Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What date do you prefer for the Virtual Concert?
Saturday, August 18th 22 55.00%
Tuesday, August 21st 18 45.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2007, 03:48 AM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
Looking forward to meeting one and all - and whoever gets together for the Boeing Museum Tour - I've got the first round............

Ed
WooHoo! Alright Ed's got the drinks, he's got a friend here already!
Old 07-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road
Default I Knew It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-dawg777 View Post
WooHoo! Alright Ed's got the drinks, he's got a friend here already!
I knew someone wouldn't be able to resist! 2nd best words in the English language (after "The new album is out") are "I've got the first round" . . . . of course, FIRST implys 2nd's and 3rds too! :P

Ed

Last edited by Edcognito; 07-17-2007 at 07:50 PM..
Old 07-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

There's another thing I forgot to mention above as a must-do if you have time while visiting the Pac. NW. This is going to sound a bit lame, but trust me: take a ferry ride.

The best would be the ride from Seattle to Orcas Island if it's still running. Orcas is in the San Juans and that's a beautiful sailing experience, better of course if you have your own boat, but that's not for the inexperienced sailor. Shorter runs are the Seattle-Bremerton ferry, but even the Seattle-Bainbridge run is pretty. Puget Sound is just gorgeous, and the San Juan Islands and Straits of Juan de Fuca even more so.

Nobody's going to have time on this trip to do any wilderness hiking, which is too bad, because there are several wonderful places within easy reach of Seattle or Tacoma. There's Mount Rainier, or Mount St. Helens a bit further away, and lots of less spectacular but still magnificent places in the Cascade Mountains. The other direction, you find the Olympic Peninsula with Olympic National Park, which has Hurricane Ridge, the Hoh Rain Forest, and other great things.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 07-18-2007, 05:19 AM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
There's another thing I forgot to mention above as a must-do if you have time while visiting the Pac. NW. This is going to sound a bit lame, but trust me: take a ferry ride.
The ferry! That IS lame! Nah Im just messin with ya... if you dont have a lot of time, take the chinook. AH MAN! I just realized SeaFair is about to start...first week of august i think. too bad you guys wont be here for that. the blue angels over lake union is just plain awesome, especially if you ever get to go out on the log boom.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:24 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Smile I Hope To Be There!!!

How long are you all staying there? I would have an easier time ensuring a visit to this event, but I'm not in the states. I'm gonna try to make it there guys. Save a plate of any Alizee desert for me...

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:55 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

About extra curricular activies for the 21st (such as the proposed Museum of Flight excursion), I think that would be an awsome idea. However, since it is likely that I, personnaly, will be involved ith party set-up earlier Tuesday there's a very good chance that I'd have to skip out (along with my vehicle) and just meet everyone at the party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoteny View Post
i dont know bout putting them up as prizes?.. but ok. thought they were just party favors. heres a little something to let you know im on my way getting them done. this ones not done yet... there is more... i miss you guys. wish i can go to the concert.
Wow! Looks awsome. About them being prizes: I'm sure that there's not going to be enough go around and given the incredibly high standard of your artistry, I'm sure they'll be some of the most coveted items. So we'll need some way to decide who gets them. If you have any way you'd rather they be distributed, PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
How long are you all staying there? I would have an easier time ensuring a visit to this event, but I'm not in the states. I'm gonna try to make it there guys. Save a plate of any Alizee desert for me...
That would be awsome if you could make it! I think exactly how long people will be staying will vary depending on exactly who you ask.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:35 AM
silver bullet

neoteny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Wow! Looks awsome. About them being prizes: I'm sure that there's not going to be enough go around and given the incredibly high standard of your artistry, I'm sure they'll be some of the most coveted items. So we'll need some way to decide who gets them. If you have any way you'd rather they be distributed, PM me.
thanks man! heres an idea. i have a scanner/printer. i can make plenty of copies and keep the originals for myself with a few exceptions. what do you think? yeah it sucks. ooh, look at me go. remember im just doing this cuz mark asked me to. and i love doin it for you guys. im actually honored...and flattered. mwa. i'll get some mylene farmer pics in pot.

img072 (Large).jpg
Old 07-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Damn she looks hot in that, kneeotknee

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 07-18-2007, 10:48 AM
silver bullet

neoteny is on a distinguished road

supa... i give you... a bear hug...
Old 07-18-2007, 02:53 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

pic comparison!

img072%20%28Large%29.jpg104.jpg

spot on good job bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
ill probably get there monday night, and leave somewhere around wednesday afternoon. i say afternoon and not morning because i know there's gonna be some heavy drinking and partying the night before

Last edited by nurvonic; 07-19-2007 at 01:10 PM..