Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-09-2008, 11:48 PM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Right, and if you look at some old publications (e.g., at alizee-fanpage.com), you can see some elements of the tabloid press, particularly Voici, were less than kind to her (making crass comments about her short skirts, rather mean general statements about what she was up to, insinuating that she was dating her manager at the time, etc., etc.)
Oh you think thats bad, go check out her profile on askmen.com. The one there was a pretty sad description of her.They finally updated it.....kind of! B'coz they still think she's a seventeen year old!
The previous remark if I remember went something like "We hope Ms.Alizée hires a better designer because all of her outfits are school-girl on the top half and prostitute in the bottom-half"..............They cant seem to differentiate between a stage costume and real life!
Old 03-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Perfecting tmesis

Par mon paupieres is on a distinguished road

Hey.I know the thread has moved on quite considerably since I was last on but I don't get to log on that often.Although with some members being kind enough to reply it's only right that I get back as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Yes, but ticket prices are not known yet.
Thanks but can you tell me the name of the place the concert is being held ? Also is it going to be Alizee's own gig or is the bill being shared by many others ,festival-style ? My contact in Moscow is totally oblivious and you seem to have some good info so anything you can tell me would be appreciated.As for the price of the tickets , that's what credit cards are meant for isn't it ?! .Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess!
you could try and get her to bonnie scotland!!
its close enough to england for my liking =)
Nice dream.I think there's more chance of the mademoiselle going to the States than to grace these lands seeing as probably only a dozen people would turn up.On second thoughts how awesome a gig would that be. The campaign starts here ! Alizee For Scotland
Old 03-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Nice sig Par mon paupieres. Scotland may have beaten France, but they still couldn't qualify for Euro 2008. It must have been painful for a Scottish fan to come so close but yet be so far off.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Perfecting tmesis

Par mon paupieres is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Nice sig Par mon paupieres. Scotland may have beaten France, but they still couldn't qualify for Euro 2008. It must have been painful for a Scottish fan to come so close but yet be so far off.
Not really , we've been doing the same for decades . The fact that we even came close to qualifying from a group with Ukraine , Italy and France , let alone beating France home AND away , was amazing. As for that night at the Parc des Princes , best night in Paris ever , I think only Alizee performing at half-time could have improved it .

Sorry if this is going off-topic

Oh and thanks for the compliment , I think.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Par mon paupieres View Post
Not really , we've been doing the same for decades . The fact that we even came close to qualifying from a group with Ukraine , Italy and France , let alone beating France home AND away , was amazing. As for that night at the Parc des Princes , best night in Paris ever , I think only Alizee performing at half-time could have improved it .

Sorry if this is going off-topic

Oh and thanks for the compliment , I think.
Better luck next time, Scotland made a splendid effort nonetheless. I was rooting for Scotland in the last game against Italy and was really hoping they would be able to knock of Italy.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:28 PM

Alizee=Czech-Princess! is on a distinguished road

As a Birmingham fan, I have no choice but to like Scotland! McFadden plays for us, and McLeish is now our boss! Alizee for Scotland/UK =)
Old 03-19-2008, 06:06 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Courtesy of Julien:

Old 03-19-2008, 06:40 PM

Abstract Being is on a distinguished road

What!?!?!? She is coming to Argentina? I cannot believe it!
This is the best news I received in like my whole life. I can't afford going out the country right now, but I'll do whatever to go to Buenos Aires!
Thanks Toc De Mac!, I'm about to cry...

On June? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 06:46 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
Courtesy of Julien:
Uh... you mean Amina right?

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...5884#post95884
Old 03-19-2008, 06:51 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

i'm not sure that poster is legit...

it says her first album sold 6 million... (uhm... she had 2 albums and i don't think both combined sold even 6 million)

the font for mexico is not same as moscow.

the poster is frankly kinda crappy and amateurish.

and colombia and argentina??? i haven't really seen a member from either of these countries except juanARG. maybe she likes small crowds after what happened in mexico?

the only problem is that we doubted this "amina" person before and she turned out to be more or less right... not sure if it's the same person.

juanARG said at AF that she's not really known in argentina so why would she go there?