Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-17-2007, 12:51 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
I like every aspect of her, because I can't find anything I don't like about her. I have yet to find one thing I don't like about her.
Thats great Tye, I too love Alizée just as much.....

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 08-17-2007, 01:20 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I like every aspect of her, because I can't find anything I don't like about her. I have yet to find one thing I don't like about her.
Well, there's her tendency to promise things by a deadline and fail to deliver.

I find that acceptable and am willing to smile about it, but I can't honestly say I like it.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-17-2007, 07:31 AM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I don't think anybody has said that yet. Deepwaters you are clearly missing the point, you don't have to love every espect of an artist to be a fan or to love anyone for that matter. I didn't become a fan of Lili because of her hair, did you? I'm sure many friends and relatives disagree with not just our hair, many other things as well, but they still love us.
No, by all means, you don't have to love everything about an artist. There are many people out there, I am sure, who will not like her new stuff, and will keep listening to the old. Does this make them less of a fan of Alizée? Not really, it just means that they don't enjoy everything she did. In saying this, some may go on, and love the new stuff with all their heart. Does this make them more of a fan? Again, no.

The same is true for her appearance and personality. You may be a huge fan of the MF/LB days, but not like the new looks, again you are still a fan, as long as you don't go around bad mouthing her because she changed in a way you don't like. You have to respect her decisions and accept that it is time that you parted ways. Only in doing this, in my opinion, can one be a true fan...

Also I don't like her amazing ability to disappear for long stretches of time without a whisper of how she is doing, aside from a few hope-inspiring but untrue rumours that pop up...

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:05 AM
L'âme Artistique

Amelie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
No, by all means, you don't have to love everything about an artist. There are many people out there, I am sure, who will not like her new stuff, and will keep listening to the old. Does this make them less of a fan of Alizée? Not really, it just means that they don't enjoy everything she did. In saying this, some may go on, and love the new stuff with all their heart. Does this make them more of a fan? Again, no.

The same is true for her appearance and personality. You may be a huge fan of the MF/LB days, but not like the new looks, again you are still a fan, as long as you don't go around bad mouthing her because she changed in a way you don't like. You have to respect her decisions and accept that it is time that you parted ways. Only in doing this, in my opinion, can one be a true fan...

Also I don't like her amazing ability to disappear for long stretches of time without a whisper of how she is doing, aside from a few hope-inspiring but untrue rumours that pop up...
Listen all, he is so right....like you and me, like we are changing, she is chaging too, and changing just...helps to grow up, to find yourself, to find your way! it doesn't mean that if she changed her looks or so, she is not the same Alizee! well, maybe...maybe her inside changed too but i don't think that it changed mainly. she is going for her dream, to do what she wants to do, like you all want! i can't call myself a biggest Alizee fan, but i am her fan. like you all here. so let's give her some support in her way to her dreams. ainsi soit elle!

Miss Amélie's Myspace-New design again! 2008 10 02.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:12 AM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

well i grew to like her, starting with the fact her lyrics never really talked about sex more talked about the lolita image mylene and Laurent made, i grew to like it thinking that L'alize was a beautiful song and as she says the song practically describes her on the mark, so i grew to like her more as a person. thing is i grew up listening to music with a lot of regret, well the lyrics are about regret whatever. even though i think Alizée i think is the most beautiful woman in the world, if she turns to this darker person i honestly don't mind cuz well that is pretty much what i grew up with.

ok honestly even though all that was going through my head i still don't know what i just said.

Last edited by Joey_adore_Jung; 08-17-2007 at 12:20 PM..
Old 08-17-2007, 01:05 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
ok honestly even though all that was going through my head i still don't know what i just said.
You said: "Alizée Rocks"!
Old 08-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Well, there's her tendency to promise things by a deadline and fail to deliver.

I find that acceptable and am willing to smile about it, but I can't honestly say I like it.
When did Lili herself come out and set a deadline?

Besides, I am used to dissapointment and lies. I used to be a heavy star wars fan, and anyone that knows George Lucas knows he can say one thing and do something completely different. George Lucas has failed on almost every promise he has made in the past few years. The man is the king of say one thing and do another in entertainment. If you want a role model of how to piss off some fans look at Lucas.

Lili has kept her promises. She is releasing another album, and because of that I give her a big "merci" and a big hug and a kiss on the cheek!
Old 08-17-2007, 02:14 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lili has kept her promises. She is releasing another album, and because of that I give her a big "merci" and a big hug and a kiss on the cheek!
Are you sure you're not doing it just for the sake of hugging her and kissing her? I would think that most of us would .
Old 08-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
When did Lili herself come out and set a deadline?
Well, let's see . . . "et ie ties vite !" which has turned into, so far, 17 months. And then there was the new single which was supposed to come out in June this year. And "08/08" for the return of the official web site.

I'm not saying it's a big deal, but the question was asked whether there was anything anyone didn't like about her. Well, that's it. I have learned, when she says she'll be doing something by such-and-such a time, to believe only that she's doing something and it will happen when it happens.

Quote:
She is releasing another album, and because of that I give her a big "merci" and a big hug and a kiss on the cheek!
Sounds good to me, too.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Alizée Cynic

lead2gold is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
My response after reading some of the posts here - All of this is just plain ridiculous to say the least. All of a sudden we have experts on the subject of how to be a real fan, and if you don't like one thing or another you're not a real fan. You have to like her real person and like everything she likes, and If you ever decide you don't like her anymore, you were never a real fan. This is in essence what some of you guys are saying, all because some of us said she would look better with a different hair style. I think some of you guys need to go out more, get a life and develop your own personal taste. Now I know why Britney and others still have fans, regardless of what they do.....

As others have already stated, Alizée will go thru different stages in her life just like every normal person. Whether you like one of them or not should be because of your own personal taste, it's not healthy to accept everything just because you want to prove your a real fan. As far as making it a necessity to like her real person or personal life, that is not healthy either, you should be content with just the quality of their performance. This is how stalkers begin, I think.....
Me and you don't always agree on stuff, Jess, but this post desires a gold star.

Truer words have yet to be typed on this forum.

With the possible exception of, "Alizée is awesome" or any derivation of that statement.