Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-16-2008, 10:31 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Well, C-4 without a detonator is just plain old Play-Doh. But I get what you're trying to do.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 03-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

lol, c-4/claymore explosives are noobish i rather go old school lol.
but thanks, yeah lets get this thing going people!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
lol, c-4/claymore explosives are noobish i rather go old school lol.
but thanks, yeah lets get this thing going people!
theres nothing wrong with c4!
Old 03-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Mr. Mike

you guys should listen to my man Gunnery Sergeant R. Lee Ermey here

Old 03-17-2008, 06:01 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Keep sending your stuff to Z100 we only have 8 people who did this, thats pathetic. Im beginning to see why snatcher was saying its not worth the work, im just wasting my time with you people. Im seriously disappointed in everyone but those 8
All ideas are also welcomed, keep them coming
Of course, how many people even see this thread?
--
tbaily, I think your ideas/comments were good, but ciarac77, I also agree with you. I feel like Alizée's myspace is the only way people can communicate with her and rather than having the same several people post all the time, it would be nice to leave some room for her to see other people's posts rather than swamping it. I hope she saw my recent message, but maybe she was too busy to see it. I don't tend to post unless I actually have something to say, but that's just my personality. Also, until we can show some real numbers it doesn't matter how much Alizée herself notices us. She certainly recognized RMJ when he mentioned his name and that he posts to her myspace everyday to say good morning good night and whatever else. She did say that she noticed Mexico because of all the posts on her myspace, but you know, there were thousands of people who showed up and not just out of curiosity, at that mall in Mexico City. I do certainly appreciate all the support we can get for Alizée here in the US and it does seem like a good idea to me to put the web site address at the end of your message moi-alizee.us or alizee-forum.com. It just shows where you are from and encourages people to go there. I think if we are going to have an official sounding message, it could be made to sound like it with a header or putting Alizée America like a title after a name. Maybe it would be good to get more official. Check out Alizee-Fanpage.com. I think that sort of page is what would attract new people better. When a new person comes along, they want to see photos and videos, translations, biographies, and news. I hope this site stays up and becomes more stable that it has been at times in the past because it is a great style of introduction to Alizée. I should be promoting that site because of that fact.

We have a long way to go, make no mistake, but I don't think it will necessarily take a very long time (several years) to make it happen (it being a concert here in the US). I do think that people on this web site need to take more action, but really like AC Mix said, get her dance remix songs played in clubs and stuff - go ahead and use the ones in English and ask for it from radio stations. Of course, what works in Mexico does not necessarily work in the US and I do think that large scale publicity would help. I think many people have tried a lot here, but getting her out beyond the fan community is the thing. The fan community will only ever be just so big, but Alizée needs recognition amongst the general populace. If you don't go to clubs where they might play some music like that, maybe you should start. I don't know.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-17-2008, 06:43 AM

tbailey is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Keep sending your stuff to Z100 we only have 8 people who did this, thats pathetic. Im beginning to see why snatcher was saying its not worth the work, im just wasting my time with you people. Im seriously disappointed in everyone but those 8
All ideas are also welcomed, keep them coming
don't get discouraged

i'm going to do my part regardless of what other people are doing

keep up the good work

i recently began sending requests to Z100 everyday
Old 03-17-2008, 05:35 PM
Mr. Mike

^thanks man for your help, you too Roman, keep the advice coming guys. Also people keep those requests coming like tbailey!
One thing I'm doing that I have never done before is telling my friends and peers about Alizee. There's over 4,000 students who go to my high school, so I'm trying to tell as many as I can.

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 03-17-2008 at 05:38 PM..
Old 03-17-2008, 08:37 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

i requested alizee at Z-100
can't find the thread for your number of peeps who have thou
accually i requested twice thanks for your hard work Future Raptor Ace

i would love alizee to come to the Us, but if she doesn't i am going to FRANCE!!!!!
Old 03-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Tical 808

Quote:
^thanks man for your help, you too Roman, keep the advice coming guys. Also people keep those requests coming like tbailey!
One thing I'm doing that I have never done before is telling my friends and peers about Alizee. There's over 4,000 students who go to my high school, so I'm trying to tell as many as I can.
Hope you have better luck than me. When I showed my friends I just got weird looks and giggles so I've pretty much given up on trying to change them to fans
Old 03-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
i requested alizee at Z-100
can't find the thread for your number of peeps who have thou
accually i requested twice thanks for your hard work Future Raptor Ace

i would love alizee to come to the Us, but if she doesn't i am going to FRANCE!!!!!
hey man thanks for your help. Makes me feel good that you appreciate this, thank you man, Hopefully it will pay off. Here's were you record that you requested her. http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...?t=3528&page=3 Thanks again buddy!

Quote:
Hope you have better luck than me. When I showed my friends I just got weird looks and giggles so I've pretty much given up on trying to change them to fans
yeah dont worry man, I got the same looks and laughs too, but I dont care, as long as the word is getting around I dont care how they view me.
Someone once said, "don't worry how people view you, because they are too busy worrying what you think of them."

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 03-17-2008 at 09:13 PM..