Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 10:34 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Let's just take him out back and give him a good ol' fashion ass whuppin'
I don't know Rocket. Coming from you, I think most would consider that a perk vice punative.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Schwazzy, baby !

The Cap is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee_is_Scottish! View Post
If RMJ annoys you, just shout 'Lilly, Lilly, Lilly' at the screen.
Just remember how to pronounce "Lilly" ... which, based on the spelling provided, does NOT use the "native-English-speaker-impossible-to-pronounce-middle-length-i" sound.

I'm just sayin ...
Old 11-08-2007, 10:53 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
RMJ, i could care less for your half-assed apology, its just gonna happen again. you and i have been down this road on several occassions, and we're just going around in circles. maybe these guys see what value you are to the site, but i sure as hell dont. personally, i think this site would do better without you. apology threads like these are ridiculous, and anybody else would have been kicked out the front door a long time before given such a chance.

i wish i could say more. but ill stop here before i start sounding too vicious.
you aren't going to stop until i ban him are you? im jus shocked that some actually think he should be banned.. i don't understand it myself.

im the first to admit that he can be a smart ass, but why not just move along? if you look for things to piss you off, you will always find them. or is it the fact that some how you are really just mad at me because it seems i give him special treatment or something?
Old 11-08-2007, 11:10 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

ill stop. just do what you feel is right. i may not agree with you, but ill try to respect it.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:17 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

If I wanted to find out something about Alizee, RMJ would be the first person I would ask next to Alizee herself. He has proven himself over and over to be a valuable member. Yet, I have never seen a member allowed to have so much space as he has received. I have seen people banned for making a remark about somebody's race or color, but when RMJ attacks somebody's person, then it's allowed.

Case in point: I believe in God. You Brad, RMJ and others do not. I respect that. But when I am attacked because of my belief then that's where I draw the line. If you want to give my your opinion on something and state your reason behind it, I'm all for it. But when you call me stupid or some other name, then I get upset.

Banning RMJ would be like banning Stephen Hawking from a math forum.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:22 AM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

i really have nothing to say about this, simply for i can be an ass myself, though other than that people don't need or want to be treated like an imbecile...
Old 11-08-2007, 11:42 AM

johnkim2222003 is on a distinguished road

As new and aged member of this board, I did not post lot, but read it quite often. One thing I have noticed so far is that how beloved Rocket has got from this board, which was managed well based on my experiences. You are almost compared to Alizee herself. I would like to say that life sometimes is not that straight.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Schwazzy, baby !

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
... or is it the fact that some how you are really just mad at me because it seems i give him special treatment or something?
I, myself, am not mad at you, but ... it's obvious that you do - and have always, I would assume - given RMJ special treatment. Why RMJ gets "the velvet gloves" and other get "the iron fist" is a mystery to me.

Still ... I'm all for moving along, too.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Schwazzy, baby !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Banning RMJ would be like banning Stephen Hawking from a math forum.
If Dr. Hawking started insulting and degrading math-forum members for the slightest error or difference of opinion, I'd expect him to be quietly but firmly wheeled out of the virtual room for a very long time. Dr. Hawking may calculate one-plus-one with unrivaled expertise, but he is not the only person on the planet who can get to two with that equation.

RMJ has valuable expertise, but he's not the only source available. There are information sources all over the world that get Alizée news in a timely fashion, just as quickly and accurately as RMJ can ... and those sources aren't as distasteful and unpleasant to deal with.

Banning RMJ would certainly be something of a loss, but it would be FAR from a deadly blow. We would continue, Alizée would continue, and all would still be well. Forum-life would go on, less one rude and uncaring annoyance.

I'm having some difficulty seeing the downside here.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Alizée Lover!!!

Steven0022 is on a distinguished road

We all know how RMJ is!!! RMJ is RMJ. I think we all just need to accept him for who he is and just look past the smart ass remarks he makes. Underneath the smart ass is a nice guy. I have seen it on occasion. If you don't like what he says jsut ignore it, he is a huge source of information for us and I think a very valuable asset to our forum. That is what I think.