Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-19-2007, 11:51 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
By the way, I was actually looking for news. Have you all seen this http://tinkalizee.free.fr/newuk.htm? See http://www.mf-international.com/view...=109741#109741 for comments. If that doesn't get your attention, what will!? Can we get a Spanish speaker to post a translation?
Since Zack, the mexican boy, hasn't responded to you, I'll give it my best shot with 4 yrs of spanish class under my belt. I can barely read the regular text because its so small, so I won't translate that. Sorry if some is wrong, some words were difficult to read.

1st paragraph:

I’m Alizée. The news got around the world through the internet: Alizée is returning. One song entitled “Moi… Lolita” generated many fans throughout the world. Her innocent, but at the same time provocative and confident public face contrasts with her reserved lifestyle that she maintains without scandals. The young French woman is a phenomenon in Europe and Asia, where she’s considered a pop princess. After two years absence, now a new album is announced, and a plan to conquer the US

Pink bubble on the second to last page:

Alizée has known how to show herself in a sexy and confident manner, but not scandalous. With her fresh style she has conducted a career based more artistically than monetarily.

Pink box on the last page:

The Girl of the Winds her name is Alizée. Her parents, lovers of windsurfing, decided to call her in honor of the winds ____. She has always maintained reserved in her private life. In 2000, Gourmandises came out, that sold 4 million copies. There was a show in Amsterdam in 2001 with the (konininedag?) motive. She only sung in Polonia once and went on the program, Kawa cry hubata, in polonia. This is one of the most watched videos by her fans. In 2002 came the great success of Moi…Lolita in England. The video was censored for considerable provocativeness. In 2002, Gourmandises came out in Spain, and the first action was seen in that country. In 2003 two adds came out for the Japanese cookie-cracker things, called ‘Elise’, that she promoted in Japan given her success. In the middle of her popular career, in March of 2003, she sung during an invitation to Eurobest. There she met who now is her husband, Jeremy. Given her popularity in Germany, some programs were presented; Fame Academy. Her first concert was at Olympia in Paris. “Moi…Lolita” became part of the soundtrack for A Good Year, starring Russel Growe.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:12 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theit77 View Post
Since Zack, the mexican boy, hasn't responded to you, I'll give it my best shot with 4 yrs of spanish class under my belt. I can barely read the regular text because its so small, so I won't translate that. Sorry if some is wrong, some words were difficult to read...The young French woman is a phenomenon in Europe and Asia, where she’s considered a pop princess. After two years absence, now a new album is announced, and a plan to conquer the US
Hey, thanks man! That looks like a good translation. Well, tinkalizee says that the article is dated within the last couple of weeks. Hmm. Need more details.
La princesse de POP! That's what I what I was thinking. Very appropriate! Well, mon ami, conquer away!
I hope to find time to try to get some of those stickers or something. I don't want Alizée showing up in the news and lame me have no advertising of my own. Everyone in the office knows I'm into Alizée from my computer's wallpaper, but a car window sticker...that might explain to some passers-by who the French chanteuse is who I am blasting on my stereo.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-20-2007, 01:50 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Yep that magazine was released 3 weeks ago... i was at mexico city at that time and i got the luck to see the magazine...too bad i didnt have money :s

First page(not complete)
Her music hits have positioned her as one of the queens of the european pop.Her personality is a combination of beauty and a cool breeze,her inocent image,but at the same time sensual and provocative makes a combination that makes crazy hundreds of people.
she is known as the french lolita and since her official release in 2000 her popularity hasnt go down.Maybe your not too familiar with her,but if your always on the internet you will surely know who im talking about Alizee,the popular french singer who got a lot of fame with her single Moi...lolita (yo... lolita).
Even tho shes been away for 2 years from the stages her great image is still there,intact,besides shes a phenomenom of the red thanks to the millions of fans she got all over the world.
If you dont believe us,take a look at Google which has 2 million documents related to the beatiful Alizee, or Youtube website which has more than 1,200 videos of her.
The carrer of this great beauty french singer is short. But you just need to watch a sensual video of hers to know why she is so famous(I disagree on this,i dont think she is that famous just because the jeam video).
Born in Ajaccio,Còrcega(which is Corsica for you)Alizee Jacotey went for the fame in 1999.She was just 15 years old when she did a casting on the Cesar Palace in Corsica to get in the show "Graines de star" ...the song "la vie ne m´apprend rien" was sang by the sweet Alizee.
Months later she came back to the same program to sing,but this time on Paris,debuting with the aduience with the song "Waiting for tonight" from Jennifer Lopez.But some months later in February 2000 she comes back to "Graines de star" and that thanks to her interpretation of "Ma Priese"(i cant read it to well, so sorry if its mistaken) she got to the first place.And with that win her life on the stage was for sure,for then to be a whole success.

If you want me to keep translating i will sorry for giving a late answer,but i been busy.

-edit- About if she is coming to Mexico or not...we still dont know,even tho Rondas told us she is coming to kinda like a lounge bar...but we still dont know.

Last edited by Zack -Alizee Lover-; 04-20-2007 at 02:04 AM..
Old 04-20-2007, 02:22 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Above there's a link to a Mexican fan site that has a link to some recent pics of Alizée and Anny-Lee on a plane. Alizée's hair is in a ponytail in those pics, so she's grown her hair longer since the performance. Of course she could change that before we see her.
Wow! I feel a bit guilty for looking at such unsolicited photography, and they may be blury, but they just reconfirm for me just how beautiful Alizée is and remains to be. I just hope she is as happy as she is beautiful
Old 04-20-2007, 03:29 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
If you want me to keep translating i will sorry for giving a late answer,but i been busy....
Cool! Thanks. Yes, that was good. I know it was rather hard to see after the first page and one of those pages they don't even link to.
I actually did not know that she had done those other two shows of Graines de Star. So, I've learned something already.
It's Ma Prière, by the way - an Axelle Red song. I've some downloading to do. I want to see if I can get those other two performances. Dang! I need a new computer. I don't have much space left.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-20-2007, 10:39 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Wow! I feel a bit guilty for looking at such unsolicited photography
Oh, I know, but it was the advertized pics of Anny-Lee that overcame any guilt feelings. Couldn't resist. The ponytail was just bonus.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 04-20-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm a listener ... reader

BlancZulu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by theit77 View Post
Since Zack, the mexican boy, hasn't responded to you, I'll give it my best shot with 4 yrs of spanish class under my belt.

The Girl of the Winds her name is Alizée. Her parents, lovers of windsurfing, decided to call her in honor of the winds ____. She has always maintained reserved in her private life. In 2000, Gourmandises came out, that sold 4 million copies. There was a show in Amsterdam in 2001 with the (konininedag?) motive. She only sung in Polonia once and went on the program, Kawa cry hubata, in polonia. This is one of the most watched videos by her fans. In 2002 came the great success of Moi…Lolita in England. The video was censored for considerable provocativeness. In 2002, Gourmandises came out in Spain, and the first action was seen in that country. In 2003 two adds came out for the Japanese cookie-cracker things, called ‘Elise’, that she promoted in Japan given her success. In the middle of her popular career, in March of 2003, she sung during an invitation to Eurobest. There she met who now is her husband, Jeremy. Given her popularity in Germany, some programs were presented; Fame Academy. Her first concert was at Olympia in Paris. “Moi…Lolita” became part of the soundtrack for A Good Year, starring Russel Growe.

That event took place in Amsterdam where the local langauge is Dutch. But most of you already knew that. In SA we speak Afrikaans as one of our 11 national langauges. Afrikaans and Dutch are very very alike. Thus for those wondering "Konininedag" translates to "Kings Day" or "Queens Day".
Old 04-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Wow! I feel a bit guilty for looking at such unsolicited photography, and they may be blury, but they just reconfirm for me just how beautiful Alizée is and remains to be. I just hope she is as happy as she is beautiful
What photos are we talking about ??

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 04-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

Alizee will probably write her own songs now. Maybe about being a mother. That would be great.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:09 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlancZulu View Post
That event took place in Amsterdam where the local langauge is Dutch. But most of you already knew that. In SA we speak Afrikaans as one of our 11 national langauges. Afrikaans and Dutch are very very alike. Thus for those wondering "Konininedag" translates to "Kings Day" or "Queens Day".
interesting, thanks for the info. Is 'konininedag' a holiday?