Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-25-2006, 12:05 PM

pineapplejello is on a distinguished road

me too, but she won't. I have many friends in France and as much as they loved her,they have moved on to other artists. After 3 years, a 15 word hand written note to her fans, did not suffice the passions of her diehard fans whatsoever. Her true fans, even the official fan club members, feel like they were let down. Most people in Paris, look at her as a has been... one who ha quit and abandond her fans at the peak of her career, to marry someone she had only known for a few months.
I dissagree with the writer, saying dom't blame Jeremy.... I do....100%.
i think he was jealous of her carreer and brainwashed her into leaving Farmer & Boutannat.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:32 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
Didn't Alizee say in an interview that the french people look at her indifferrently? I could have sworn i heard that in an interview.
She said she is indifferent when it comes to french singers in general ... meaning that she personally didnt really like anyone special.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:05 PM

Pirate515 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617
Did Alizee's relationship with Mylene and Laurent ended nicely or in a bad way? I am not quite sure if it ended on good terms because her official website (if it was) was suddenly shut down. Can anyone please clear my doubts?
I don't think anyone knows this for sure, because neither Alizee nor Mylene/Laurent made any official announcements about it, but my guess is that it probably did not end nicely. Rumor has it that as Alizee's second tour was coming to a close, Mylene had ambitious plans to start working on her next album, supposedly she even had most of the songs already written. Of course, these plans had to be put on hold because of Alizee's marriage and then on an even longer hold due to her pregnancy. There were rumors floating around that Mylene was not happy with all that stuff that Alizee has pulled and decided to call the entire Alizee project quits. Again, this is just a rumor, only Mylene/Laurent/Alizee and probably those close to them know if it's true. Alizee did, however, say in one of the interviews that she has no regrets about having worked with Mylene.

Speaking of web site, if you are referring to http://www.moi-alizee.com, yes, it is (or was) Alizee's official web site. By the way, this domain name has recently changed hands, it was previously registered to Laurent, now it is registered to Requiem Publishing. Perhaps this is Alizee's new label and they are getting the site ready for re-launch?

Last edited by Pirate515; 07-25-2006 at 06:39 PM..
Old 07-25-2006, 05:36 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

In the Taff Pro video, she talks about how she was forced to do things and how she didn't have much control over the lyrics and such. I think that she left to gain more creative control over her songs and image.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:54 PM

Pirate515 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan
In the Taff Pro video, she talks about how she was forced to do things and how she didn't have much control over the lyrics and such. I think that she left to gain more creative control over her songs and image.
That's interesting, because in her earlier interviews she said the opposite, she was always talking how most of the stuff that she sings about was a reflection on her own life and things that have happened to her. The way Alizee made it sound is that she gave Mylene themes to write about, and then Mylene wrote the actual lyrics and Laurent wrote the music. The only exception was "Moi... Lolita", where the song was already written and Mylene/Laurent were just looking for a face to put on it, which turned out to be Alizee.

On top of that, in her videos and especially live performances, Alizee always looks happy, always has a smile on her face and most of all, she is always being herself. That is actually the main thing about her that made me like her. You never see that from any of the "manufactured" American pop stars. Just look at some of Britney's music videos. You can easily tell that she is being forced to do whatever she's doing. With Alizee, however, it's a totally different story.

If what you are saying is true, then perhaps the cat is coming out of the bag now, which means that Alizee is a greater actress than she is a singer or a dancer.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan
In the interview it's the interview people who say that, but just after it's said u can listen to her words that say that all the songs were made after asking her and to fit her well.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:59 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I couldn't remember if it was the people or Alizee that said it. I thought the same as Pirate515 before, so the Taff Pro interview confused me a bit on the subject.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:21 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
yah think about it...if she didnt have a kid she would of made another album a long time ago and she would still be with mylene farmer and that other dude or woman or whatever. its all his fault...dammit. lol just kidding alizee if u happen to read this. if u dont read this then i do mean it
God Damn Right! LOL! But seriously, COME BACK ALIZEE!

Last edited by rwd716; 08-15-2006 at 02:30 AM..
Old 08-15-2006, 02:30 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
God Damn Right! LOL! But seriously, COME BACK ALIZEE!
Is she here yet?
Old 08-15-2006, 02:59 AM

Bob is on a distinguished road

haha i get off the computer for a few hours to rearrange my basement, and i miss a really good thread... well here is my thought on all this--

I think alizée leaving was alright with me, everyone needs a break, i mean we all take our breaks, for kids in school theres a lot of it, when you have a job you still get breaks, just not as much. but alizee was working really hard when she was doing concerts or recording songs, and as she has said in some of those interviews, a lot of those days were really long with not much time for a break. call her the G. bush of music world but i think she deserved it completly, i understand that she would be forgotten, it has been three years, but im sure when she comes back she will be almost, just, or more popular than before. i think that she deserves time off, and i think she did what she wanted to do. ii think if she releases her 3rd album she will come back, if she doesnt she will be forgotten by most but her true fans will not forget.. i think we should all let alizée do what she wants.
if i was wrong with anything in here sorry =)

--and guest who is reading this right now, join this site, its worth it--
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Last edited by Bob; 08-15-2006 at 03:52 AM..