Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-05-2007, 07:23 PM

madraven is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I downloaded it too. But I really want to buy it. I don't have a credit card, only PayPal, but unfortunately amazon doesn't accept PayPal . Does anybody know any reputable sellers on eBay? or perhaps another location that I could purchase a copy? Thanks.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Well i need to go to Mexico to purchase my En Concert DVD and Cd as well.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:51 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Nobody else tried Fnac.com? I gave that link in page 2:
http://www.moi-alizee.us/forums/show...6988#post16988
and maareek got it in only 5 days from France.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:58 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by madraven View Post
Yeah, I downloaded it too. But I really want to buy it. I don't have a credit card, only PayPal, but unfortunately amazon doesn't accept PayPal . Does anybody know any reputable sellers on eBay? or perhaps another location that I could purchase a copy? Thanks.
You might be able to order it from a store. I ordered mine from HMV, but they're evidently a bunch of lazy bastards. Either that or they're using the Canadian postal service to get it to me (a viable option considering my locale) because it's been ages and ages and I still don't have it.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:58 AM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by madraven View Post
All depends, do you want the German version, or the French version? The only difference between the two is the case it comes in... German one is in the plastic dvd case and the French is in the cardboard one.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-dawg777 View Post
All depends, do you want the German version, or the French version? The only difference between the two is the case it comes in... German one is in the plastic dvd case and the French is in the cardboard one.
It really doesn't matter, however, given the choice I'd prefer a plastic case to a cardboard one.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
You might be able to order it from a store. I ordered mine from HMV, but they're evidently a bunch of lazy bastards. Either that or they're using the Canadian postal service to get it to me (a viable option considering my locale) because it's been ages and ages and I still don't have it.
Thanks for the suggestion, however it seems that HMV is associated closely with amazon and they only accept credit cards. Maybe I need to get a credit card, just to buy this DVD
Old 02-06-2007, 06:37 AM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Well, there are several choices on ebay. Just a few things if youre not used to dealing with ebay... make sure they have lots of positive feedback, steer clear of countries notorious for pirating (ex. china), always read the fine print! And, finally, make sure the shipping charges aren't ridiculous like $90.00 for instance... these are just the most common scams. However if you use Paypal, you are assured your money back if anything is not as it says on the item description. That having been said, here are a couple buy it nows on ebay that sound more trust worthy than others... hope it helps Another tip.... for some reason all the overseas orders that I place, arrive quicker than my domestic ones.

This one looks like it's the actual French version.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Alizee-En-Concer...QQcmdZViewItem

This one is the German version, but its in Canada so shipping is pretty cheap, but the dvd is more expensive.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ALIZEE-EN-CONCER...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alizee-En-concer...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 02-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This one is the German version, but its in Canada so shipping is pretty cheap, but the dvd is more expensive.
[URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/ALIZEE-EN-CONCERT-2004-DVD_W0QQitemZ140083045492QQihZ004QQcategoryZ617QQr dZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]
This is the DVD I bought. There are three discs; the concert, TV appearances, and promotional videos. The discs don't look like factory made discs to me and no booklet came with it. I just received another Concert DVD that I ordered from Amazon.fr and it came with one Disc and a booklet.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ALIZEE-EN-CONCER...QQcmdZViewItem
This is clear FAKE.

DO NOT BUY IT.

Quote:
This one looks like it's the actual French version.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Alizee-En-Concer...QQcmdZViewItem
I'd think twice before buying from this guy. Says he sells new DVDs but still says every package has been opened. And since it's comes from eastern Europe... And look at the prices in his store...

Quite definitely FAKE.

DO NOT BUY IT.

Quote:
Look at the prices at this shop. NO-ONE would sell few months olds, brand new, CDs and DVDs at those prices. For example Iron Maiden's newest CD, 3.99 dollars.

FAKE

DO NOT BUY IT.

If you want to buy the DVD from eBay, buy it from individual seller that has provided photograph of that DVD.

In all those 3, the "photo of dvd" is just searched from google or something and does not represent the real product...