Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

-If things go well, I might be showin her my O face.
-O... O... O... You know what I'm talking about... O...

We should do an Office Space commentary. I watched that movie with some friends this weekend and it was hilarious.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:01 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDean23 View Post

We should do an Office Space commentary. I watched that movie with some friends this weekend and it was hilarious.
Heh. I wouldn't be surprised if we did it at some point, just for fun (though we probably wouldn't drop it into the podcast feed). Roman and I both have huge man-love for that movie.

Tangenting off the tangent, I'd also love to do one for Amélie at some point, actually. I mean, it's...kind of related to Alizée, right? And it's...French! And...the only reason I discovered it was because of AAm (because I'm just that culturally unaware)...so, yeah!

Last edited by Ruroshen; 01-27-2009 at 11:03 PM..
Old 01-27-2009, 11:03 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDean23 View Post

And then the Matrix trilogy. OMG! One could go on forever with this stuff. Well, I still need to get through this T@keo concert. But yeah, OS one would not have to prepare for, just watch it and make stupid comments. 3 1/2 more days.

hmm, Amélie is an interesting idea too.

Merci Fanny
Old 01-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Why not Lord of the Rings and then say how much Alizée could've so been a part of it?
Old 01-27-2009, 11:22 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Well, I still need to get through this T@keo concert.
Just about to sit down and watch again myself, actually. Which reminds me...and I feel kind of stupid asking this, so feel free to mock me...but, um, does anyone know who T@keo actually is? Or what site/forum(s) he/she participates on? Or, uh, how one would actually go about pronouncing T@keo? (TAkeo? TATkeo? taKEYo? taKAYo? Ralph?!)

Obviously I'd like to give props where props are due when we actually do the recording, but all my furious Googling turns up are links to his videos, the torrent I made, or this very thread. Little help, maybe?

Quote:
hmm, Amélie is an interesting idea too.
It could work, I'm tellin' ya! It's a pretty tenuous link, but I think we can get away with it!
Old 01-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Just about to sit down and watch again myself, actually. Which reminds me...and I feel kind of stupid asking this, so feel free to mock me...but, um, does anyone know who T@keo actually is? Or what site/forum(s) he/she participates on? Or, uh, how one would actually go about pronouncing T@keo? (TAkeo? TATkeo? taKEYo? taKAYo? Ralph?!)

Obviously I'd like to give props where props are due when we actually do the recording, but all my furious Googling turns up are links to his videos, the torrent I made, or this very thread. Little help, maybe?

It could work, I'm tellin' ya! It's a pretty tenuous link, but I think we can get away with it!
He's some dude on AF that filmed a good quality concert.
I'd pronounce it T-at-Kayo
Old 01-27-2009, 11:51 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
He's some dude on AF that filmed a good quality concert.
I'd pronounce it T-at-Kayo
So he IS on AF? I tried to search for him by user name there, and came up with bupkis.

The name did come up on Lillytown USA, but there's no posts attached to it...
Old 01-28-2009, 12:44 AM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post

Of course bud, T@keo is Mexican. He posts on Alizee-Mexico, though he barely shows up. He has posted just 8 posts there, this is his profile there:
oscartakeo's profile
This is his thread about the video we will be watching on Saturday:
http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foro...5152#msg355152

Heh, and his story about the recording of the concert is pretty interesting :

Yesterday, I took the biggest risk on my life...
To take with me my super video camera (15 cm large, 10 cm height, and 5cm wide) into the Auditorio Nacional, it was a high risk, indeed...
But finally, I got through the security and took my camera with me, and I could record the 98% of the concert in HD! If the security found people recording the concert, they broke the CD or memories they were using for recording it. I was very scared with the idea that if they ever found me, they had broken my new 4GB memory I just bought...
I even saw how the security guys broke other guys' memories just beside me =S and a crazy girl beside me was moving all the time and I couldnt record some scenes because of her.

and his profile on AF:
http://www.alizee-forum.com/member.php?u=13614

and it is pronounced TA(like TACOS)-KEO (like the pyramids named KEOPS)
Old 01-28-2009, 11:52 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Of course bud, T@keo is Mexican. He posts on Alizee-Mexico, though he barely shows up. He has posted just 8 posts there, this is his profile there:
oscartakeo's profile

To take with me my super video camera (15 cm large, 10 cm height, and 5cm wide) into the Auditorio Nacional, it was a high risk, indeed...
But finally, I got through the security and took my camera with me, and I could record the 98% of the concert in HD! If the security found people recording the concert, they broke the CD or memories they were using for recording it. I was very scared with the idea that if they ever found me, they had broken my new 4GB memory I just bought...
I even saw how the security guys broke other guys' memories just beside me =S and a crazy girl beside me was moving all the time and I couldnt record some scenes because of her.

and his profile on AF:

Cool info, thanks mate.
How is that torrent going by the way? I realized I'm the only one seeding it and with my poor 0.50 mbit upstream line this is a very slow process. Hope you already got it down.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 01-28-2009, 07:58 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
oscartakeo's profile

and his profile on AF:

Wow. That is a risk. I'm not exactly sure why they don't want recording though. If it's because they would rather people wait to see a good professionaly developed video of it, well, ok. I can kind of understand that. But if that never happens? And maybe also so people will really want to actually go because it's their only chance to see Alizée, well, that too. But I don't know. Does it not just generally increase the buzz surounding her to have something to watch? It is annoying to have everyone in the world holding their stupid camera in the way during the concert. Maybe that's why. hmm

thanks for the details Edgar

And while my computer has been on, I have also been serving the torrent for several days.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 01-28-2009 at 09:50 PM..