Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

has anyone seen this before?
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=29870222
^just incase that link isnt working, heres the youtube one

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 03-08-2008 at 02:19 PM..
Old 03-08-2008, 02:48 PM

Abstract Being is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
ok then saves work for me but you should let el pobre estudiante de español (me) do it next time
lol
Es que el pobre estudiante de inglés aprovecha sus oportunidades adelantándose a cualquier pobre estudiante de español.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Yikes! Looks like her and her promoters totally messed up in the autograph signing session. Seriously, Alizee is popular down there, how can they not expect to have more than 500 people showing up. Judging by the videos of fans burning her poster, this incident will leave a sore eye on her fan base down in Mexico. I personally wouldn't have burned her posters but can see how they would be bummed out by standing in line for over 5 hours and what not and not even catch a glimpse of her.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:20 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

another reason to come to US....she won't get mobbed by 8000 fans... we don't have that many.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:27 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Yikes! Looks like her and her promoters totally messed up in the autograph signing session. Seriously, Alizee is popular down there, how can they not expect to have more than 500 people showing up. Judging by the videos of fans burning her poster, this incident will leave a sore eye on her fan base down in Mexico. I personally wouldn't have burned her posters but can see how they would be bummed out by standing in line for over 5 hours and what not and not even catch a glimpse of her.
As far as AC Mix said, the poster burners were some random people who bought some memorabilia nearby while gathering for the commotion and then got upset that they couldn't get in, not the people who stood in line for a while (some were there 36 hours!).
Old 03-08-2008, 04:08 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

yeah that video is excelent!!!!

I want that "penca" jajaja

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 03-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
As far as AC Mix said, the poster burners were some random people who bought some memorabilia nearby while gathering for the commotion and then got upset that they couldn't get in, not the people who stood in line for a while (some were there 36 hours!).
For Alizee's sake one would hope that they were minority who burned her posters. I personally don't have any Alizee memorabilia, so it kinds of irks me to see her posters being burned (if only they could give me those posters instead of burnig it).

Can't believe people stood in line for 36 hours, the amount of devoted fans of her in Mexico is truly astonishing! At the end of the day though, if I had to wait in line for 36 hours and still not get to meet her or even catch a gimplse of her, I would be pissed off.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:31 PM

Abstract Being is on a distinguished road

Here is my translation of what Rehichipe posted on page 26, if there is something wrong let me know:

Podrias leerlo? si tenes tiempo...

In my opinion

First of all I want to give a recognition to all forums that assisted (alizee-mexico, alizee-world, alizee-latino and alizee-america), and each member that assisted to the event, for the organization during the night, without which, the event would had been a chaos there after.

My admiration and recognition to the rest of the people that even though they weren't from any forum or club, they waited since the previous day and they abided by the rules the admins of alizee-mexico and alizee-latino put, keeping order. Thanks for loving Alizée as much as we do.

What happened after midday on Wednesday 5th of March 2008. We, who really understand what happened, know that it was not Alizée's fault.
We exclude Alizée of any responsability of what occured yesterday: disorder on Plaza Universidad and the consequent cancelation of the autograph session.

Instead, we suppose, it was the lack or little organization and logistic effectiveness to handle such number of people.

At midday the 4th of March, there were already 600 people, this would have been a good warning for the event organizers, they should have acted accordingly, but they didn't. At 8am there were more than 800 people, yet then we couldn't see any accion taken by organizers, at midday that day the queue was endless, people were outside the building covering ¾ of the square of the block, from the entrance up to the restaurante "El Porton", maybe further. Then is when we stopped counting, they say more than 4000 people assisted to the event.

But that wasn't the problem, as I say people were calmed all night abiding by what the forum admins said.

Chaos started when security officers arrived, they invalidated the organization admins were carrying over telling that the order of the queue wasn't valid and that they would only accept the first 500 on the line. Then people started to despair, many got in by force, that plus the confusion afected people outside. At least at the end it could be controlled.

The problem came up because they didn't control people inside when Alizée arrived. How is it possible that at peak hour, with so many people inside, people in charge of order didn't do anything to organize, a total chaos inside while security staff were outside shouting at us, who were on line since the day before and who were already organized.

I express my total disappointment on the people that didn't respect the line getting in or staying out the store willing to meet Alizée skipping places, avoiding the amount of people that arrived before them. It's because of them, disrespectful and inflexible ones, that the event was canceled and no one else.

How sad it is to see some fans worry about their artist while in the other hand there were people laughing at it as it was a joke, and even more they claimed what they stupidly had destroyed. It's not fair that, because of a handfull of ignorant vandals, so many people from several places were affected, people that had come to see for just one moment their favorite artist. How sad it is that for the european media mexican people are like a bunch of misfits, how sad that people from other countries saw the way mexican behave, because they don't make the difference between each us, for them that is the impression they'll have from us, how sad indeed.

There were people from far places in Mexico like Mérida, Veracruz, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Chihuahua, and from outside, South America, US, that were waiting on the line just to see Alizée for one moment and because of that amount of disrespectful stupid people that the event couldn't even start, I'm sorry for them as well.

However, we as fans know Alizée, those of us who had the opportunity to meet her on several events during her stay in Mexico know how friendly she is with us, as an example it's enough to mention what happened outside the radio station OYE: when she saw her fans she stopped the van and started to relate with them (BTW many friens of mine, I'm telling for the pictures that were taken), signing autographs, taking pictures, then when she was on MTV she was relaxed, kind, always smiling, and then where I was, the "meet and greet", organized by the radio station Alfa.

She always was very kind, smiling, complacent, what else do you want me to say, she is a very lovely human being. Even the ones that meet her were astonished staring at her, they keep saying "ask her everything!". I don't have the words to describe her warmth and beauty, "she is simply Alizée".

To the mass media I wish to say "the good judge by his house begins"(?), you are judging Alizée with a stregth that makes me wonder where are you taking it from, there are other mexican artists that shut the car's door in your face, or insult you or tell a lot of lies.

Before judging someone you should know about her, at least you should know her name. Some people on the show business that are supposed to be well educated and have traveled around the world, they coudn't even tell her name right, it is Alizée not Aliz, so please.

Therefore, we, fans, exempt Lili "Alizée" from any blame or remorse she can feel, o that mexican media had put on her, we apologize in name of Mexico for what happened that day, we hope you had enjoyed your stay in our country as much as it was posible and we promise that it will never ever happen anything like that again.

We prioritize Alizée's safety above anything else
Thank you for coming to Mexico and make our dream come true!

Goodbye
Rehochipe
Promotion Team
Alizée.México
Old 03-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Thanks Rehichipe and Abstract Being for that very good summary of what happened.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Abstract Being vuestra traducción está muy bien hecho, absolutamente no es un pobre estudiante de inglés, lo sabe muy bien xDDD