Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
hehe didn't you already get albums from paris? how many did you get in total?
Yes, I did. With mail orders and in person orders combined, I'll have 2 standards, 4 LE's, and 2 vinyls. One of each, the autographed copies, may be going in a shadowbox or other suitable display case when I have the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
Is the west coast of the USA closer to France than the west coast of Canada?
I don't believe so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizeeFan941 View Post
I hope they don't. But I got a bad feeling they might, and I am trying to figure out a way to try and order it before then but I don't think I will be able to. So hopefully there will be some of the LE version left after Christmas on the US Amazon.
I imagine the LE will stay available through XMas, they're making like what... 15000 of it? Hell, if those were all gone that fast, given the pace of French sales usually, I'd be ecstatic, because that would be quite an accomplishment for Alizée!

The thing I would think might run out from official sources is the Vinyl, because it's much easier for a collector market to suck up 1000 copies of something than it is 15,000. Also, non-collectors who are Alizée fans might be more tempted by a regular version and an LP than a regular version and an LE version. Just a guess though. It looked like maybe 200 or so of the copies were at the Champs Virgin Megastore for the event, and the majority of those were gone by the time things were done with.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:19 AM
Alizée est le meilleur.

AlizeeFan941 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
I imagine the LE will stay available through XMas, they're making like what... 15000 of it? Hell, if those were all gone that fast, given the pace of French sales usually, I'd be ecstatic, because that would be quite an accomplishment for Alizée!

The thing I would think might run out from official sources is the Vinyl, because it's much easier for a collector market to suck up 1000 copies of something than it is 15,000. Also, non-collectors who are Alizée fans might be more tempted by a regular version and an LP than a regular version and an LE version. Just a guess though. It looked like maybe 200 or so of the copies were at the Champs Virgin Megastore for the event, and the majority of those were gone by the time things were done with.
Yeah that's true, but 15000 don't seem like many when I have to wait about 3 weeks to order one.. but I guess I am just thinking like that because of how bad I want one. But I am hoping they will still have some.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:34 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Drat! I was so excited seeing this post, so I ran out to the mailbox and all go got were bills and junk mails. To add insult, stupid me scraped my leg against the utility meter and cut myself. Oooooh, Lili, how I bleed for you!

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 12-06-2007 at 09:33 PM..
Old 12-05-2007, 03:59 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizeeFan941 View Post
Yeah that's true, but 15000 don't seem like many when I have to wait about 3 weeks to order one.. but I guess I am just thinking like that because of how bad I want one. But I am hoping they will still have some.
The top selling French albums the first half of this year sold fewer copies in the entire first six months than some albums in the states do in a single week. I certainly understand your inquiet at having to wait (that'd drive me crazy!) but I think you're alright :-) Think happy thoughts!
Old 12-05-2007, 03:09 PM

Oh_Snap! is on a distinguished road

Hmm. I got an email on Dec 1st that they had shipped (I ordered 2 LE's on accident) but the anitcipated arrival date said Dec 10. Looks like I might have to check my mail today
Old 12-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Hooked on Alizée

Addict is on a distinguished road

I was pleasantly surprised when I got mine today... I thought I had ordered the regular CD but it ended up being the limited edition. I guess I ordered the right one after all :P
Old 12-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

I know mine isn't meant to come until 3 to 4 days after the release, which would be tomorrow or Friday, but for some reason I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that it isn't coming. I sincerely hope, this is unjustified.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:01 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

My LE just arrived.
It was sent on 12/01/07
It hit Customs at JFK in NYC on 12/03/07 at 15:29 pm and I got it on 12/05/07 at 15:15 pm.

Now we will see when the other two LE's get here with standard postage.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

I'm waiting for Itunes to get the album so I don't have to pay 30 dollars for it.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:12 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange View Post
I'm waiting for Itunes to get the album so I don't have to pay 30 dollars for it.
which country's itunes? if it is US, you might have to wait a long time... her first two CDs were put on US itunes just this year...