Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Alizée<3

Extra251 is on a distinguished road

That are nice news, she has to great songs only some videos are
Old 03-26-2008, 06:10 PM

Runner Simon is on a distinguished road

I don't personally like Mylenes music or the way she decides to show herself. But I think it's good that these considered "old" artist still has it going.

So I hope Mylene the best even though I'm not a fan of her.

Oh and Amelie Congrats

//Simon Thörnqvist
Old 03-27-2008, 09:43 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
I love that song! AFAIK, it's on certain editions of Moby's Go:The Very Best of Moby:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go:_The_Very_Best_of_Moby
I'm glad I stumbled on the song when searching for Mylène songs in SeeqPod or else I would have never known.

The above Wiki says it's on there, however when you actually look at the track listings at any online store it is not the same song but a different version.

According to this, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippin...Farmer_version, it could be found on a Maxi single.

Amazon has this Maxi CD for $16, http://www.amazon.com/Slipping-Away-...664802&sr=1-95.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 03-28-2008, 06:01 AM

mikeyray88 is on a distinguished road

Mylène's stage presence is awesome to watch. She seemed to have really moved into her comfort zone when she is performing. She keeps so much to herself I think that it is amazing she can be so relaxed with such emotion on stage.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Sous haute-tension

dan is on a distinguished road

Mylène has apparently picked a second date of Friday, Sept. 11, 2009 at Stade de France. Tickets go on sale April 1 at 10am (Paris time).

I couldn't be happier because my wife and I decided a bit late to try to get tickets to her Sept. 12 show. We're now going to try to get good seats to her earlier show.

Just curious, did anyone purchase tickets for the Sept 12th show? Is fnacspectacles.com the best (or only) way to buy tickets? I read that their servers were completely jammed when the Sept 12 tickets went on sale.

Also, any particular recommendations on the best seats? Would those be "Pelouse Or" or "Cat 1", or is this totally subjective?

Sorry for all the questions - I'm just trying to get prepared so I'm not in too much of a fog at 5am on Tuesday! Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:49 PM

olympia is on a distinguished road

Both concerts are SOLD OUT... that was the latest report!!
And according to the articles I've read, the 1st date sold out in 2 hours, and the 2nd one (which went on sale this morning) broke records selling out in only 1 hr and 15 min.... how about that for an "old" artist, huhhh??

Getting tickets was an absolute odyssey... I spent hours trying to get tickets for both dates in Paris... I was lucky to get them (although not w/out lots of frustration over the sucky servers!!)

So I'll be meeting some friends in Paris... Amélie being one of them, of course!!

And yeahhhh... pretty much, MYLENE IS SOOOOO BACK!!! Her status as a sales phenomenon remains intact!!
Old 04-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Sous haute-tension

dan is on a distinguished road

Olympia - congrats on getting tickets to Stade de France!!! Unfortunately, I was unable to get my tickets to Paris this morning. I must have resubmitted my order form to fnac a hundred times in the first half hour, only to get server errors and finally redirected. It's hard to believe they can't handle the traffic when it's their *&()&!@#! job to sell thousands of tickets quickly.

Anyway, I decided to buy tickets to the Sept. 4 show in Geneva instead. When I checked a couple days ago, all of the "Pelouse Or" tickets to the Geneva show had sold out, but mysteriously some more appeared on the fnac servers today so I snatched them up. So that will be cool to see Mylene perform up close in person!!!

By the way, if anyone was unable to get tickets and wants to see Mylene, there are rumors of a third Paris concert mentioned here:
http://mylene.net/modules/index.php?r=4#1170
Old 04-02-2008, 08:07 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

hey guys, i was lucky enough to score "pelouse or" ticket for sept. 11 late last night. so olympia, i might see you there, that is if i decide to go. and did amelie tell you she's going as well? that's great also. i wasn't sure about going, but just in case i can make this opportunity of a lifetime, i decided to get a ticket while i can.

i have a feeling that not everything has been sold as we're told from the websites. it seems like a huge stadium and it sells out in 1:15? i wouldn't be surprised more tickets become available for the september dates in paris.

it would be nice if there was a chance to see alizee as well on the same trip, but it's too early to know since it's still a 1 1/2 year away.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:09 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Nice going heyamigo. I got a cat 2 (mid-priced) seat for the 11th. Sorry Paris didn't work out for you, Dan, but Geneva should be a great show too.