Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 06-12-2022, 01:57 PM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Is that digital painting or just picture with filters on ? no matter it looks nice but I was curious - because if it is a digital painting then you got some talent there no doubt !
Old 10-19-2022, 02:33 PM

Since Halloween is comming soon here is something I had fun with :

Old 10-19-2022, 05:53 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
Since Halloween is comming soon here is something I had fun with
Very well done! It looks like a movie poster!

Could you do a color version?
Old 10-20-2022, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Very well done! It looks like a movie poster!

Could you do a color version?
I could do a colorized one but I like this one better. Also the source material is a photoshoot of her wich originally is in black and white ..so I would have to skin colorize - it's doable but as I sayd I like the more eerie look of Black and White - I could apply a blueish , purpleish and orange filters to it to get it more of an " Addams Family" look but eh . I will make a few more these days for Halloween but I do not want to make them cheesy either - I'll do a few fun ones because I got some nice ideeas but we will see - Gotta take a closer look in the HQ photoshoots of her and see what ideeas hit me
Old 10-20-2022, 10:59 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I could do a colorized one but I like this one better. Also the source material is a photoshoot of her wich originally is in black and white ..so I would have to skin colorize - it's doable but as I sayd I like the more eerie look of Black and White - I could apply a blueish , purpleish and orange filters to it to get it more of an " Addams Family" look but eh . I will make a few more these days for Halloween but I do not want to make them cheesy either - I'll do a few fun ones because I got some nice ideeas but we will see - Gotta take a closer look in the HQ photoshoots of her and see what ideeas hit me
I also like black and white photos and I like your work. I recently colored that photo (and several others), it's not exactly a masterpiece, but if it can help you, feel free to use it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf8n7LzK689/
Old 10-20-2022, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
I also like black and white photos and I like your work. I recently colored that photo (and several others), it's not exactly a masterpiece, but if it can help you, feel free to use it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf8n7LzK689/
I know how to do it but it's a lot of work and takes away from the original vision if you know what I mean But you did an amazing job ! took you a while also nice touch on the tattoo-s aswell , eyes , and contrasts. People really do not appreciate the work that goes in but it's fine I can use stuff but I need them at a higher quality - taking them off instagram with their compressing algorithm eh - One example : when you do a skin retouch and work your ass off and it's done perfectly and then you upload it and altough you do keep the ratios and everything in place for them not to apply that compressing dumb stuff - it still does and once uploaded the person looks like a doll face and people say oooo it;s too much - No it's not - it's their algorithm because you cannot upload HQ photo otherwise they will need to expand their servers all the way to Mars... you know .. I am preparing a whole batch of new wallpapers and stuff - some are more funny stuff , other more serious and dark and some are just remasters - I hope people will enjoy them and use them makes my day when someone likes it

Edit:

ENJOY

Last edited by Alexx89; 10-20-2022 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-08-2022, 08:29 PM

The new power of the A.I combined with some Photoshop skills to repair some of the mistakes it makes and here we go - She is definetely made for these from anime , cartoon to realistic. Enjoy !

Old 12-09-2022, 02:07 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Fantastic Alexx89 !

Fantastic Alexx89 !

She is like a Fairy Wood Nymph ! Or a Super Hero !
Old 12-09-2022, 09:31 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Great work Alexx89 !
Old 12-09-2022, 04:42 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The new power of the A.I combined with some Photoshop skills to repair some of the mistakes it makes and here we go - She is definetely made for these from anime , cartoon to realistic. Enjoy !
Fantastic! I particularly like #1 and #4. Alizee herself would love it!

What AI did you use?