Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 05:35 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the nice compilation, Alizee is the same soft, beautiful person just a bit more mature, she's becoming respectable as a personality day by day.
With this hair she looks chicly and classy at the same time. I really really love it and can't take my eyes off her.

Last edited by -MihaiL-; 02-25-2008 at 05:38 PM..
Old 02-25-2008, 05:39 PM
Alizée<3

Extra251 is on a distinguished road

I like the hear style to she look so nice whit
Tnx for all photos
Old 02-25-2008, 11:16 PM
moi coco

cocoroa is on a distinguished road

i prefer a the other haircut

Lili... with you till the end of the world
don´t forget to watch my alizee video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UskLRxB_XFM

TA4E!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 12:13 AM

NeverMore is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Are you FREAKING kidding me?! I mean, don't get me wrong the curls look OK, but the height of her cuteness was her hair in the 'Fun Tv' interview.
I have to agree with you, Fun Tv was her best look
Old 02-26-2008, 03:46 AM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I think I understand the curls. If you notice with the MJ look her hair falls across her face a lot when she moves. She is either pushing it back with her fingers or swinging her head back to get it out of the way. With the curls it stays out of her face while she moves her head around. It makes sense when you think about it. Just an observation and thoughts on the subject.

Let me add I went back and re-watched the Hit Machine MJ video and she adjusted 17 times during that video to get the hair out of her face. That 17 is the minimum number there were probably more due to camera angles that I didn't see in that 2:30 video.
Do the math 150 seconds divided by 17 equals a minimum of once every 9 seconds.
I'd say we see more of the curly look until she decides to cut that long side back.

I dont know many people who do like eating their own hair, i know i have a headband on right now
I would like to see her put up in all curls; lift it up a bit higher. Right now it seems as the top half of her haircut is straight, then it starts to wave at the middle where it builds a curl. But im sure whatever she does with her hair it will look superb.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:00 AM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaceman View Post
I dont know many people who do like eating their own hair, i know i have a headband on right now
I would like to see her put up in all curls; lift it up a bit higher. Right now it seems as the top half of her haircut is straight, then it starts to wave at the middle where it builds a curl. But im sure whatever she does with her hair it will look superb.

You guys seriously need to read my posts on this subject on pages 98 and 100.

Done?

In response to this post which I quoted, you're either talking about her 1) getting a perm, or 2) waking up everyday with rollers in her hair to have that effect. It looks the way it does in these photos because she is only curling the bottom with a curling iron. It's that simple. It's not permanent (or 'a' permanent, for that matter). I love how she looks here, and I like how you guys appreciate it as well, but where are the other girls on here???
Old 02-26-2008, 04:03 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore View Post
I have to agree with you, Fun Tv was her best look
Oh yeah FunTV was awesome , so was JPVA , JEAM and the en concert hairstyles. They all rocked. I didn't like the MJ so much1
Old 02-26-2008, 04:03 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I love the curls, any girl likes having a hairstyle that can be changed up a bit. I don't think its a big deal, its just a way of having things a bit different without having to do anything drastic like cutting or coloring it. She looks stunning either way.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:43 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

I really wish someone had gotten a really high quality photo of this pose but got all of her too, and made it into a big 4 foot poster. I bet it’d sell like hotcakes. It’s not playing the sexy card, it’s playing the beauty card. Since the dawn of mankind, we have been erecting monuments to beauty. One can fall fall fall deep into an image like this and let it fill the mind, the emotion with a dream. The worlds behind such a pose ... the eons a monument ... Like people in ancient times would look at the umbra of an eclipse and marvel in wonderment for a moment until the blinding light comes back to reveal the spectral moon. Once again, it is just the moon that is there, the same as it always is, but somehow one most look with wonder at this other world and never really know it. It is a thing common, but mysterious, ordinary and unique, beautiful without reason. We look and are swayed. I saw the lunar eclipse the other night. I may never see such a sight again. But, all such wonders of the heavens fall fall fall down into trifling whimsy next to the goddess that burns and consumes and keeps a man from sleep. For a passing moment, do I become an anntena, a lightning rod to channel the life creating energy of humanity? It is there. The intent masked by her shut eyes. But there’s another moment, just after this. Will you ever see it? The intent is there as bright as day, we can see it in her smile.

(sorry, but Alizée kept me from sleeping, so...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post

OH! I'm sorry, I was lost in lili's eyes. Where you guys saying something?
No.

Merci Fanny
Old 02-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Banned

bb17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post

I really wish someone had gotten a really high quality photo of this pose but got all of her too, and made it into a big 4 foot poster. I bet it’d sell like hotcakes. It’s not playing the sexy card, it’s playing the beauty card. Since the dawn of mankind, we have been erecting monuments to beauty. One can fall fall fall deep into an image like this and let it fill the mind, the emotion with a dream. The worlds behind such a pose ... the eons a monument ... Like people in ancient times would look at the umbra of an eclipse and marvel in wonderment for a moment until the blinding light comes back to reveal the spectral moon. Once again, it is just the moon that is there, the same as it always is, but somehow one most look with wonder at this other world and never really know it. It is a thing common, but mysterious, ordinary and unique, beautiful without reason. We look and are swayed. I saw the lunar eclipse the other night. I may never see such a sight again. But, all such wonders of the heavens fall fall fall down into trifling whimsy next to the goddess that burns and consumes and keeps a man from sleep. For a passing moment, do I become an anntena, a lightning rod to channel the life creating energy of humanity? It is there. The intent masked by her shut eyes. But there’s another moment, just after this. Will you ever see it? The intent is there as bright as day, we can see it in her smile.

(sorry, but Alizée kept me from sleeping, so...)
No.
LOL, you said "erecting"
Closed Thread