Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-17-2007, 11:12 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marik View Post
i sholud beat my brother down!!!! thanks for the tips!
Parent: "Why did you beat your brother"?
Marik: "All the Alizée fans told me to do it"

Now watch how fast those CDs and DvDs disappear.

Seriously, it is not proper for a 14 year old to beat an 8 year old. Discipline is a parent's domain, not a sibling's.

Last edited by OGRE; 05-17-2007 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: typo/grammer
Old 05-17-2007, 11:22 PM

marik is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post

Seriously, it is not proper for a 14 year old to beat an 8 year old. Discipline is a parent's domain, not a sibling's.
yeah your right OGRE! but my parents wont listen to me

Last edited by marik; 10-17-2007 at 08:06 AM..
Old 05-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post

Parents: Why did you beat your brother?
Marik: I already f**king told you but you didn't listen! Now my brother doesn't have a face!

Now watch how fast those teeth disappear.

Just kidding.

When I say break his face, don't take it literally. But seriously, I'd lose it if someone just took my things and threw it away. Ask him how he'd feel if you ate his yugioh cards

Better yet, tell him you overheard your parents talking about sending him to boarding school.

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 05-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaKrupa View Post
Better yet, tell him you overheard your parents talking about sending him to boarding school.
I agree, psychological warfare can be so much more fulfilling.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:35 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Dude. Such a bummer. The only way I can get Alizée stuff here in The States is from Amazon.fr or something (that is how I got my Alizée stuff). There's no one here who could steal/trash my stuff, but just the thought of it. I hate that it happened.
I would certainly advocate that you try to not make an enemy of your brother, but I sort of agree with Cooney. Yes, you are both still young, but since you are 5 years older, you are going to have to act like an adult and make your brother respect you. It may not be too late. There's a relationship between a younger and older brother that no one can moderate, not even the parents. You need to guide him, not just try to make him back off. However, you may have to be very harsh at times. I don't know whether that means violence or something else, but that sort of behavior just can't be allowed to happen without it changing your relationship. I would feel very wounded if I were you. He must come to understand what he did. At the same time, you need to understand why he did it. He's your brother. He needs you.
As far as you being irresponsible. Well, now you know. You must be more careful with precious items. It sounds like you were careful, though (broke into a locked area?).

Merci Fanny
Old 05-18-2007, 08:10 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaKrupa View Post
Parents: Why did you beat your brother?
Marik: I already f**king told you but you didn't listen! Now my brother doesn't have a face!

Now watch how fast those teeth disappear.

Just kidding.

When I say break his face, don't take it literally. But seriously, I'd lose it if someone just took my things and threw it away. Ask him how he'd feel if you ate his yugioh cards

yeah he will feel it like to me!he will feel what he did to me!the sadness the madness to him or to me!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:13 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Dude. Such a bummer. The only way I can get Alizée stuff here in The States is from Amazon.fr or something (that is how I got my Alizée stuff). There's no one here who could steal/trash my stuff, but just the thought of it. I hate that it happened.
I would certainly advocate that you try to not make an enemy of your brother, but I sort of agree with Cooney. Yes, you are both still young, but since you are 5 years older, you are going to have to act like an adult and make your brother respect you. It may not be too late. There's a relationship between a younger and older brother that no one can moderate, not even the parents. You need to guide him, not just try to make him back off. However, you may have to be very harsh at times. I don't know whether that means violence or something else, but that sort of behavior just can't be allowed to happen without it changing your relationship. I would feel very wounded if I were you. He must come to understand what he did. At the same time, you need to understand why he did it. He's your brother. He needs you.
As far as you being irresponsible. Well, now you know. You must be more careful with precious items. It sounds like you were careful, though (broke into a locked area?).

yeah parents discipline!my brother attitude is bad,he spoiled by my parents!thats not good! my parents give all of he ask to them but me!..... they do nothing to me!just ignoring what i feel! feels.... sadness,loneliness,madness!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:49 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yeah parents discipline!my brother attitude is bad,he spoiled by my parents!thats not good! my parents give all of he ask to them but me!..... they do nothing to me!just ignoring what i feel! feels.... sadness,loneliness,madness!
All the older kids have the same feeling , cheer up its not true.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:56 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
they do nothing to me!just ignoring what i feel! feels.... sadness,loneliness,madness!
Don't be sad.
Perhaps they are preparing you for adult life.

I know many 20+ year olds who still think people (including parents) "owe" them something. The thought began when they got whatever they wanted during their teen years. There are certain things parents must stop doing for their children as the child becomes a teen, and let the teen begin doing it.

Most teens think their parents "ignore them", or don't understand. Stay focused on the things that will bring you to adulthood. School. Respecting others. Work ethic. Stand tall. Don't expect others to do stuff for you. Don't let OTHERS dictate how YOU feel.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:59 PM

Mr Bond is on a distinguished road

I know what you mean OGRE I know someone who is just like that he even takes his washing to his parents to be ironed and asks them for money hes 25 for goodness sake! A very good post independence is a very important part of growing up. But coming back to marik I would kick his butt if he was my bro its just not right.