Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-26-2007, 11:40 AM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

they as mentioned before didn't put a lot of work into it, maybe cuz they be busy but anyways this is awesome information thanls paleddy!
Old 05-26-2007, 01:33 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road

Another date to wait for...

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 05-26-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Merci for the info...
Old 05-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
yea? RMJ? is there anywhere you can shed light on here?
To what ? To things that was known already ? And to thing that record studio hardly have any authority to release real and exact info ?

Relief studio has replied to French fans ages ago already. With pretty much same content.

That time frame is nothing but good guess from them.

It has equally much informatical value as MYK's "in few weeks". They don't know a thing.

Last edited by RMJ; 05-26-2007 at 02:21 PM..
Old 05-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

RMJ is probably right. Usually a studio like that will do some re-mixing or mastering on a project and then hand it back to the customer. At that point their involvement with the project is over.

It is very doubtful that they have any knowledge concerning the final CD manufacturing, release and distribution. They may offer an educated guess based on previous experience, or they may have heard an estimated time of release from their customer, but I doubt they have a firm date.

The main benefit of this kind of info is to let the doubters know that there is a real CD coming and it's not a figment of our imagination.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:23 PM

paleddy62 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
To what ? To things that was known already ? And to thing that record studio hardly have any authority to release real and exact info ?

Relief studio has replied to French fans ages ago already. With pretty much same content.

That time frame is nothing but good guess from them.

It has equally much informatical value as MYK's "in few weeks". They don't know a thing.
Well RMJ...like i noted earlier, i just wanted to share this with everyone. I also noted nothing new...u don't always have to be negative about everything u don't agree with. This is nothing but a share as noted ealier. So try once in a while to put on a smile on your negative attitude. For someone that claims to be a huge fan of Lili, you sure show the newest fans coming into this forum otherwise. To some this news is new..so don't assume everyone has seen your past post. And BTW what makes u an expert on recording studios...i am very curious for an answer?

Have a good day.

Last edited by paleddy62; 05-26-2007 at 03:31 PM..
Old 05-26-2007, 03:34 PM

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY since Drake isn't here again, i will do it

Calm down none of us are enemies here so please just like don't kill each other, Paleddy RMJ can be a nice guy at times, and you can be 2 from posts i've read. So their is no need to argue and RMJ you may be an extremist fan when it comes to knowing anything about everything concerning Alizee does not mean you need to bite someone's head off.

So please calm down.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:39 PM

paleddy62 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY since Drake isn't here again, i will do it

Calm down none of us are enemies here so please just like don't kill each other, Paleddy RMJ can be a nice guy at times, and you can be 2 from posts i've read. So their is no need to argue and RMJ you may be an extremist fan when it comes to knowing anything about everything concerning Alizee does not mean you need to bite someone's head off.

So please calm down.

Okay then, I apologize to RMJ and the forum members...sorry. However, if he read the earlier post when this started, he would read that I put down it was nothing new. I just wanted to share what I accomplished..which is actually getting some response from the studio. I also mentioned other things with other members here. So it was not like I was saying this is fact, as far as what they wrote. But we all have to appreciate what members share with the forum regarding this special person we all have come to admire. So lets stop putting down things which are not hurtful that other people contribute. To some every news is new. Again, I apologoze forum members and RMJ.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:11 PM

^ Paleddy you are completely right there is no need to apalogize just need to stay calm, this goes for you 2 RMJ, and not lose your heads, anyways that was actually new news to me anyways and i really don't contribute things to the site i just provide idiotic posts for people to read.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Alizée Cynic

lead2gold is on a distinguished road

ok, offtopic for a sec

paleddy62 where did the picture from your avvy come from? Call me a noob, but I don't recognize it