Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 03:20 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Sorry if I came across as if I'm angry Deep, because I'm not. I agree with the learning part 100%. In fact now a days I try to only discus things with those I consider intelligent enough that I might learn something. As I've said before I've learned a few things from you just reading your posts. My point is exactly what Clique just said. She is more mature no question about that, it's just that she doesn't look more mature as you make it sound. I just don't believe that you still don't get the point, you are way to intelligent to not understand this. You're only defense it seems is trying to look as if you've given a perfect explanation and no one else has. Well how difficult is it to understand that when you're referring to looks it includes everything and not just a persons facial expressions. Anyone can have an expression and not be a mature person at all, as Mihail has best described this, a lot of people in the entertainment business might have a mature expression on their face, but they are anything but that. That's why when you apply for a top grade job, they take in consideration the way you dress, your resume and portfolio, and now even your credit report, and not just your facial expressions. is this your only evidence ?? Her facial expressions. Forget about the little girl outfits, I'm not trying to make her look bad, and I think I've already said to much about this. I honestly wish that you were right, and therefore all those that have left would be still here.

Cooney your doing a great job !! I promise not to post another comment about this here.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 01-16-2008, 03:26 PM

knight is on a distinguished road

Oh she seems to me, more & more like Alizee

The points you people are arguing about are very relative terms.
Define mature, young, no you can't and the real problem is nobody is taking this relevance from one reference. In this case nobody can.
If maturity is only age yes she is older but she enjoys life with same enthusiasm as she would 3 4 years back. If maturity means development of mind well she is a mother now, surely she can take her decisions.
Taking your decisions by some weak evidences, well its a dangerous business.
I personally think, using what ever words, everybody simply means one thing that she seems more attractive than before.
Can you decide on matureness of a deity. Atleast I can't.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:28 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Cooney, wait a minute. I'm not trying to "win an argument" here, I'm trying to understand something I don't understand.

Yes, it's OK that we see things differently, and I never said otherwise. But I still don't get it and I would like to. A disagreement isn't necessarily a fight. Sometimes, as in this case, it's an opportunity to learn.
You said yourself that people were getting angry. You want people to lighten up. When a person removed themselves from the conversation, saying they were ok with disagreeing, you told them they shouldn't be, and that they've failed to communicate.

Like many people, I've been on the internet since before www existed, and I've been doing forums since newsgroups were hot stuff. I know perfectly well that even with the best of intentions, stuff like above can spiral out of control and turn very nasty very fast. That's all I want to avoid. This is a thread that we don't want to threadjack - it's actually still serving it's purpose after nearly 60 pages! Quite an accomplishment.

We've been getting lots of new fans here recently, and we're making lots of first impressions. Let's keep those first impressions good - we don't want people afraid to join in because the veterans jump them for saying something other than the party line.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I just don't believe that you still don't get the point, you are way to intelligent to not understand this.
Well, I guess I'm not as intelligent as you think, because you're wrong, I don't. I look at her, and I don't see that her clothes or her hairstyle are childish in the least, hairstyle especially -- I love that new haircut!

OK, I can think of one (and only one) example where I maybe understand where you might be coming from, and that's the weird outfit she wore to one interview that looked like a set of baggy pajamas with a lot of stars and planets and stuff all over it. Is that what you'd consider a "little girl" outfit? I kind of thought that suit was over the top. Other than that, I really, sincerely, honestly don't know what you're talking about. At least I now know you're talking about her clothes and hair, which I didn't before.

By the way, I live on the West Coast, where professional standards of attire are perhaps a little different than they are in Florida. It's all very cultural. I could walk down a street in San Francisco wearing an outfit that would earn incredulous stares in Boston, and be invisible.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 01-16-2008, 03:38 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
I don't know about Britney, but Christina can sing her ass off.
Yes! but I was talking about her personality, she is drinking alot and already looks old and she was pregnant when I last time heard about her. Oh, you should have seen her when she came to Russia not so long ago, let me just sum it up: I didn't like her at all, but yes she can sing, no doubt about that!

Quote:
Let's not generalize now, shall we?
I cannot talk about everyone, naturally, but the majority of you(since it's the USA forums) are on the technology side rather, than spiritual. That's what I meant. if I'm wrong, well it's just great!
Old 01-16-2008, 04:08 PM

Max is on a distinguished road

Too much text in this thread!

Please, move it into the separate thread, is possible!

Call it "Pictures discussion", or something...
Old 01-16-2008, 05:04 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

To put an end to the discussion :

Old 01-16-2008, 05:10 PM
Alizée<3

Extra251 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

Nice i like the childish side she look so nice
aja and good idea from you
Old 01-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road
Wink hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

Amen cousin
Old 01-16-2008, 05:40 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

There are wrinkles in her childish face. Hee hee Sorry but this thread is starting to lose it's bitterness.
Closed Thread