Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-20-2007, 01:35 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

I'll tell you one thing though, the truth is being held tightly. They did a good job on keeping this a secret (most of it) and I think everyone here is a little antzy to see what will happen next. As am I.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:11 AM

MaiFromSanFrancisco is on a distinguished road

100 teens that would include males too? becuz i think some of the males would be shy to say yes. so maybe 40 out of 100 girls and boys is not a bad number at all.

oh boy i just noticed this is page 29/29 ... hehe im a little late i see.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:54 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

I'm personally not into MF's music, but I have to say that I think Alizée owes MF fort her start as a musical artist. I mean she's the one that helped her launch her carear, and she was a big influence in her success, I would think she would appreciate that. It's normal for artist to want to do it on their own, but I don't think she would go as far as to publicize her discontent. Also as far as Alizée not liking that she was portrayed as a lolita, she didn't seem to complain back then. This actually brings me to another subject.....

After watching France Gall's original Ella Ella video and watching Alizée's version, I was once again impressed. And I can't help but question some of the comments I've heard recently. How can anyone say that Alizée back then was but a mere creation of MF and not herself? I mean honestly does anyone think just anybody else would have had the same affect on us? If MF would have picked anybody else, would you guys be here? I'm not sure I would. I think that was Alizée doing her best at the opportunity that was presented to her at the moment. She was her protege and obviously followed in her footsteps wherever that led to. So MF portrayed her as a lolita, and maybe Alizée didn't understand it completely at the time due to her age. Never the less, that was Alizée doing her little sing and dance thing. It was Alizée we all fell in love with, not just a mere creation of MF. Whatever style she chooses next it will be her, even if it's influenced by her husband or others, end of story...... Ok, now I feel better.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 08-20-2007 at 03:58 AM..
Old 08-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Un-rêve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I'm personally not into MF's music, but I have to say that I think Alizée owes MF fort her start as a musical artist. I mean she's the one that helped her launch her carear, and she was a big influence in her success, I would think she would appreciate that. It's normal for artist to want to do it on their own, but I don't think she would go as far as to publicize her discontent. Also as far as Alizée not liking that she was portrayed as a lolita, she didn't seem to complain back then.
I'm sure Alizée has shown MF plenty of gratitude if not love in the past. What I've gathered from interviews and magazine articles they've been very close friends and who really knows maybe they still are.
Mylene was good for Alizée and helped launch her career but at the same time Alizée was very good for Mylene aswell. So even if there was no friendship or gratitude between them they still helped each other out and were a good team.
Mylene owes Alizée as much as Alizée owes Mylene and I'm sure if they have parted it was an amicable split.
People change, relationships change and people move on, that's life. I know one thing, Alizée's Father has a myspace page to show his photography and I saw a pic of MF on there so I'd say everything is OK. I don't want to speculate on whether they've split on bad terms because that would be tragic. So let's move on.

Quote:
After watching France Gall's original Ella Ella video and watching Alizée's version, I was once again impressed. And I can't help but question some of the comments I've heard recently. How can anyone say that Alizée back then was but a mere creation of MF and not herself? I mean honestly does anyone think just anybody else would have had the same affect on us? If MF would have picked anybody else, would you guys be here? I'm not sure I would.
In answer to your questions. No!
For sure Alizée is a natural talent and she has a unique quality and I'm not just talking about star quality either, it's something special that we know. When Alizée performs she's so natural and all of her renditions, La isla Bonita, Ella Ella, Il jouait du piano to name a few are better than the originals.

Last edited by Un-rêve; 08-20-2007 at 04:05 PM..
Old 08-20-2007, 04:42 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
exclu alizée single

le nom des 2 titres prévus pour le 1er single sont donnés dans la partie membres + du forum

voici la recap des différentes infos infos par nous et ettoc
l'album comprend

10 chansons

une chanson sur romeo et juliette ( possibilité de single)
une chanson sur un top model ( possibilité de single)
une sur sa fille ( balade)
une chanson sur mylene avec un titre qui est un jeu de mot ( balade) mot poudrée est bien utilisé
voici les 3 premières phrases ' elle est seule sur le sol, coulant sous l'alcool, le vernis se craque'

un rap avec les paroles la melodie dans le collimateur
une chanson sur new york

album sortira a l'internationnal via rca ( label de chez sony et première maison de disque de mylène), les mix sont en cours.

une tournée est prévue

son nelly furtado/ album entre gourmandises et mes courants , pop sucré

ecrit par jean fauque, jeremy chatelain, daniel darc (ex membre du groupe taxi girl avec mirwais ( qui a bossé avec madonna )
aucun mp3 ne circule sur le net

bien a vous victoire
I received that e-mail from tinkalizée. It's something about the new single. There seems to be some new info there, any know what it is saying?

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:11 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I'm sure Alizée has shown MF plenty of gratitude if not love in the past. What I've gathered from interviews and magazine articles they've been very close friends and who really knows maybe they still are.
Mylene was good for Alizée and helped launch her career but at the same time Alizée was very good for Mylene aswell. So even if there was no friendship or gratitude between them they still helped each other out and were a good team.
Mylene owes Alizée as much as Alizée owes Mylene and I'm sure if they have parted it was an amicable split.
People change, relationships change and people move on, that's life. I know one thing, Alizée's Father has a myspace page to show his photography and I saw a pic of MF on there so I'd say everything is OK. I don't want to speculate on whether they've split on bad terms because that would be tragic. So let's move on.

In answer to your questions. No!
For sure Alizée is a natural talent and she has a unique quality and I'm not just talking about star quality either, it's something special that we know. When Alizée performs she's so natural and all of her renditions, La isla Bonita, Ella Ella, Il jouait du piano to name a few are better than the originals.
Very good points Un-reve, just to make sure you understood my first point. I was not saying that Alizée did not appreciate MF, I'm saying that you would think she would appreciate it enough to have respect to keep whatever discontent off the media. Maybe by discussing it personally, or by other means rather then by making public statements to the media. This was in answer to the gossip that Alizée is discontent and is making such statements. In other words I don't think she would do such a thing, I could be wrong but thats my opinion....

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 08-20-2007, 06:29 PM
T'es divine

Ricardo is on a distinguished road

You forgot to post this:

The new single will "probably" be called Fifty-Sixty

http://www.alizee-fanclub.net/forum/...opic=2033&st=0

Last edited by Ricardo; 08-20-2007 at 06:33 PM..
Old 08-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Un-rêve

Quote:
just to make sure you understood my first point. I was not saying that Alizée did not appreciate MF, I'm saying that you would think she would appreciate it enough to have respect to keep whatever discontent off the media. Maybe by discussing it personally, or by other means rather then by making public statements to the media. This was in answer to the gossip that Alizée is discontent and is making such statements. In other words I don't think she would do such a thing, I could be wrong but thats my opinion....
Offcourse. I was really just trying to agree with you and give some of my views aswell to add to the point you were making that's all. I totally agree with what you said, I just forgot to mention that small detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyytrewq View Post

The new single will "probably" be called Fifty-Sixty

Is that the cover? There's no pic of Alizée on it. Well I guess it's better to have a new single without a photo of her than no single at all, am I right?

Last edited by Un-rêve; 08-20-2007 at 07:23 PM..
Old 08-20-2007, 07:21 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

wow english song title. hopefully it's in french...i don't like her singing english :P
Old 08-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

http://www.alizee-fanclub.net/forum/...ic=2002&st=200

Candid, who posted that that Alizée's new single will be called "Fifty Sixty" also posted that another song will be called "Mademoiselle Julietta."

I have no idea if this is at all credible, but felt like mentioning it.