Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Have you seen Ghost Live?
Yes 11 22.92%
No 33 68.75%
in dreams 4 8.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 03:32 AM

marik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Saw a link to this, and it made me think of this thread.

http://www.nbc11.com/slideshow/enter...35/detail.html

Some pretty eerie photography there, whether you believe or not.

well as i remember in my class,we were creating a ghost using a newspaper and a digitalcamera and we edit it using the computer,well photoshop is,those pics with transparency ghost are fakes!,i hope i have the photoshop to prove it! maybe some of them are real
Old 10-24-2007, 03:36 AM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marik View Post
well as i remember in my class,we were creating a ghost using a newspaper and a digitalcamera and we edit it using the computer,well photoshop is,those pics with transparency ghost are fakes!,i hope i have the photoshop to prove it! maybe some of them are real
Marik I dont know bout them being fakes due to Photoshop since from what I get at is that these pictures are pretty old and I don't believe that they could have gotten a computer back then, much less photoshop. But thats not to say that they could have faked some of em, but it would have been using some other means.

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers
Old 10-24-2007, 03:46 AM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Ought to check out some of the photos from the Stalin era in Communist Russia. Many infamous photos were released with four of five individuals absent from the original and the doctored one released after, say, certain original participants were sent off to a Gulag or something. As if they never existed so why question where they went? Many examples of this can be found.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:07 PM

What has been stated on this thread reminds me of the following:

"There are a great many flimsy films from the surface of objects flying about in a great many ways in all directions. When these encounter one another in the air, they easily amalgamate, like gossamer or goldleaf. In comparison with those films that take possession of the eye and provoke sight, these are certainly of a much flimsier texture, since they penetrate through the chinks of the body and set in motion the delicate substance of the mind within and there provoke sensation. So it is that we see the composite shapes of Centaurs and Mermaids and dogs with as many heads as Cerberus, and phantoms of the dead whose bones lie in the embrace of earth. The fact is that the films flying about everywhere are of all sorts: some are produced spontaneously in the air itself; others are derived from various objects and composed by the amalgamation of their shapes. The image of a centaur, for instance, is certainly not formed from the life, since no living creature of this sort ever existed. But, as I have just explained, where surface films from a horse and a man accidentally come into contact, they may easily stick together on the spot, because of the delicacy and flimsiness of their texture. so also with other such chimerical creatures. Since, as I have shown above, these delicate films move with the utmost nimbleness and mobility, any one of them may easily set our mind in motion with a single touch; for the mind itself is delicate and marvellously mobile."

This from de rerum natura "On the Nature of Things" by Lucretius, written before 55 B.C. Not saying I believe him one way or another, but it is interesting that individuals thought such about certain phenomena way back when.

Last edited by WyomingGrizFan; 10-24-2007 at 09:06 PM..
Old 10-24-2007, 08:31 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

I believe in a spiritual existence apart from our physical existence, but that does not mean that I believe in ghosts in a traditional sense; in order to see a ghost, it would have to be physical, which would mean that it's not a spirit.

All the same...

My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
If you'll be the one to cut me
I'll bleed forever
Old 10-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Saw a link to this, and it made me think of this thread.

http://www.nbc11.com/slideshow/enter...35/detail.html

Some pretty eerie photography there, whether you believe or not.
ok there are some very, well scary photos there man!
Old 10-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
But, having never seen one, he has no reason to blindly believe...

To be honest, I don't really know whether I believe or not. I've never experienced anything that would point me in either direction... I believe in religious spirits, but, not necessarily, ghosts.
what do you mean religious spirits?

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 10-24-2007, 10:18 PM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uméesh View Post
sorry if this thread is repeated.

hi everybody,
i want to tell a brief description about the white ghost that i saw last night. i dont know whether how many of them do believe in ghost, that still exist.
Yesterday i experienced that factor that the ghost still exist,
yesterday my family members were gone to their native place and nobody was there in my house except me, usually i will be sleeping alone in my room but that day i slept alone in Hall, more or less regular occurrence of paranormal phenomena associated with a particular locality in a building usually attributed to the activities of a discarnate entity, the phenomena was apparitions, disturbances, cold drafts, sounds of footsteps and voices, and various odours. i felt all those phenomenon, i heard noise in the passage and i felt footsteps sound, As soon as i looked into the balcony window.... i saw white ghost standing next to the window the next second i got frightened of seeing such a terrible ghost with long hair, after that i was completely fainted i don't know what was happened to me and where the ghost was finally i woken up at 10:00 am on the next day.

so i suggest that the ghost still exists, what is your opinion on this? have you experienced such situation? if yes, can share your description with me!
how secluded is your house? because in a lot of urban indian areas, everything is semi-private. there's a lot of noise at night, people walking, etc that can make you paranoid. Or maybe you're just watching too much of the Zee TV Horror Show.

"I am a MARSmallow"

Old 10-24-2007, 10:27 PM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uméesh View Post
good joke titiou, we also used to tell teacher as a ghost, who kills our brain daily
in elementary school in the US kids call some teachers a witch. but in india, woh bhoot hai. people also call workaholics ghost (bhoot in hindi).

edit: you must see the movie Bhool Bhulaiyaa. i saw it in india and it was an awesome movie, but it was a remake of one south indian movie so you may have seen a similar movie before.

"I am a MARSmallow"

Last edited by Deus_Ex; 10-24-2007 at 10:37 PM..
Old 10-25-2007, 11:41 PM

Well, I'd still hate to be as a channeler at some séance I'am not attending. Some of the things that Derek Acorah encounters makes me wonder at times. Like in some of those episodes on 'Most Haunted' as such.