Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-03-2008, 11:57 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

lol halo 3 is awesome sure it's different but why would you want all of the games to be the same. i look at it as if i want to play an arcade shooter i play halo 3 and if i want to play a realistic shooter i play cod 4

im now a sargeant in cod 4

Last edited by Spartan500; 01-04-2008 at 12:34 AM..
Old 01-04-2008, 12:19 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner Simon View Post
Say what? I didn't say Guitar hero, I said HALO 3 common man! Don't insult HALO 3!!!
No insult coming from me dude. My Halo 3 broke so I can't play for a while until I get a new one. It really stinks.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:33 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

lol i broke mine the other day to lol it was just before xmas but theni got a new halo 3 for xmas lol
Old 01-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Trick of the Tail

Shintsu is on a distinguished road

Hey all, I just got CoD 4 in from Gamefly!
Old 01-04-2008, 06:16 PM

Runner Simon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintsu View Post
Why not? It's a crappy game that deserves insult! I'll give the 2nd one a little credit but 3 is rubbish and they all pale in comparison to Half Life or Bioshock! Review
Wha? The second one IS the worst one. All weapons look like plast, sounds like it to :S
Old 01-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner Simon View Post
Wha? The second one IS the worst one. All weapons look like plast, sounds like it to :S
Runner are you going to get COD4? We have a good 4+ people from this site playing that game and would like you to play too.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Trick of the Tail

Shintsu is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I was trying to be nice but if you insist...

[rant]
Really they all suck. There is nothing original about what any of them have done. The original Half Life was much more revolutionary and receives hardly any credit. As the review says, Halo is AVERAGE at best. It's boring, the storyline sucks, and the gameplay is pretty bland. I've tried all three of them and had no fun with any, either on or offline.

Three is no different. I expected it to be totally new and it looks just like two with minor graphical tweaks for the 360! A couple of new guns and vehicles and you all think it's a whole new game. At best, it's an expansion pack. An overpriced, overhyped, overplayed expansion pack. Buy hey, Halo fanboys over-everything. I'd much much rather play The Orange Box, Bioshock, or hell - even Battlefield 2 than some rubbish Halo game.

Now please, the next time just accept my non-bashing comment as it's hard for me not to on Halo. I've dealt with enough stark raving mad fanboys and seeing as I've never heard a logical standpoint that doesn't delve into fanboyism from anyone who loves Halo, I've given up being nice about it. Yeah, I can't wait for Captain Bland's Monotonous Adventure!
[/rant]

Last edited by Shintsu; 01-04-2008 at 06:55 PM..
Old 01-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintsu View Post
Hmm, I was trying to be nice but if you insist...

[rant]
Really they all suck. There is nothing original about what any of them have done. The original Half Life was much more revolutionary and receives hardly any credit. As the review says, Halo is AVERAGE at best. It's boring, the storyline sucks, and the gameplay is pretty bland. I've tried all three of them and had no fun with any, either on or offline.

Three is no different. I expected it to be totally new and it looks just like two with minor graphical tweaks for the 360! A couple of new guns and vehicles and you all think it's a whole new game. At best, it's an expansion pack. An overpriced, overhyped, overplayed expansion pack. Buy hey, Halo fanboys over-everything. I'd much much rather play The Orange Box, Bioshock, or hell - even Battlefield 2 than some rubbish Halo game.

Now please, the next time just accept my non-bashing comment as it's hard for me not to on Halo. I've dealt with enough stark raving mad fanboys and seeing as I've never heard a logical standpoint that doesn't delve into fanboyism from anyone who loves Halo, I've given up being nice about it. Yeah, I can't wait for Captain Bland's Monotonous Adventure!
[/rant]
Ok easy easy, we all have a favorite game no? They all are awesome games and deserve 4-5 stars depending storyline. I think they should make Alizée as a boss for DDR. It would be so hard to dance to her moves haha. Seriously they should.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Gold Member

spaceli0n is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Anyone here play COD4 online? I do, albeit on the PS3, and I have to say it is the most entertaining experince possible on the PS3.
i do! but im in nz so quite far apart.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

lets all listen to youpidou1 so my favorite thread doesn't get locked lol. when should we all play cod 4? and what should i put before my name in cod 4?