Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-06-2006, 01:00 AM

mini.mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
Welcome! It seems to be quiet on all fronts, an album was rumored to be coming in September, but it's sounding less and less likely, soon though!
We hope. Let's keep our fingers crossed..
Old 09-06-2006, 01:01 AM

mibir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmzitting View Post
Hi Evrybody, I was Just introduced to Alizee's music. I'm a diehard fan now!
I'm just rying to stay updated now
Welcome to the site .
Old 09-06-2006, 01:59 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmzitting View Post
Hi Evrybody, I was Just introduced to Alizee's music. I'm a diehard fan now!
I'm just rying to stay updated now
How did you find out about Alizée?
Old 09-06-2006, 02:55 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve5404 View Post
Just stumbled onto Alizee and her music and really like it.

I'm not, ahem......exactly in her age bracket, but I'm already looking into getting her cd's. Which, since I am in the US might be a little difficult. But until then, I'm using the internet to listen to her music and videos.

I'm normally a die hard 70's hard rock fan (Led Zeppelin, KISS, Black Sabbath, etc) but Alizee's music is quite refreshing and I thoroughly enjoy listening to it.
welcome to the website.
dont worry... i was into rap/hiphop/RnB.... now i dont even listen to that anymore. sometimes slow RnB songs that remind me of alizee. but id take alizee's music over any type of music.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini.mac View Post
Hi everyone,

Just to say hello, I'm the newest newbie here I guess.

Just find out Alizée bout a week ago while browsing youtube and found 'J'en ai marre' video in one of the channel. I can't believe I miss out on her all these years.

For the past week I've been love sick about her, couldn't get her out of my head. Spending every waking minute (not like I could get any sleep) soak up every bit of info I could googled. Everything are a bit overwhelming for me right now. All six years worth of pictures, news, etc. are all condensed. It's so unreal, like looking at a fictional character. It's hard to establish a timeline to follow her grow and all.

Than I came across this 'magnifique' website/forum. I really amaze that so many people care about an artist who had never introduce to this country. That's absolutly a phenomenon.

I'm at a dilemma right now. On one hand, I world like to get as much news about Alizée as possible. On the other hand, I world like her (and her family) to live a life free of paparazzi. Beside, I need my life back.

Thank you Brad for putting up the site (hope I got you right). If you need any help running the site (financially?), I am certainly pleased to pitch in.

P.S. How could Alizée managed to escape the media for so long?
cool another new fan on the same thread...welcome minimac.
i found out about a alizee a little less than 2 months ago and she still runs my mind 24/7. ya your obsession will only get bigger as time passes but its not something to regret. its crazy that shes been popular for 6 years and there are still many people finding out about her and falling in love with her. she is just so perfect and there is no reason to not fall in love with her, so feel free to adore/daydream/love her all you want.
just FYI she escaped the media because she was mostly at home taking care of her daughter and she probably only went out when it was paparazzi safe. she was basically silent for all of 2005.
but not to worry, the alizee-delay is seeing an end. ever since after her birthday a lot of news has been popping up and thats definently good news for us fans. a new single is planned for this year (supposedly september?) and a new album is on its way.
so enjoy your stay here, your gonna love it and im sure you can see that im loving it. i just hope that your as excited about her comeback as i am.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

I think it would be fun to make an "Alizée Fan Phases" timeline to show some of the new people what they can look forward too. Some of the first posts I've seen on other sites are so routine it's funny.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:05 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road

There's a bunch of new fans that signed on here. Welcome to all.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:39 PM

the more new fans the better.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:31 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think it would be fun to make an "Alizée Fan Phases" timeline to show some of the new people what they can look forward too. Some of the first posts I've seen on other sites are so routine it's funny.
haha that would be great, its a really good idea =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:28 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Welcome new people! can we trade Patton for a newer, more youthful version now? our current model seems to be defective
How could you say that....
You seem to be defective seeming that you are very intrested in having Brad's baby which is very very odd...