Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-24-2007, 04:14 AM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

isn't it concievable that people (fans) could love,just pure love, someone (Alizee) and just want to be around that person without that sex thing
i mean great to have that someone as your other half
but for now this works for all of us (i guess i can say that

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
don't keep caring what other people say because if you always cared about what other people say you would lose your sanity Drake498 im serious i've lost my sanity before due to this
i promise you i'll do that from now on so help me god

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 04-24-2007, 06:48 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I know it doesn't matter as much until you get older, but when you do get older, everyone loses their looks, at least to some point, so the inner person must be someone you can love and live with, otherwise you will be in deep doo-doo later on. I see this now in people I associate with daily.
My wife is extremely hot, and I would not have married her if she wasn't, but I not only considered her outer beauty, but just as importantly, her brains, personality, sense of humor and how she kept herself and her home. Ultimately, she may lose some of her looks, but her other qualities must be just as important.

This is how I view Alizée. Yes, she is as beautiful as anyone could ask to be, but because she has other qualities that make her all that much more desirable and loved, including her talent, this commands respect and a following from those here that really understand what she is all about.

To the casual observer, they might be just looking at the window dressing, and not really deciding that going into the store is worth the effort. Those people can just keep moving on to someone or something else. The rest of us who go into the store get to see what is really there.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:04 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

If I had Alizée playing in my car, I'd crash and die.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:03 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

When I made the comment in the thread about American Idol and posted the clip of his sister in the audience, a comment was made:

Quote:
that his sister? damn!!! yea baby make em bounce. i'd hit that.

HEY... its not alizee ok. so its allright. where was i? oh yea.. i'd hit that.
Now if you really knew Shyamali, you would find out that she is a very sweet girl who loves and supports her brother. She is very family oriented.

Many guys, some girls, will look at the centerfold of a Playboy and fantasize about being with her without any regard to who she really is.

It's the same with Alizee. We know her better than the ones who see her the first time. It's like somebody saying, 'See that girl over there? I'd sure like to do her all night long.' And you say to the guy, 'Dude! That's my (girlfriend, sister, mom, aunt, cousin, fiance...you make up one)'
Old 04-24-2007, 03:17 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

When it comes to Alizée my protective paternalism gene seems to always trump my testosterone. That's not to say the testosterone doesn't put up a good fight, but it loses every time.

On the minus side, for a male to even infer his tetosterone isn't king of the hill leaves that male open to all sorts of redicule from his beer buddies.

On the plus side, smothering my testosterone with paternalism does allow me to more fully appreciate Alizée's music videos. That's because when testoterone reigns, it tends to amplify one sense at the expense of other senses. The hormonal "look" makes one go deaf. And for those who have no self control, they run the risk of going blind as well

With my hormones suffiently suppressed, I can actually watch Alizée AND LISTEN at the same time!
Old 04-24-2007, 04:09 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
Just let those who think your only watching know that no matter HOW great looking/desireable/HOTT she is, that doesn't keep a CD in the car, one in the Home Stereo, and all her songs on the hard-drive. Only LIKING the music motivates someone to do all that

P.S. - I love her appearance, how she presents herself in public and just about everything about her. But NONE of that matters on my 25 min. drive to work. Only the music matters then.
Definately and I'm the same way, its so damn true that her looks dont keep the CD in my car!
Total agreement

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-24-2007, 04:13 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaKrupa View Post
This again... You may despise those who think of her only in that sexual way, but realise that people are people. You get no where by hating these people because there will always be these people out there and there's nothing you can do about it. Instead of hating those who think that way, appreciate those who don't.
yes these people will always be around and we have to live with it, and of course i appreciate those who understand Alizée for who she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
but its something to talk about, its not that i care to the point of making it a problem so dont interpret it that way
PEOPLE!! please dont interpret that I'm actually upset, mad, or hate anyone! simply providing a discussion topic for a Forum that i love

Je t'aime Alizée

Last edited by Drake498; 04-25-2007 at 08:33 AM..
Old 04-24-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
If I had Alizée playing in my car, I'd crash and die.
Hey dont blame alizee! you were just too drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
'See that girl over there? I'd sure like to do her all night long.' And you say to the guy, 'Dude! That's my (girlfriend, sister, mom, aunt, cousin, fiance...you make up one)'
See that girl over there? She is so hot... oh its rocket!
*waves to rocket*

Last edited by Zack -Alizee Lover-; 04-24-2007 at 06:43 PM..
Old 04-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
When it comes to Alizée my protective paternalism gene seems to always trump my testosterone. That's not to say the testosterone doesn't put up a good fight, but it loses every time.

On the minus side, for a male to even infer his tetosterone isn't king of the hill leaves that male open to all sorts of redicule from his beer buddies.

On the plus side, smothering my testosterone with paternalism does allow me to more fully appreciate Alizée's music videos. That's because when testoterone reigns, it tends to amplify one sense at the expense of other senses. The hormonal "look" makes one go deaf. And for those who have no self control, they run the risk of going blind as well

With my hormones suffiently suppressed, I can actually watch Alizée AND LISTEN at the same time!
To me, it's not an issue of one drive "trupming" the other. I genuinely believe that a balance can be achieved where one is able to enjoy her sexiness and sensuality and her talent and personality at the same time. Hormones and brains, a winning combination in my book, and one of the reasons Alizée is special; she allows for both at the same time.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
It's the same with Alizee. We know her better than the ones who see her the first time. It's like somebody saying, 'See that girl over there? I'd sure like to do her all night long.' And you say to the guy, 'Dude! That's my (girlfriend, sister, mom, aunt, cousin, fiance...you make up one)'
Exactly.

It's the difference between knowing someone as a person and not knowing them. It's a matter of respect. And it isn't a case of NOT wanting to have sex with her, at least on a fantasy level. It's more like a feeling that she's someone to be honored, whatever the nature of our relationship.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716