Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-25-2007, 04:17 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I know this is going to sound conceited but I know I'm pretty.
ok first, Rocket, u are beautiful, we've seen your pics, we know u are so its not at all conceited

Quote:
The majority of the fans in here are guys. I would say that the first thing that got most of their attention was Alizee's looks. But it was her talent that holds them
Second that is actually exactly how i came to know of Alizée, i've said this b4, i first knew her as "that Night Elf dancing chick" but then as i immesed into the whole of it, i came to love Alizée for things other then her beauty. Yes i love her beauty, but its deeper then that, and as Rocket said, thats what holds us here as true fans

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I know this is going to sound conceited but I know I'm pretty. One of the things I learned is that looks open doors. But once you're inside, you are on your own. I have seen girls who are like drop dead gorgeous walk up to guys and start a conversation, and get dumped. The reason is because their beauty got their attention but it's their personality that keeps them there.

The majority of the fans in here are guys. I would say that the first thing that got most of their attention was Alizee's looks. But it was her talent that holds them.

The sad part is, even with that said, only a handful of the members post anything. I would venture to say that the majority are here to oogle at her, gaze at her photos and fantasize while watching her videos. Like I tell every member who comes in: You get out of this forum what you put into it.
QFT. ...................
Old 04-25-2007, 07:05 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

you know the personality thing got em thinking about the movie Shallow HAl when that psychiatrist guy makes Jack Black (can't remember characters name) where he like hypnotisees him to see a person's inner beauty like their personality so yea guess movies can come in handy then
Old 04-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The sad part is, even with that said, only a handful of the members post anything. I would venture to say that the majority are here to oogle at her, gaze at her photos and fantasize while watching her videos. Like I tell every member who comes in: You get out of this forum what you put into it.
I don’t normally post anywhere or join anything. Alizée has moved me to do both here. I would really like to see more members post their feelings and opinions about Alizée.

P.S. Rocket, you’re not being conceited when you say you’re pretty, you’re being honest and accurate. If anything, it’s an understatement. You’re drop dead gorgeous!
Old 04-25-2007, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I don’t normally post anywhere or join anything. Alizée has moved me to do both here. I would really like to see more members post their feelings and opinions about Alizée.

P.S. Rocket, you’re not being conceited when you say you’re pretty, you’re being honest and accurate. If anything, it’s an understatement. You’re drop dead gorgeous!
that is true but lefty the way you put it you sound like a suck up no offense given or taken either for that matter and he is completely right you are gorgeous
Old 04-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I know this is going to sound conceited but I know I'm pretty. One of the things I learned is that looks open doors. But once you're inside, you are on your own. I have seen girls who are like drop dead gorgeous walk up to guys and start a conversation, and get dumped. The reason is because their beauty got their attention but it's their personality that keeps them there.

The majority of the fans in here are guys. I would say that the first thing that got most of their attention was Alizee's looks. But it was her talent that holds them.

Sorry I don't have anything original to post here, just total agreement with my pedecessors:

1) Rocket, it's not conciet... it's true.
2) QFT, Rocket.... QFT.
3) If a drop-dead gorgeous girl ever comes up to me and asks me out, I'll let you kow how that turns out.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Sorry I don't have anything original to post here, just total agreement with my pedecessors:

1) Rocket, it's not conciet... it's true.
2) QFT, Rocket.... QFT.
3) If a drop-dead gorgeous girl ever comes up to me and asks me out, I'll let you kow how that turns out.
what happens to me if a drop dead gorgeous woman asks me

1.stand there out of shock
2. still in shock vision blurry
3. then i go down fainting
4. i regret doing that and not even saying a word

that is what would turn out if a drop dead gorgeous woman asked me out
Old 04-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Well, I don't know. In my experience one is actually MORE likely to get hit on by a really attractive woman (or one who thinks of herself that way, which is half the battle) than by a woman who doesn't think she's hot.

Unfortunately, a nice package doesn't always (or even usually) mean nice contents.

Edit: No insult intended to any of our lovely ladies on this forum, who of course are all wonderful exceptions.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Last edited by Deepwaters; 04-25-2007 at 10:04 PM..
Old 04-25-2007, 09:43 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Unfortunately, a nice package doesn't always (or even usually) mean nice contents.
Thats so true, and its such a bummer -_-

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-25-2007, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
Thats so true, and its such a bummer -_-
well there is always the time where it is possible to get 2 in all but they are one ina million like Alizee i should say but then i truly don't know as much about he than probably RMJ himself

and btw RMj your great man