Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-24-2007, 11:46 AM

lobowolf14 is on a distinguished road

Nowadays, I drive a 1999 Buick Century. Before that, I drove a 1992 Cadillac Sedan DeVille. I'm more of a luxury car kind of guy, even if it's a few years behind. Hey, the Century's still look the same now in 2007 as they did in '97.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:51 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road

my another car from the company mitsubishi Lancer - Cedia, i usually drive this car in highway... when i travel long distance of about 300 km!

Old 08-24-2007, 12:17 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
Jess, I'm going to let out all my feelings that came into me as I saw that picture you posted as the car you drive.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! !

I commend you, you're driving my dream car. I know it's low aspirations, but there's no car I'd rather drive than a PT Cruiser. I'm very happy for you, and I hope you treat it dearly.

Until I bother getting my license, which I for some reason have been putting off for ages, I'm stuck with my Trek 930 Singletrack bike. It's an excellent bike, though.
Thanks Espire, you know it's really not an expensive car. I don't like to spend all my money in one place, I like to spread it as much as I can. I bought a new basic package for $14,000, added polished wheels, fog lights and euro tail lights. It looks exactly like the pic except for the fog lights. It's no sports car, but it's worth every cent...

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 08-24-2007, 02:34 PM

trgriep is on a distinguished road

I drive a 2005 Ford Escape Limited.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:51 PM

Gatchaman is on a distinguished road

I drive one of these!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgoWeNeItzY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgoWeNeItzY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 08-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Senior Alizée Fan

SwedishFan is on a distinguished road

Well guys,,you all seem to have kickass rides,as you all should know by now,i´m Swedish,so there is a choise between Saab or Volvo.I don´t care much for Saab,they build airplanes and other kinds of crap.So i drive a Volvo 745 yearmodel 89,YEAH,,,you can laugh now.....In my work i drive a Toyota Hilux 4wd all time, ext.yearmodel 06..now that´s a car to drive in the winter so you can collide with polarbears and still be safe,,,just kidding,that´s actually raindeer and moose,,,,,i really don´t know why americans think that we have polarbears on our streets.Can someone please explain this to me ?????.Sorry i´m kinda leaving the topic,,,Volvo745....-89

Always a fan,,no matter what...BTW thanks Marik...
Old 08-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trgriep View Post
I drive a 2005 Ford Escape Limited.
I drive the same thing.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

i drive a 67 chevy chevelle everyday, I'm working on a 65 chevy impala ss that i plan on selling so i can build a rat rod, then i've got an 89 civic sedan that i want to make fast and good on gas

This is how the chevelle looks except it is all gray primer with a black hood
http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/sh.../11584/cat/504

this is how the impala loooks except its completely gray primer and looks a lot more beat up
http://www.apexstrategy.com/sc/65impala.html

Last edited by Spartan500; 08-24-2007 at 03:57 PM..
Old 08-24-2007, 04:35 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
'87 Chevy Blazer POS, not worthy of the custom ALizée plates I intend to eventually get (when I have a worthy vehicle on which to mount them).
lol you're car was awesome, in its own fucked up sort of way. you drive like a maniac btw. i think some of that European mentality has rubbed off on you? or maybe you've driven that way since you got your license. either way, you have a heavy foot.

i drive a 2001 chevy impala.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:23 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
Jess, I'm going to let out all my feelings that came into me as I saw that picture you posted as the car you drive.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! !

I commend you, you're driving my dream car. I know it's low aspirations, but there's no car I'd rather drive than a PT Cruiser. I'm very happy for you, and I hope you treat it dearly.

Until I bother getting my license, which I for some reason have been putting off for ages, I'm stuck with my Trek 930 Singletrack bike. It's an excellent bike, though.
I have also been putting off getting my license. I have had my permit for almost three years. I can go pick them up anytime, I just haven't gotten around to it. The insurance on a car is outrageous, gas is expensive, and I really hate driving. One benefit of moving to Paris is the public transportation.