Arrive 12:58 pm
Terminal F 191 mi
(307 km)
Duration: 1hr 8mn
UA
Flight: 3541
Operated by: US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-PIEDMONT AIRLINE

3Economy/Coach Class, De Havilland 8
Please check in with US Airways. If checking in at a kiosk, use your name rather than confirmation number.

Philadelphia (PHL)
Depart 2:50 pm
Terminal D to Washington DC (IAD)
Arrive 4:00 pm 127 mi
(204 km)
Duration: 1hr 10mn
UA
Flight: 7182
Operated by: /UNITED EXPRESS/MESA AIRLINES

3Economy/Coach Class, Canadair RJ

Washington DC (IAD)
Depart 5:30 pm to Mexico City (MEX)
Arrive 9:39 pm
Terminal 1 1,886 mi
(3,035 km)
Duration: 5hr 9mn
UA
Flight: 823

3Economy/Coach Class, Dinner, Airbus A319

Total distance: 2,204 mi (3,547 km)
Total duration: 7hr 27mn (10hr 49mn with connections)

((major snippage))

Total distance: 4,139 mi (6,661 km)
Total duration: 10hr 24mn (15hr 56mn with connections)

You know - sometimes it does NOT pay to be an "indispensible part of the team..."

We are finalizing some of our Evacuation and (Haz-Mat) Disaster Plans the first week in March........

But i can afford it.... ((whispered)) I wonder if they will believe that i've "suddenly developed Alizée Bronchitis....."

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience

Last edited by Edcognito; 02-26-2008 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: Cut some stuff out.........
Old 02-26-2008, 09:54 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehochipe View Post
no no no, there are many people who is not registered in that list,

me, as example, I will go to the meet and greet's alfa radio, and after that I will go make camping out the store like others and I'm not registered!!

Many people will be there, more tha 73 mexicans that's sure, and probably will be french people I dont know why, and people who came from sudamerica too!!!
I thought you were on that list because the name listed "rehochipinho." I also thought the Alfa radio promo was for people to call-in only at a chance to win a meet & greet? I can only see the link for their past meet & greet with Hilary Duff. Where's the direct link to this Alfa promo?

Hmmm, I don't recall France having people camp out the night before her release signing date last year. Though it may not have been legal to camp out in Paris especially on the Champs-Élysées.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 02-26-2008, 09:57 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Break the glass and pull the "sick" card Edcognito!

So, Amigo! and maybe you are confirmed?

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 02-26-2008, 10:07 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
I thought you were on that list because the name listed "rehochipinho." I also thought the Alfa radio promo was for people to call-in only at a chance to win a meet & greet? I can only see the link for their past meet & greet with Hilary Duff. Where's the direct link to this Alfa promo?

Hmmm, I don't recall France having people camp out the night before her release signing date last year. Though it may not have been legal to camp out in Paris especially on the Champs-Élysées.

In Paris there weren't many people waiting until later in the day. They take her for granted there, I think. Also, since they said there's a limit to how many people can get in, maybe that makes people nervous and they will get there way earlier than really necessary, though that just makes getting there earlier more necessary. Looks like one can forget about getting to the front of the line to see her like we did in Paris. If I had been waiting in the right place in the store, I could have been the very first person in line. It looks like the Mexicans are more enthusiastic and organized, too. handing out flyers days before, many people getting shirts and hats, registering a list to meet up to get in line, etc. These Mexicans are very commendable.

Merci Fanny
Old 02-26-2008, 10:16 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

Quote:

yeah! I have already won my meet and greet pass yesterday, that's why I say that I will be there,

In alizee mexico people say that people will came from usa france and sudamerica users admons etc etc

it's a pleasure man! I will be back

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 02-26-2008, 10:36 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

BY THE WAY!!!!

the server of www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foros is already read!!

you don't have to enter by .net!!

I'm sorry by double post

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....

Last edited by rehochipe; 02-26-2008 at 10:39 PM..
Old 02-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Sincerly doubt it - I would love to -

But I really am a part of a good "team" up here.....

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 02-26-2008, 11:30 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

ok if you gonna arrive to the airoport the most easy way to arrive to plaza universidad is by subway

Is "terminal aerea" (yellow line politecnico-pantitlan) the station that is out of airoport but you need to go to "zapata" station (almost end of green line direction indios verdes-universidad)

the place is out of the station

Old 02-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Yes, I'm going
Old 02-26-2008, 11:50 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehochipe View Post
ok if you gonna arrive to the airoport the most easy way to arrive to plaza universidad is by subway

Is "terminal aerea" (yellow line politecnico-pantitlan) the station that is out of airoport but you need to go to "zapata" station (almost end of green line direction indios verdes-universidad)

the place is out of the station
Coolness, but then where after successfully arriving at Zapata? And then, of course, taking these directions right away would mean a person bringing all their stuff (any luggage) directly to the Mixup store and then that's assuming one gets there at just the right time to start the whole wait over night until the next morning and the store opens and one gets a CD and bracelet (if that's actually what that means). I'm thinking most people will go to a hotel first, but maybe not and even so that map shows what you are talking about pretty clearly. The problem I have with these types of maps is that the store or final destination can be found (maybe) on a road map, but then this is a train/metro map, and if they are not both on the same map, how does one know where one is going? Hence, where do you go after Zapata? Do as many people on the streets of Mexico speak English as in Paris? Well, I guess it's not a question of foreigners who speak Spanish.

Is that plaza the same group of stores that has Gameplanet? That's the only thing in that area that shows up on Google Earth/Maps.

Merci Fanny