

We had a gentleman in here years ago who was from Bordeaux, France. He was studying to be a doctor. He started to create his own YT channel and had a large number of her performances and interviews and then one day it was taken down.

Maybe this new channel has the okay of either Alizee or MF or Polydor or who ever it is, to post these videos?

For someone like Alizee, it would seem counter productive to take down her videos. Though you'd prevent people from copying it, you'd lose all the new fans that keep coming along.
Old 07-22-2020, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I have to wonder what's going on as far as the copyrights for this music? Youtube has been up and down it's seems in the enforcing up copyrights. I've posted some videos that had audio from one of her first 2 albums taken down for the "audio match", but then I've had other videos with the same music left alone.

We had a gentleman in here years ago who was from Bordeaux, France. He was studying to be a doctor. He started to create his own YT channel and had a large number of her performances and interviews and then one day it was taken down.

Maybe this new channel has the okay of either Alizee or MF or Polydor or who ever it is, to post these videos?

For someone like Alizee, it would seem counter productive to take down her videos. Though you'd prevent people from copying it, you'd lose all the new fans that keep coming along.
Copyright on YT can be very inconsistent.

It will be interesting if we can find out who's behind this channel. What I find most intriguing is that this isn't the only channel of it's type, there's also Le Nid d’Alizée 2020 which fits almost the exact same description as Elle, Alizee.

Maybe there's been some lift on Copyright regarding Alizee. TV stations perhaps not being bothered to keep up with older content. I'll have to see if I can message the admins of these channels to see what's going on behind the scenes.

Whilst we're talking about these videos, I noticed something very interesting in this video here...
Quote:
Around the 26 and 29 second marks are some brief shots of what appears to be the same photo shoot as the one Alizee used for the announcement of the Vinyls. Is this the first time we're seeing video footage from that shoot?

Old 07-22-2020, 10:35 AM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post

Around the 26 and 29 second marks are some brief shots of what appears to be the same photo shoot as the one Alizee used for the announcement of the Vinyls. Is this the first time we're seeing video footage from that shoot?
0:18, 0:29.

Last edited by Alex Rien; 07-22-2020 at 10:52 AM..

Tags
alizee, audio, download, link, misc, miscellaneous, queries, requests, sharing, video, videos