Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-30-2007, 04:01 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Thank You for your reply. I'm a rookie here so I don't really know how to introduce myself. I've wondered about why Alizee never came to America or why her music was never played here. I have a feeling it's because a young girls sexuallity is kind of a taboo subject in this country and therefore a song like Moi Lolita would meet with a lot of criticism in some circles.
Thanks again
Dave
First - Welcome!

Your story is very familiar to many of us!

I agree with your post, ZOMG! Little Girlz grow up to be WOMEN! SHIT! HIDE THEM! TABOO THEM! TABOO EVERYTHING! ZOMG!!

yeah, i think Moi - Lolita would have rocked some sox in this country..... And Billy Graham would have died 5 years sooner! (apologies to anyone offended by my off-color humor)

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 10-30-2007, 11:25 PM

penguinluvr91 is on a distinguished road

I was looking for a song (not one of hers) on the website of a radio station and I didnt know the name of the person that sang the song so I came across her name thinking that it was the artist of the song I was looking for. So they had a music video of this chick named Alizee (i still thought it was the one i was looking for) so i watched the video and realized it wasnt what i was looking for but since watching that video i liked her sound.....like it wasnt the same as the crap called music now....so thats how I found her