Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-26-2007, 04:18 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lead2gold View Post
ok, offtopic for a sec

paleddy62 where did the picture from your avvy come from? Call me a noob, but I don't recognize it
noob, nah just kidding i don't recognize it either but i still added it to my pictures folder.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:19 PM

paleddy62 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
^ Paleddy you are completely right there is no need to apalogize just need to stay calm, this goes for you 2 RMJ, and not lose your heads, anyways that was actually new news to me anyways and i really don't contribute things to the site i just provide idiotic posts for people to read.

I understand....and I do respect alot RMJ writes. I guess there are times when some of us get excited about sharing something that has anything to do with Lili. Well, I am happy at the responses so far that I have gotten with my decision to share, even if it was old news. Thanks all.

Last edited by paleddy62; 05-26-2007 at 04:27 PM..
Old 05-26-2007, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lead2gold View Post
ok, offtopic for a sec

paleddy62 where did the picture from your avvy come from? Call me a noob, but I don't recognize it

geez, I forgot...lol. had it for a while. I have it on a pc at work, so if no one else shares by the time i go to work tomorrow, then i'll post it for you..too include another one from the same set. The pic is not good quality though. btw...she is in bubbles...lol
Old 05-26-2007, 04:47 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I appreciate any info or opinions anyone here can contribute. As I stated before, info like this just supports the fact that a real CD is on its way. I find that hopeful and that's a good enough reason to share it. If we become fearful of posting info because it might already be known, we are in danger of possibly missing something.

I have some experience with music and recording studios and so I hope that my knowledge in this area can be of some use to this forum from time to time. We have singers, musicians, dancers, people fluent in French, artists, and some very knowledgeable fans here. We all can contribute to our collective knowledge and share together the pure joy Alizée has brought us. I’ve learned a lot from all of you and I appreciate it very much.

I try to conduct myself on this forum as if Alizée was reading every word I’ve typed. I ask myself, “Would Alizée want to know me after reading what I just posted?” This is the benchmark I try to live up to. We all have different personalities and reactions to things, and I’m learning to accept this. I refuse to allow myself to feel offended, and I’m trying very hard not to offend.

And now I guess it’s my turn to apologize for such a long post…lol
Old 05-26-2007, 05:02 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I appreciate any info or opinions anyone here can contribute. As I stated before, info like this just supports the fact that a real CD is on its way. I find that hopeful and that's a good enough reason to share it. If we become fearful of posting info because it might already be known, we are in danger of possibly missing something.

I have some experience with music and recording studios and so I hope that my knowledge in this area can be of some use to this forum from time to time. We have singers, musicians, dancers, people fluent in French, artists, and some very knowledgeable fans here. We all can contribute to our collective knowledge and share together the pure joy Alizée has brought us. I’ve learned a lot from all of you and I appreciate it very much.

I try to conduct myself on this forum as if Alizée was reading every word I’ve typed. I ask myself, “Would Alizée want to know me after reading what I just posted?” This is the benchmark I try to live up to. We all have different personalities and reactions to things, and I’m learning to accept this. I refuse to allow myself to feel offended, and I’m trying very hard not to offend.

And now I guess it’s my turn to apologize for such a long post…lol
Lefty i have one question and no need to apologize for the long post, but what exactly do i contribute here, the idiotic posts was just me being an idiot, but what do i do.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:19 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleddy62 View Post
geez, I forgot...lol. had it for a while. I have it on a pc at work, so if no one else shares by the time i go to work tomorrow, then i'll post it for you..too include another one from the same set. The pic is not good quality though. btw...she is in bubbles...lol
Uggh, I've seen the pic somewhere. Now it's going to drive me nuts until I can remember where.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 05-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

No need to apologize...and maybe you should throw questions to All of us and not just RMJ..there are alot of us who have been around awhile..like Snatcher, Moe, garcocandien, brad, etc..and it may be good to get everyone's opinion. (just trying to lighten you load, rmj) RMJ is a moderator for i think 4 Alizee-related boards, the last time i noticed, so reading the same thing over and over can get pretty old. I noticed a bit of frustration too, in not only RMJ's posts, but a lot of other people. We're just tired of RUMOR, HEARSAY & BS...."he said, she said, they said"....ya know?....for once, we just want SOMETHING to happen. We gettin close, but nothing concrete.

And i for one am gettin sick of all this talk.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleddy62 View Post
Its from Fan Interview or something like that, ill look for the name.
Its from the Fan De interview...
Old 05-26-2007, 05:32 PM

I can see your point, but we all have to understand that there are alot of new members here too. As far as rumors go, it's bound to happen. I also have no reason to doubt Relief's Studios reply since they are involved somewhat in the production of the album...which we are not. I have seen the article by Relief Studio that was posted in the past, and the difference was there was no mention of any dates...only that they were remixing 2 songs. So as far as I am concerned...it is new news from RS. Now if it is going to happen or not...I don't know.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

I wasn't gonna reply to the read in the first place. But since it was specifically asked I did it.

And the point was that there is no news in that really. So what is there to be taken negatively...

It's obviously just an opinion and if you don't want to believe in it then don't. And if it's the way I say it that bugs you then just ignore it and read between the lines. It´s the point that matters.