Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Banned

INDUSTRIAL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight View Post
the glass cage was of 3 by 3 meters
Are you sure the glass cage was just 3 by 3 meters? I think it is larger than that.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDUSTRIAL View Post
http://www.iorr.org/tour05/index.htm
See this. Her schedule is not hectic at all. 43 concerts in one tour is not much and it was her only tour. Well, you do not seem to have any idea what a tour means and what an artist does during a tour. And so what do you want to say regarding my reaction? Please you complete sentence, not unintelligible pieces of writing.
Yes because it is perfectly fair to compare the tours of internationally renowned rockers, to that of a relatively unknown French pop star.
She was 18/19 at the time, and it was, as you said, her first tour. When you take this into account, it would have been very hectic and nerve wracking for her, particularly October-December.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight View Post
Sure she can sing. We love her because she is full of surprises. We might have to love "just a guest". He can surprise too.
23 her age, 43 her concerts, 2003 year she performed, latest album released on 3rd December, she married in 2003, second album released in 2003, the glass cage was of 3 by 3 meters, the first single from Mademoiselle Juliette was released on 30th Sep.

Notice all those 3es they sure do point to something. This deserver a new thread.
I might have good future in mathematics.lolz
Well, I do not think the number 3 points at anyting. We can look at this way. She debuted in 2000, her second album came out in 2003, and her third album came out in 2007. Her daughter is 2 years old, and she is 23 years old. Befor going on to concerts, she released two albums which has 21 songs. She was born in August 21. Gourmandises sold 2 million copies world wide. Also, MJ was released by Virgin Megastore on September 23.
Well, does this mean 2 point at something? I do not think so. Likewise, 3 does not point at something
Old 01-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Yes because it is perfectly fair to compare the tours of internationally renowned rockers, to that of a relatively unknown French pop star.
She was 18/19 at the time, and it was, as you said, her first tour. When you take this into account, it would have been very hectic and nerve wracking for her, particularly October-December.
Yes I know I am fair. Thanks.

Well, she was 19/20 to be exact. And she already had 4 years of experience. Maybe, her first concerts could have made her nervous yet I do not think it was nerve wracking. Just look at how many little performances she had. Did you see Alizee http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=42? It was a year before she had the tour. Yet she seems confident in front of a large crowd.
From October to December could not have been a big problem, since she had performed some concerts.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:44 AM

knight is on a distinguished road

"A concert a day keeps the fans away".
This might be the reason she just have 43 concerts on her credit.43 I say is not a huge number. We should know the fact that Alizee is not the type of artist who performs live with ease. No she is not.

We should accept nobody is perfect. There will always be some performers singing live better then in studios but Alizee is not one of them. She is surely not natural at it. Is she?
This for me is the reason for for just 43 concerts. Sure we were discussing is 43 a huge number or not but I thought if I can just give the reason why she doesn't sing is concerts more often it will settle the matter that there might have been many more concerts to her credit then this 43. Therefore 43 is not huge.
Well for that 3 thing 21 songs=2+1=3,21st August=2+1=3, September 23 has a 3, and this 2000s 2 You cannot change it if you are born in this millennium. Alizee's millennium.
Well this debate of numbers can go on forever lets finish it, 2 OR 3 are nothing untill they are associated with Alizee. ARE THEY?
Old 01-04-2008, 06:55 AM

Runner Simon is on a distinguished road

43 concerts or not, I never got a chanse to see them anyway, so for me it does not matter.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:16 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDUSTRIAL View Post
http://www.iorr.org/tour05/index.htm
See this. Her schedule is not hectic at all. 43 concerts in one tour is not much and it was her only tour. Well, you do not seem to have any idea what a tour means and what an artist does during a tour. And so what do you want to say regarding my reaction? Please use complete sentence, not unintelligible pieces of writing.
It is impossible to say what her schedule was like with absolutely no indication of what she was up to. It's also more than a little silly to compare a tour of Alizée to Rolling Stones tours.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:59 AM

GianGian is on a distinguished road

43 is actually a very small number. Check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Slavery_Tour
Old 01-04-2008, 09:02 AM

knight is on a distinguished road

Ok I give up on supporting Industrial.
43 is a HUGE number.

Now come on guys she is a professional. What is a busy schedule its her job. She can take a break of 3 years now this is not very cool. fans want something all the time. 43 concerts only, and still we can find people who think that it was very hard on her.
Well if she can't sing on regular basis she should take some other job.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:01 PM

Martin is on a distinguished road

Several concerts a day?? Who did that? I dont think its physically possible for an artist/band to perform more than one maybe max two full concerts per day. Except you are talking for a drum machine's solo concerts

43 concerts in a few months tour is a pretty decent number. Each concert isnt just "singing" but requires the artist to give his/her full potential and at the same time be in perfect form. Alizee's show especially wasnt the case of 35 minutes semi concerts of drunk rockers but something that was melticulesly prepared down to the last detail, with extended dance routines and a strict schedule. Above all she had to look fresh and sparkling and be full of energy, as her lolita role demanded. Plus all this was pretty much a one woman show. Quite a remarkable task for a 19yr old girl going on her FIRST ever tour. And judging from the DVD, she managed this extremely well.