Jonny Qiu is on a distinguished road

fine ,have a look
Old 12-11-2007, 08:37 AM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
they are finally gone.
well then that is good knowing that they are gone now!!! and hopefully something is done to that person's account!
Old 12-26-2007, 11:40 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

I was wondering if I could get some feed back from you guys, on my Alizée Blog...
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=339331855

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 12-27-2007, 10:58 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I was wondering if I could get some feed back from you guys, on my Alizée Blog...
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=339331855
Well Jess, after reading that I want to say I think that blurb has the power to make people start listen to Alizée, or people who like Alizée, Love Alizée. You really covered what was needed and I don't doubt that if that blurb got into some big newspapers that people would listen to Alizée. Then promoting her here wouldn't be a problem. I am actually glad I got to read this because guess where its going. I am going to make my friends read it to they start listening to her. And I am going to say, Jess the author of this blog post is on the forums I goto to talk about Alizée!!!!! Good Job Jess.

All you need is 1 Truck.

Last edited by Youpidou1; 12-27-2007 at 11:00 AM..
Old 12-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

On another note, that myspace looks like it could be fake because it doesn't show her record label, no about me and it is fairly short, but I wonder where this myspace got the songs from. Maybe they uploaded them or something? I don't know and before I think the wrong answer I am going to say I don't know if it is fake or not. We know where the official one is.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:11 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Did anyone notice Fleur's farewell comments on the myspace page? Was she one of the fans who met Alizée in April on the street?
Old 12-27-2007, 02:47 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

farewell for what? what did the message say?
Old 12-27-2007, 02:58 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
farewell for what? what did the message say?
Fleur's message was:

J’ai un commentaire à écrire qui va contraster avec tout le reste, tous les messages d’amour et de félicitations qui se succèdent mais tant pis, je le fais quand même, même si ce n'est pas facile.
Moi, je n’aime pas du tout ce retour dans lequel je ne me retrouve pas.
L’album pour commencer m’a déçue, déjà le single je n’aimais pas du tout mais j’espérais fort que l’album contiendrait des beaux tubes, des bombes, des titres percutants : raté.
Il y a bien sûr quelques jolies chansons mais il y a surtout plusieurs titres inécoutables qui gâchent beaucoup l’album. Je n’arrive pas à saisir l’atmosphère, je ne retrouve pas la cohérence des deux albums précédents.
Je n’aime pas non plus les photos qui sont tellement retouchées, modifiés, montées.
Et ton style vestimentaire que je trouvais si parfait m’a complètement déboussolée. Je crois que j’attendais une Alizée très femme, avec un style mature pour pouvoir m’identifier comme avant. Finalement je me dis que je ne dois pas faire partie du public visé par cet album.

Aujourd’hui, je peux affirmer que je préférais la marionnette de Mylène, quand tout était beau, pensé, mesuré, féminin, sensuel, esthétique et harmonieux. J’aimais me laisser transporter par l’univers alizéen qu’elle avait créé, même si c’était formaté. C’était tellement beau, magique. Tout était éblouissant, transcendant. Je ne sais pas si c’était dû à mon âge mais j’étais complètement émerveillée.
Il ne reste absolument rien de tout ça. Je suis déçue mais malgré tout je ne regrette pas d’avoir attendu ce retour. Je passe à autre chose, voilà tout.

En tout cas merci pour ces sept belles années, merci pour les concerts, pour les rencontres et surtout la belle rencontre inoubliable d’avril. Merci pour ta gentillesse et ta sincérité. Merci de m’avoir fait rêver.
Je garde précieusement tout ce qui touche à la période gourmandises/mes courants électriques comme des trésors que je ressortirai de temps en temps pour me rappeler l’importance qu’a eu la petite fée Alizée dans ma vie.
Merci d’avoir facilité mon adolescence. « La plus belle de tous les modèles », c’était vraiment ça. Y’aura toujours un petit bout d’Alizée en moi, j’ai tellement voulu y ressembler.

Voilà, tout est dit.

Je te souhaite bon vent.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

That was quite a heart felt goodbye. It is a pity she couldn't grow to like the music, but at least she has all those wonderful memories, such as the personal meeting.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road
Default Translation

I have a comment to write which will contrast with all the rest, all the messages of love and congratulations which followed, but too bad, I do it nevertheless, although it's not easy.

I do not like this return at all, in which I do not find myself.

The album disappointed me from the start; I didn't like the first single, but hoped very much that the album would contain beautiful hits, bombs, percussion hits: it failed.

There are of course some pretty songs, but there are above all several unlistenable titles which waste much of the album. I cannot grasp the atmosphere, I cannot find the coherence of the two preceding albums. Nor do I like the photographs which seem highly touched-up and improved-upon. And your style of clothing which I found so perfect has completely disoriented. I believe that I had been expecting Alizée very much a woman, with a mature style I would be able to identify with like before. Finally, I decided that I was not part of the public this album was aiming for.

Today, I can affirm that I preferred the puppet of Mylène, who was beautiful, thoughtful, measured, feminine, sensuous, aesthetic and harmonious. I liked to let myself be transported into the universe of Alizée which it had created, even if it were a construct. It was all dazzling, transcendent. I don't know if it was due to my age, but I was completely filled with wonder.

Absolutely nothing of that remains. I am disappointed, but despite everything I do not regret having waited for this return. I pass on to other things, and so it goes.

In any case, thank you for seven beautiful years, thank you for the concerts, for the meetings and especially the beautiful unforgettable meeting of April. Thank you for your kindness and your sincerity. Thank you for having made me dream.

I keep as precious treasures everything touching on the period of gourmandises/mes courants électriques that I will review from time to time to remind me of the importance which the little fairy Alizée had in my life. Thank you for having made my teenage years. "Most beautiful of all the models," it really was so. I will always carry a small bit of Alizée with me, I so wanted to be like her.

There, I've said it all.

I wish you good winds.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716