Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
Ok, maybe the 50th time i am telling you my nick's story. xD
At first, when i just became fan of Mylene and Alizee (my brother too), my brother said "hey, i just found a cool site with a lot of Alizee videos!" i was interested of course, i watched all the videos, then my english was pretty bad and i was too shy to join the forums, so for about...four months i didn't join the forum, because i was really afraid about my English. but then, it was October and i saw "Amelie" on the lithuanian TV channel second time (i almost forgot the movie before i saw it second time) and i got enchanted by this movie and also that month my favorite Alizee's song was "Amelie M'a Dit" and i thought that this name is perfect for me, also i chose it as my third name when i got the Confirmation (chose it a month before i saw "Amelie") so, i registrated like Amelie and it's already year how i am here and you saw how your Amelie grew up, you saw how i recorded my first song etc...i will always be Amelie
Audrey Tautou is my favorite actress, she has unique french beauty, very cute face expression, amazing talent and strange and unique mind...did you know, that Audrey takes pictures of each reporter who interviews her and keeps them in her scrapbook? she's my third love.
Well there you go Sanokun Amelie's story. Sorry for making you retell it Amelie, but I will try to remember it this time lol.

Also about Audrey taking pictures of her interviewer's, I think I remember her asking a interviewer if they would mind if she took their picture. I didn't really knew she did that though. Thanks for the little fact . I have to agree with you about her. She is very talented actor and has such cute face expressions.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 10-18-2007, 07:18 PM
silver bullet

neoteny is on a distinguished road

oh dear, i forgot all about little audrey. im going to have to fix that. she has a great smile no doubt.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Why not enjoy Audrey and Alizée together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
oh yes, Alizee really reminds me Audrey a lot or Audrey reminds me Alizee a lot, it's just...they are really VERY similar and i agree that maybe Alizee brought from Audrey some cute expressions, maybe when she saw "Amelie"...it's amazing that i have the same favorite movie as Alizee does and i found out that not long ago. i was "Amelie's" fan before i knew that Alizee is too that's awesome.
Why not enjoy Audrey and Alizée together?
Check out:Alizée sings Saint Teresa - the music video
and the background research which makes it even more interesting at:
Jacotey/Jacotet genealogy (especially near the bottom of the post).