Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road

my stomach is paining! nice funny photos!
Old 07-31-2007, 08:17 AM

marik is on a distinguished road
Exclamation watch lol!

watch................

Old 07-31-2007, 10:56 AM

AniL_FaNTR is on a distinguished road

Old 07-31-2007, 03:04 PM

panzerkiller is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umesh View Post
Hey guy's this pic could hurt all the US People but am not posting for that sake. Just take it as Joke! dont take it serious.

believe it or not,a lot of people hate bush,remember hurricane katrina?well, a lot of people in new orleans blamed it on bush and they think the military blew the dam.yet they all had their atheist rituals,but when katrina came "where do you be's allah,my brudda?"
Old 07-31-2007, 06:37 PM

Stringer is on a distinguished road

In gna say something that mite spark an arguement bt people have reason to hate bush dont they, 9/11 has good evidence it was a conspiracy. Im british what would i know? But the evidence is there.

nice photos, lmao at the guy on the scooter!

Alizée <3 ---- British Army - Be the Best
Old 07-31-2007, 07:52 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
In gna say something that mite spark an arguement bt people have reason to hate bush dont they, 9/11 has good evidence it was a conspiracy. Im british what would i know? But the evidence is there.

nice photos, lmao at the guy on the scooter!
I have never felt like 9/11 was a terrorist attack.
It just so happens the government had been conducting counter-terrorist operation tests throughout the months leading up to 9/11.

The morning of 9/11 a test was being run. The scenario was "what would we do if planes were hijacked and flown into a high-rise tower." The test was being conducted at the same time that the first plane struck the trade center. Coincidence?

Also, the morning of the Double Decker Bus attack in London, another test was being run. The test was this "What would be the effects of a terrorist attck on public transpportation?" This test was being conducted the morning of the attack. Coincidence?

Two weeks prior to 9/11 Vice President Dick Cheney was given full control of the Air Force. The morning of 9/11 Cheney was in a conference. Before the first plane hit the Trade Centers a man entered the conference room and whispered something to Cheney. The man returned two other times to Cheney and whispered more things into his ear. Upon his third time of whispering something to Cheney, Cheney turned the man and angerily replied " Yes, of course the damn plan still stands!" The man promptly left the room. Not an hour later the first plan struck the Trade Center. Coincidence?

After the first plane struck the Trade Center, Air traffic control kept trying to contact the Vice President to get him to authorize that the Air Force shoot down planes that were thought to be hijacked. However, Cheney did not authorize that planes be shot down until after the last plane hijacked had been crashed. Why would he wait until after all hijacked planes were crashed? Because he knew there was no longer any threat.

When the fighter jet pilots were given the orders to shoot down any planes who were thought to be hijacked the pilots asked " Is this the test operation?" The reply was " No, it has went live" Coincidence?

The morning of the attacks George Bush was in a Classroom reading to some kids. Everyone in the country knew were he was. Yet, when the attacks happened he was never once moved to a secure location by the three guards accompanying him that morning. Since everyone in the country knew were he was wouldn't the people who were attacking us know? They would if there had been terrorists, but there wasn't it was all orchastrated by the man sitting in the room. Plus, the school he was at was 4 miles from an airport. So doesn't it beg to reason that a plane could have been flown into that school? Yes.

And here is why a plane was never aimed at Bush. Prior to hiom obtaining Presidency, him and Cheney drew up what was known as the "Neo-Republican Commission". In it was discussion about the Middle-East oil fields, and how to aquire them. The commission says that for America to ever consider going to war to aquire the oil fields of the Middle East, an event bigger and more catastrophic than Pearl Harbor would have to occur.

Guess what, it did. This is why Bush wasn't aimed at, and why he was at a school. If a plane hits a school it will not make a statement like two planes hitting the tallest structures in the world will. That is why he was at a school, and not somewhere else.

Also, why is the government still refusing to release the full information of the terrorist who hijacked the planes, and full details of the attacks? Because there is none, because there never was any terrorists.

While investigation of 9/11 was taking place, a structural engineer was brought in to examine the attack and the towers. This is what he said

"Taking into account the amount of floors and steel, and other object in the towers, according to Physics, the towers should have taken at least 45 seconds to collapse fully. However These towers collapsed in 15 seconds. This is impossible unless the entire internal structure of the building had first been imploded. Further more, the heat from the burning fuel was not enough to melt the steel the building consisted of."

Now this is what firefighters at the Trade Centers said they saw . "big horizontal explosions from the sides of the buildings. Explosions like what happen when a building is being imploded."

These firefighter were not allowed to give t.v. interviews , and have not been allowed to publish these ideas. They have only been told by friends , and on the internet. the only ways that the government could not stop. Some of the video of the horizontal explossions was released in the media, but quickly pulled from the media.

Plus, only three superstructure skyscrappers in history has ever collapsed. They were owned by the same man, and in the same area. The two trade centers, and a smaller building that collapsed after the trade centers. Coincidence?

So this man's analysis coupled with the reports of firefighters tells us that the government is hiding something.

I lost a cousin in the plane that hit the pentagon. If this bastard was the reason for 9/11, well I hope he pays for what he did.

Please don't view me as a conspiracist. I have just read alot about this, and that coupled with family being involved has brought me to this conclusion.

Last edited by Tye; 07-31-2007 at 08:52 PM..
Old 07-31-2007, 10:15 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Let's not get in to conspiracy theories here, 9.11 or otherwise. This is an Alizée forum, not a political forum, and I can guarantee that topic WILL result in some very harsh words should it continue. I say that as a tree-hugging Bush-hating liberal mind you... I know we have some members who are probably down-right offended already.

More funny pics! More Alizée!

(btw, the GW pic is from bushorchimp.com)
Old 07-31-2007, 10:29 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

I agree. Let's steer away from that. In fact, if Cooney hadn't posted that, I would have started up, and it's hard for me to stop when that happens...
Old 07-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Cooney, you are right. I don't want to start an argument over 9/11. I don't want anyone to comment on what I posted, because it could start a fight and that is not what I want.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:56 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road