Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-17-2020, 07:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This comment today from someone in Poland I believe but soon to be in France.

When you're only lonely poland.jpg

"Very moving, so sincere, real, touching - TRUE FEELINGS. Thank you very much Alizée for honesty and openness. A friend from Poland, and soon from France - Grzegorz. My congratulations on 20 years of musical and td career ... Thank you Alizee! 07/18.2020 AD"

Old 07-17-2020, 07:19 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
A comment on the video I posted 'Alizée - Just the Partenaire!'

"Ализе - ЧЮДО"

Alize - ČÛDO

That`s incorrectly spelled Russian word "ЧУДО" - miracle.

Alizee - Miracle.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Rien View Post
That`s incorrectly spelled Russian word "ЧУДО" - miracle.

Alizee - Miracle.
I'll make sure he's sent to Siberia first thing in the morning. Well maybe after breakfast.
Old 07-28-2020, 08:26 PM

Some more comments posted on the videos on my channel;

July 28 by cj18 on my visit to the dance studio;
"i guess she was born for this, otherwise she would have gone done a not so good path like others, when reaching stardome. Giving up a part of ones childhood for celebrity is not something everyone can do."

"July 27: By nilton suarez in Spanish on my video history video.
"Alizee va más alla del talento y la belleza es fuera de este mundo es un regalo de dios un angel que bajo del cielo para darnos felicidad a quienes la admiran"
"Alizee goes beyond talent and beauty is out of this world is a gift from god an angel who came down from heaven to give happiness to those who admire her"

July 25: By Elzbieta Raczynska, I believe a female fan in Polish on my video history video.
"Osmy cud swiata idealna jestes"
"Eighth wonder of the world you are perfect"

July 25 by Dalibor Kimlička from Slovakia on my visit to the Dance studio;
"Wonderful video. Alizée is a fantastic singer. And she is very nice person. I love her and I love her music too. I greet you from Slovakia. All is well good luck"

July 24 by Jørn-Marius Tyrsett where abouts unkown on Alizee dancing in Les Enfoires 2002
"Perfect.."

Attachment 3105

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-03-2021 at 10:26 PM..
Old 08-14-2020, 09:42 PM

I was almost overcome with emotion after reading this comment on Alizee's 4 appearances in Grained de Stars. I suddenly realized millions of people downstream of where the water was being turned off may die of thirst. Many species of animals may grow extinct due to lack of water. Whole eco systems may be destroyed! Then again maybe I'm reading this wrong?

Attachment 3123

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-12-2020 at 03:43 PM..
Old 10-09-2020, 09:42 PM

A great comment from Chili....
Alejandro Millàn
27 minutes ago
LA FILLE QUI MERVEILLEUSE ET JOIE AU MONDE, CET ANGE ET CHARISME, CETTE GRÂCE DE DANSE ET DE DÉPLACEMENT, CETTE BELLE ET ÉLÉGANCE D'ARTISTE, CETTE PERSONNE PRÉCIEUSE, CETTE BELLE ET SPÉCIALE VOIX, UN JOYAU POUR LA MUSIQUE DE LA PLANÈTE, UN PLAISIR POUR LE OREILLES ET ÂME ... UNE BEAUTÉ UNIQUE, SIMPLICITÉ ET HUMILITÉ, PROXIMITÉ ET CHALEUR VERS LE PUBLIC, L'HUMAIN ET LE TENDRE ... AUTHENTIQUE ET TRANSPARENT ..... FÉMININ ET DÉLICAT ..... LE PLUS BEAU, DOUX ET TALENT POP ARTISTE DU XXI SIÈCLE ..... DIEU BÉNISSE VOTRE VIE ..... GRAND PARMI LES GRANDS ... CHANT ET CHARME ... MAGIE ... UN PLAISIR ET CHARME POUR LE PUBLIC DE TOUS ÂGES, ENFANTS, ADULTES ET ANCIENS ...... ALIZÉE..FOREVER !!!!!!! ... Salutations à tout le monde du Chili. Merci France..Merci pour Alizée ...

THE GIRL WHO WONDERFUL AND JOY TO THE WORLD, THIS ANGEL AND CHARISM, THIS GRACE OF DANCE AND DISPLACEMENT, THIS BEAUTIFUL AND ELEGANCE OF AN ARTIST, THIS PRECIOUS PERSON, THIS BEAUTIFUL AND SPECIAL VOICE, A JEWEL FOR THE MUSIC OF THE PLANET, A PLEASURE FOR THE EARS AND SOUL ... A UNIQUE BEAUTY, SIMPLICITY AND HUMILITY, PROXIMITY AND WARMTH TOWARDS THE PUBLIC, THE HUMAN AND THE TENDER ... AUTHENTIC AND TRANSPARENT ..... FEMININE AND DELICATE ..... THE MORE BEAUTIFUL, SOFT AND TALENT POP ARTIST OF THE 21ST CENTURY ..... GOD BLESSES YOUR LIFE ..... GREAT AMONG THE GREAT ... SINGING AND CHARM ... MAGIC ... A PLEASURE AND CHARM FOR THE PUBLIC OF ALL AGES, CHILDREN, ADULTS AND OLDER ...... ALIZÉE..FOREVER !!!!!!! ... Greetings to everyone from Chile. Thank you France..Thank you for Alizée ...

Attachment 3171

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-03-2021 at 10:26 PM..
Old 10-31-2020, 11:48 AM

Some comments that have been made on my channel since my last post on 10/09. I didn't post a link to the video history video because it's been posted so many times.

10/10/2020
Alizée - 2003-05-16 - Performance - J'en ai marre - Alcalá de los Gazules Festival (Cádiz) - LQ -
Alejandro Millàn

Angelic voice .... elegance and beauty .. quality and charm .. sympathy and closeness to the public .... excellent as an artist .. great singer. . only. . prodigious. .As a child she filled stadiums ... famous even in Japan ... what an artist's beauty and what a beautiful person ... masterful way of dancing ... captivating ... beautiful music ... the best Pop artist of recent times ... ..not widely promoted in the USA and Latin America .. many of us are just getting to know it ... a pleasure to the ears and to the eye. .. extraordinary. . special. ... pure talent ... class and quality .... simplicity and tenderness .... Grande Alizée !!!!!!

10/13/2020
Alizée dancing with Christophe Willem
Edgar Kuylen

It's very sad watching poor Alizé trying to make this guy look good throughout the dance and he is not even trying. Knowing this lovely woman is such an awesome dancer....

10/14/2020
Alizée A video history of her early years
Costura Bogota

Girl You have me blind fantastic beautiful 🇨🇴💝

10/24/2020
Alizee birthday autograph session Ajaccio part 4 2013
Sam nada

Loli la plus belle pour tjs :-)
Most beautiful loli forever

10/25/2020
Zée Double Je 2008
Santosh Yadav

Amazing

10/26/2020
Alizée: Part of her speech on birthday in Ajaccio 2013
Sam nada

vive Loli la plus mimi
long live the cutest Loli

10/27/2020
Alizee saying hello to AlizeeAmerica on her birthday 2013
Sam nada

Toute belle la plus belle
All beautiful the most beautiful

Old 11-01-2020, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Some comments that have been made on my channel since my last post on 10/09. I didn't post a link to the video history video because it's been posted so many times.
It’s great that you are getting so many great comments. It’s good to know people are visiting your channel and taking the time to comment!
Old 11-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
10/25/2020
Zée Double Je 2008
Santosh Yadav

Amazing

I have always liked this short little clip. You would think that there is more than 34 seconds that exist for this recording session? There are probably tons of videos of Alizee "behind the scenes" that exist that have never been publicly released and probably never will.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I was watching this YouTube video, and noticed the comment below it. The comment is in French, and the Google translation is:

"Wow it happened really fast for her. How she managed not to have little of all the circus that followed. In addition to playing the seductress when one is modest, it should not have been obvious. The image she gave was very different, the precocious girl that men cracked up for was in fact only cinema."

I believe that this is a complimentary comment, referring to Alizée "...playing the seductress when one is modest..." which seems very true and also saying that she is playing a "...girl advanced sexually beyond her true age [which] was in fact only for cinema."

Alex Rein, if you see this, perhaps you would be willing to give your opinion? Thanks!

Here is the original comment on the video:

YTV comment1.jpg

This is the video: