Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-29-2007, 08:10 PM
T'es divine

Ricardo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cid de Compeador View Post
DANG! I dunno whether to be impressed, concerned, disgusted, or all three. O_O That's like, awesome, yet really stalker-like at the same time.
Wait until you see RMJ or Jessica's collection (and there should me even bigger collections among french fans I guess)
Old 10-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
Hollister stalks Cooney?
Sad but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
Wait until you see RMJ or Jessica's collection (and there should me even bigger collections among french fans I guess)
It may be possible that RMJ may come in here and breath fire down my neck for this, but I'm pretty sure Cooney's collection trumps RMJ's and although Jessica's may have far more items, I have a sneaking suspicion that Cooney's has any more rare/valuable ones.

Last edited by CFHollister; 10-29-2007 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: merged
Old 10-29-2007, 08:27 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
It may be possible that RMJ may come in here and breath fire down my neck for this, but I'm pretty sure Cooney's collection trumps RMJ's and although Jessica's may have far more items, I have a sneaking suspicion that Cooney's has any more rare/valuable ones.
Cooney almost certainly has to have the largest in North America.
And he does have some very impressive ones, e.g., the Gourmandises pillow, the MCE LP-sized CD case, the ML tryptich, etc. I think he's also quite aware of his gaps and could elaborate on them.

Jessica of course has a few things that are one of a kind.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Jessica of course has a few things that are one of a kind.
Very true.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:44 PM
Salvete omnis!

El Cid de Compeador is on a distinguished road

XD fuuunny conversations.
Hi, I'm Trevor. I love to party, dance, and sing, dabble in politics, and know lotsa various things. I recently attained the lead role in my play (Aladdin) and I'm an avid fan of most musics, specifically Queen, Daler Mehndi, Alizee, and Basshunter.

I can do some J# programming, and know every lyric to "I was Born to Love You" by Queen.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cid de Compeador View Post
DANG! I dunno whether to be impressed, concerned, disgusted, or all three. O_O That's like, awesome, yet really stalker-like at the same time.
Buying Alizée's albums is a great way to give something back to her and it's supporting her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Pst... how about adding a pic of your collection to the thread? I don't think I've seen it.
OK here goes but before anyone gets on my case about having too many copies of Alizée's album cd's, I will tell you why. Alizée has given so much to me personally through her songs performances etc and I've experienced so many amazing even wonderful things since discovering her that
I just want to give something back. Supporting her by buying a few extra copies of her album is a good start and I will do the same when the new album is released too. It's really nothing though, if I could I would give her the world!

This is my main display cabinet, sorry about the poor quality though.

Here's some magazines and as you can see I don't have all the Actualizée mags. I actually have 2 copies of the Star one mag the other one's in my main display. There's also a tape cassete there, albums and a promotional pic aswell as the photo from the concert tour.

Here are some beautiful photo's that I bought from a person in France over the internet.

Here's a couple of vinyls, En concert DVD, cd, Japanese Mon bain de mousse single, fridge magnet and the rest pretty much speaks for itself.

More wonderful photo's you should be familiar with.

A few singles, I'm fed up and the J'en Ai Marre! Pock it! cd are there aswell as a minature model of Alizée's aeroplane that she won the drawing competition for when she was 11years old " Dessiné par Alizée "

More gorgeous photo's.

A close up of my part of the cabinet collection.

Here's another one too.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 12-08-2009 at 08:07 PM..
Old 10-29-2007, 09:38 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Wonderful colletion. Just another one to make us drool over, eh?

But, it's nice to see you wan to give back to her. But, remember that artists truly earn their money touring and doing concerts, soyou know how you really need to support her

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:44 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Nice collection there Un-rêve!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Dangit Un-Rêve, you've got a complete set of Actu-Alizée in there. I've held off buying individual copies because I figure sooner or later, a full set will come up together, but as of yet I don't have one.

Quick question on the one item I don't recognize... the little display/poster thing on the top of your cabinet - is that fan made, or is it an official item from somewhere?

As for needing a fourth shelf... it wouldn't be bad, as that'd give me a place to seperate out her "participation" stuff like Les Enfoirés and Charles Aznavour's 80th, along with things that apply to her overall career, and not specific singles. Problem is, I don't have a place for another bookshelf anywhere in my entire apartment! D'oh! Ah well, when her fourth album comes, I'll just have to move to a bigger place!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
But, it's nice to see you wan to give back to her. But, remember that artists truly earn their money touring and doing concerts, soyou know how you really need to support her
Offcourse, buying cd's is only one way of supporting the artist you adore, anyway thanks for understanding because some people just don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Dangit Un-Rêve, you've got a complete set of Actu-Alizée in there. I've held off buying individual copies because I figure sooner or later, a full set will come up together, but as of yet I don't have one.

Quick question on the one item I don't recognize... the little display/poster thing on the top of your cabinet - is that fan made, or is it an official item from somewhere?
Actually that's not the entire set of Actu-Alizée's I haven't got some of the first issues. That pic on top of my cabinet actually lights up and I got it off Ebay. It's a fan made thing that was made in china I think, I never use the light thought, i just like the picture and it's great without the light.
As for having no room for all of your collection, most of mine is in drawers under the bed lol!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur