Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

I would wait a long, long time. I still truly enjoy her previous Cd's and videos, so I have a lot to keep me going, even if it takes an eternity, although I hope it is quite a bit shorter than that. But we haven't been waiting that long. I mean Chinese Democracy by Guns 'N' Roses was announced 13 years ago and fans are still waiting.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:41 AM
Alizée Cynic

lead2gold is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Gooooood question!

There were rumors flying around that they were a couple, but I have no idea why someone got the idea that they might have gotten married in Vegas. On the face of it, it's very strange that they would have done that, and not something one would normally think to check. If I had to guess, I would say that someone working for the chapel probably spilled the beans. But I don't know that.
I thought I heard that it was the media that first broke the "They got married" story?
Old 07-01-2007, 02:57 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
So what tipped someone off to try and dig in Nevada public records anyway? Rumor/gossip?
Well, there is always the fact that she was performing on her tour, wearing a wedding band...

Not that that says "Nevada," but combine rumors with something obvious like that, it doesn't take long for somebody to get a clue.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:14 AM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munster View Post
What if all the rumors about her return are false? What if no singe or album is released this year. How long will her fans continue to wait?

Just curious
honestly... as long as it takes.... i'd wait forever for her return...

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 07-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
like I've always said: If a new album comes out, I'll buy it. But I'm not holding my breath. I've been hearing about this phantom album since the day I started.
I honestly believe there will be another album, but yur right that it's been quite a phantom.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:27 PM

TGA_Ross is on a distinguished road

i'll wait as long as i have to...

'nuff said

Many thanks to uNeek!
Old 07-01-2007, 07:46 PM
W00tzors

Sauron is on a distinguished road

I think ill stop waiting.. tomorrow... Your on a Alizée fan-site, what do you expect I don't think anyone here will stop waiting, but if theres nothing until the end of this year..a whole lot will loose interest thats for sure. Loosing interest as in checking for news of her return , or checking the forums daily, not as in completely forgetting about her..

Last edited by Sauron; 07-01-2007 at 07:51 PM..
Old 07-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Moi Alizée

Munster is on a distinguished road
Default How long are you willing to wait?

[QUOTE=lefty12357;4873
Maybe the question should be: How long can you maintain your interest in Alizée without her presence?

This is the question I should have asked. I now realize asking a question like I did to open this thread may have been inappropiate. Not my intent. Just looking for support/suggestions from the community on how they keep their interest in Alizee and her forthcoming album in spite of her absence. Especially with all the rumors I've seen on previous threads dating back at least a year.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Munster, I think this is a good thread. I don't have any particular strategy or suggestions. Alizée has gotten into my head and heart, and so I carry her wherever I go. I don't see that changing, whether she comes back or not.

If we are truly fans, we need to get the idea out of our heads that there is some sort of deadline she has to meet in order to keep us. We should see this as an open-ended pact with Alizée. Sure, we are hungry for something new from her, but it will taste that much better when it is finally served. In the meantime, I just snack on what's currently on the table.

I used to come to this forum everyday hoping to see the announcement that her new CD has been released. Now I find joy in just coming here and conversing with people who feel the same way I do about her. If or when her next CD comes out, well that will be a bonus for us all and we can have one hell of a celebration !

Sorry for rambling...